periphery (noun) · peripheries (plural noun)
See also: Periphery
1. Periphery definition is - the perimeter of a circle or other closed curve; also : the perimeter of a polygon
2. How to use Periphery in a sentence.
3. Find 22 ways to say Periphery, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Periphery's official online merch store
5. The Crossword Solver found 31 answers to the Periphery crossword clue
6. Periphery -- Find potential answers to this crossword clue at crosswordnexus.com
7. Synonyms & Antonyms of Periphery the line or relatively narrow space that marks the outer limit of something the dogs are confined by an invisible electronic fence that runs along the Periphery of the yard
8. The countries of the world can be divided into two major world regions: the "core" and the "Periphery." The core includes major world powers and the countries that contain much of the wealth of the planet
9. The Periphery has those countries that are not reaping the benefits of global wealth and globalization
10. The Theory of Core and Periphery
11. Houses have been built on the Periphery of the factory site
12. The ring road runs around the Periphery of the city centre. the less important part of a group or activity: Many women feel they are …
13. Core– Periphery patterns in the context of social networks were initially discussed without any recourse to a formal definition
14. Periphery countries are on the opposite of the economic scale from core countries
15. They are less developed than the core and semi-Periphery countries and usually receive a disproportionately small global wealth share
16. The medial femoral condyle Periphery of the patellofemoral joint above the line of the notch is the most preferred harvest site (see Fig
17. Periphery countries are countries who possess a disproportionately small share of the world's wealth. These areas are less developed than the core and the semi-Periphery
18. 1. countable noun [usually with poss] If something is on the Periphery of an area, place, or thing, it is on the edge of it.
19. Macmillan Dictionary defines Periphery as:
20. Periphery, noun: the outer part of an area, very far from the center
21. It includes this phrase as an example usage: on the Periphery of something: Each republic occupied a territory on the Periphery of the Soviet Union.
22. You can also say at the Periphery (the party moved so far to the right that what had been at the Periphery was now the center) or
23. Periphery: 1 n the outside boundary or surface of something Synonyms: fringe , outer boundary Type of: bound , boundary , edge a line determining the limits of an area
24. Periphery's official music video for 'Blood Eagle', the first single from new album Periphery IV: HAIL STAN - available now on 3DOT Recordings at http://peri
25. ‘Hotels on the city's Periphery also have significant lettings.’ ‘New housing developments dot the city's Periphery.’ ‘The underdevelopment of the Periphery is a condition of the development of the center.’ ‘The ward is no longer on the Periphery of the town.’
26. “Reptile” (featuring Mike Goodman) is the opening song of Periphery IV: HAIL STAN
27. Mark Holcomb's partial guitar playthrough of 'Reptile' from the album Periphery IV: HAIL STAN - out now on 3DOT RecordingsPurchase or stream the new album no
28. Periphery is an American progressive metal band from Bethesda, Maryland, formed in 2005
29. History Formation and Lineup Changes (2005 - 2009) Periphery was formed by guitarist Misha Mansoor in 2005
30. What does Periphery mean? The outside surface of an object
31. Periphery lyrics - