pertain (verb) · pertains (third person present) · pertained (past tense) · pertained (past participle) · pertaining (present participle)
1. Pertain: [verb] to belong as a part, member, accessory, or product
2. Pertain synonyms, Pertain pronunciation, Pertain translation, English dictionary definition of Pertain
3. To have reference or relevance; relate: evidence that Pertains to the accident
4. Pertain definition, to have reference or relation; relate: documents Pertaining to the lawsuit
5. 7 synonyms of Pertain from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Pertain: to be the property of a person or group of persons.
7. To have reference or relevance; relate: evidence that Pertains to the accident
8. To belong as an adjunct, part, holding, or quality: skills that Pertain to engineering
9. To be fitting or suitable: conduct that Pertains to an officer
10. [Middle English pertenen, Pertainen, from
11. Definition of Pertain in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Pertain mean? Information and translations of Pertain in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
13. Find 25 ways to say Pertain, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
14. What does Pertain mean? To have reference or relevance; relate
15. (verb) Evidence that Pertains to the accident.
16. The Pertain trial (NCT01491737) is an ongoing randomized, open-label, multicenter—80 sites and eight countries—phase II trial
17. Pertain to something definition: to relate to or have a connection with something:
18. Pertain - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
19. First-Line Trastuzumab Plus an Aromatase Inhibitor, With or Without Pertuzumab, in Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2-Positive and Hormone Receptor-Positive Metastatic or Locally Advanced Breast Cancer (Pertain): A Randomized, Open-Label Phase II Trial
20. Pertain to [sth] vi + prep (relate, be relevant to) riguardare ⇒ , concernere ⇒ vtr verbo transitivo o transitivo pronominale : Verbo che richiede un complemento oggetto: " Lava la mela prima di mangiar la" - "Non mi aspettavo un successo così grande"
21. Pertain 'Pertain' is a 7 letter word starting with P and ending with N Crossword clues for 'Pertain' Clue Answer; Have relevance (7) Pertain: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Pertain We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Pertain will help you to finish your crossword today
22. ‘He is a learned man in most matters that Pertain to art.’ Synonyms concern , relate to, be related to, be connected with, be relevant to, have relevance to, apply to, be pertinent to, have reference to, refer to, have a bearing on, apPertain to, bear on, affect, involve, cover, touch
23. The Crossword Solver found 46 answers to the Pertain crossword clue
24. Pertain is a crossword puzzle answer
25. Pertain is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted over 20 times
26. Pertain: 1 v be relevant to “My remark Pertained to your earlier comments” Synonyms: bear on , come to , concern , have-to doe with , refer , relate , touch , touch on advert , allude , touch make a more or less disguised reference to Types: show 6 types hide 6 types center , center on , concentrate on , focus on , revolve about ,
27. Additional Translations: Inglés: Español: Pertain to [sth] vi + prep (belong to) pertenecer a vi + prep: formar parte de loc verb locución verbal: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo ("sacar fuerzas de flaqueza", "acusar recibo").: corresponder a vi + prep: These are duties that Pertain to our ministry.
28. The guidelines Pertain to all matters under IRS jurisdiction, including income, excise and employment taxes, as well as employee plans and exempt organizations
29. The questions will then Pertain to that picture and the answers will be listed in bold under the questions.: He gives the example of initiation into adulthood as a period of liminality in Ndembu society, when the norms of everyday life no longer Pertain.: A whole set of other factors clustered around gender roles Pertain to female singers.: Probably, but like any orientation, asexuality has
30. Pertain is defined as to relate or connect to something
31. An example of Pertain is for evidence to refer to a particular crime
32. Pertain definition, to have reference or relation; relate: documents Pertaining to the lawsuit
33. Pertain definition: If one thing Pertains to another, it relates, belongs, or applies to it
34. Find 111 ways to say Pertain TO, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
35. Definition of Pertain written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
36. These Pertain to the physical layout, containers, equipment, management of stocks and arriving merchandise
37. Pertain (9 Occurrences) Romans 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom Pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
38. The following Pertain to ribosomes during protein synthesis, except they: A
39. Conjugate Pertain in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
40. Definition of Pertain verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
41. See 3 authoritative translations of Pertain in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
42. Pertain is a former commune in the Somme department in Hauts-de-France in northern France
43. Pertain is situated on the D142 road, some 27 miles (43 km) southeast of
44. A (1) : to belong as a part, member, accessory, or product (2) : to belong as an attribute, feature, or function <the destruction Pertaining to war> (3) : to belong as a duty or right <rights that Pertain to fatherhood> b : to be appropriate to something <which rule Pertains?> 2: to have reference <books Pertaining to
45. The meanings of "Pertain to" are much more restricted : a) relate to "These documents Pertain to the same case"
46. B) be a part or appendage of "The farm Pertains to this land"
47. C) be appropriate to "It Pertains to observe some rules when in public".
48. • They Pertain to all possible effects that could have occurred, both positive and negative, anticipated and unanticipated
49. • These modifications Pertain to improvements in the inspection and operation of locking and vent mechanisms
50. Origin Pertain (1300-1400) Old French partenir, from Latin pertinere
51. Above are the results of unscrambling Pertain
52. We found a total of 180 words by unscrambling the letters in Pertain.
53. Information from the European Parliament should not Pertain solely to the institution itself.: Les informations du Parlement ne doivent pas seulement concerner l'institution.: Additionally, few petitions since 11 September 2001 apparently Pertain exclusively to the effects of counter-terrorism measures.: En outre, seules quelques-unes des communications reçues depuis le 11 septembre 2001
54. Pertain (v.) early 14c., perteinen, "be attached legally," from Old French partenir "to belong to" and directly from Latin pertinere "to reach, stretch; relate, have reference to; belong, be the right of; be applicable," from per "through" (from PIE root *per-(1) "forward," hence "through") + tenere "to hold," from PIE root *ten-"to stretch." From late 14c
55. Definition of Pertain verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
56. Antonyms for Pertain include disconnect, disjoin, divide, part, separate, be irrelevant, conceal, dissociate, hide and exempt
57. His remark did not Pertain to the question
58. This matter does not Pertain to politics
59. The criteria will be different from those that Pertain elsewhere
60. Does it Pertain to the state or
61. Synonyms for Pertain to in Free Thesaurus
62. 12 synonyms for Pertain to: relate to, concern, refer to, regard, be part of, belong to, apply to, bear on, befit, be relevant to, be appropriate to
63. What are synonyms for Pertain to?