1. Perpetual definition is - continuing forever : everlasting
2. How to use Perpetual in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Perpetual.
4. Perpetual definition, continuing or enduring forever; everlasting
5. 1. everlasting, permanent, endless, eternal, lasting, enduring, abiding, perennial, infinite, immortal, never-ending, unending, unchanging, undying, sempiternal (literary) the regions of Perpetual night at the lunar poles everlasting passing, brief, temporary, fleeting, …
6. Some common synonyms of Perpetual are constant, continual, continuous, incessant, and perennial. While all these words mean "characterized by continued occurrence or recurrence," Perpetual suggests unfailing repetition or lasting duration
7. A land of Perpetual snowfall When is constant a more appropriate choice than Perpetual?
8. Find 59 ways to say Perpetual, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Perpetual’s investment experts explain the power of saying “no” when building investment portfolios. Across our equities, multi asset, credit and fixed income strategies we use extensive proprietary research to capture returns with less risk for your clients.
10. Shop Perpetual Kid for unique gifts for kids and adults
11. With over 1,200 decorative ribbon choices that you can use for every occasion, Perpetual Ribbons is your one stop shop
12. Perpetual Ribbons has a wide variety of rare, hard to find & discontinued ribbons.
13. Perpetual Protocol was launched in late 2019, originally under the name of Strike Protocol
14. Perpetual Protocol builds on an Uniswap-inspired automated market maker (AMM) design (constant product curve)
15. Perpetual Protocol’s liquidity pool (k) is virtualized and determined algorithmically.
16. The definition of Perpetual is something that goes on or lasts forever or an extremely long time. An example of Perpetual is love between a mother and child.
17. continuing forever, or happening all the time: They lived in Perpetual fear of being discovered
18. She resented his Perpetual complaining about her cooking.
19. Use the adjective Perpetual to describe something that never ends or changes
20. If you're a Perpetual procrastinator, your dilly-dallying ways are never going to improve.
21. Perpetual翻譯：永久的，永恆的；長期的, 不斷重複的；永無休止的。了解更多。
22. Continuing forever, constant, never-ending Examples of Perpetual in a sentence The country is in a Perpetual war, with no end in sight
23. 🔊 Ron’s Perpetual love for skiing will last a lifetime
24. Perpetual Group aims at providing the best in it’s class Financial Services, and new generation Marketing Services that help SMEs & Large businesses to achieve profitability and long-term growth
25. Established in Australia in 2012 as an SME, Perpetual Group first opened its Middle Eastern headquarters in the Kingdom of Bahrain in 2014 with a stronger than ever board serving businesses
26. Perpetual IPA is a IPA - Imperial style beer brewed by Tröegs Brewing Company in Hershey, PA
27. Perpetual 'Perpetual' is a 9 letter word starting with P and ending with L Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Perpetual We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Perpetual will help you to finish your crossword today
28. But Perpetual is more than a word on a dial
29. Perpetual is an ASX-listed, diversified financial services company which has been serving Australians since 1886. Across our three businesses – Perpetual Investments, Perpetual Private and Perpetual Corporate Trust – we protect and grow our clients’ wealth, knowing that by doing so we can make a difference in their lives.
30. The Perpetual inventory system is a more robust system than the periodic inventory system, which is where a company undertakes regular audits of stock to update inventory information. These audits include regular physical inventory counts on a scheduled and periodic basis.
31. Perpetual Birthday Calendar, Birthday gift,Perpetual Planner, Family birthdays board, Date Keeper, Date Organizer, Birthday Dates MoloArtStudio
32. Add to Favorites Wooden Tags Hearts Squares Circles Discs Coins for Family Name Perpetual Calendar, birthday, anniversary, engraved, blank, reminder
33. A Perpetual is an immortal human part of a group known as the Perpetuals trying to guide Mankind to the next step of its evolution.
34. Some Perpetuals can regenerate from almost any injury however grievous, including decapitation, dismemberment, and disintegration
35. There are few ways of actually killing such Perpetual.
36. ‘These Perpetual deficits are now on the verge of spiraling out of control, and only a blind optimist would discount the potential for a serious dollar accident.’ ‘In credit card years, the debt is Perpetual, thanks to interest-rate games, hidden fees, and low minimum payments.’
37. Perpetual License Agreements are often used in software purchases; the photo editing program you recently purchased may have a Perpetual license agreement, so long as you don’t use the software outside the scope of the agreement (allowing a third party to use it, using it for commercial purposes, making copies of it, etc.).
38. Perpetual is a leading software development and design firm based in Manhattan, New York with over 50+ satisfied clients across industries and timezones
39. Perpetual Preferred Stock: A Perpetual preferred stock is a type of preferred stock that has no maturity date
40. The issuers of Perpetual preferred stock will always have redemption privileges on
41. Perpetual (adj.) mid-14c., perpetuel, "everlasting, unceasing, existing indefinitely, continuing forever in future time;" late 14c., "uninterrupted, continuous," from Old French perpetuel "without end" (12c.) and directly from Latin Perpetualis "universal," in Medieval Latin "permanent," from perpetuus "continuous, universal," from perpetis, genitive of Old Latin perpes "lasting," probably
42. The Perpetual movements that equip the Rolex models play a key role in the reputation for excellence of Rolex watches
43. A Perpetual calendar is a useful tool for keeping track of your day-to-day activities. Whether you’re a student, a professional, or just a busy person, having a calendar you can refer to throughout the day can help you stay on track
44. Here are a few of the best Perpetual calendars to …
45. Perpetual Plaques are a great way to celebrate multiple achievements with one award
46. Does your school have a championship-winning sports team? Does your company recognize employees of the year? Crown's Perpetual Awards are the perfect way to celebrate any kind of achievement for years to come.
47. A Perpetual feeling, state, or quality is one that never ends or changes.the creation of a Perpetual union
48. Perpetually adverb [ADVERB with verb] They were all Perpetually starving.
49. Oyster Perpetual 39 watches hold their value impressively well in the secondary market, with pre-owned versions selling close to (or even above) retail prices
50. On the other hand, since the 36mm version has been around longer, pre-owned Oyster Perpetual 116000 models can be found for about $1,000 less than retail in the secondary market.
51. Perpetual Protocol is composed of two parts: Uniswap-inspired Virtual AMMs backed by fully collateralized vaults and a built-in Staking Pool that provide a backstop for each virtual market
52. Perpetual bonds, also known as perps or consol bonds, are bonds with no maturity date
53. Although Perpetual bonds are not redeemable, they pay a …
54. ‘There was a competition within each grade with a Perpetual trophy at stake and small cups for the winners with placed dancers receiving medals.’ ‘The winners will receive a Perpetual trophy and go forward to compete in the ESB All - Ireland Debating series.’ ‘There is a Perpetual trophy and 200 euros for the best overall float.’
55. Perpetual motion is the motion of bodies that continues forever in an unperturbed system
56. A Perpetual motion machine is a hypothetical machine that can do work infinitely without an external energy source
57. Synonyms for Perpetual in Free Thesaurus
58. 75 synonyms for Perpetual: everlasting, permanent, endless, eternal, lasting, enduring, abiding
59. Perpetual-motion machines of the second kind attempt to violate the second law of thermodynamics—namely, that some energy is always lost in converting heat into work
60. Perpetual Standing Desk Calendar Metal Flip Calendar for Desk - Year Monthly Planner Weekly Daily Desk Decor Vintage Metal Reproduction (Black) 2021
61. Perpetual vs Eternal It turns out this is common at many older cemeteries, where parents and grandparents signed up for Perpetual care 50 years ago or longer
62. Typically a person is a Perpetual victim for the sake of evoking sympathy from others or being the constant center of attention
63. A Perpetual contract is a derivative financial contract that has no expiration date or settlement, allowing it to be held or traded for an indefinite amount of time
64. What is the benefit of trading with Perpetual contracts? Perpetual contracts are an easy way for traders to hold leveraged positions without an expiration date in a given market.
65. Perpetual Motion of Water - Robert Boyle's Perpetual Flask - One of the most curious inventions of Robert Boyle, is known as the Perpetual Flowing Vessel,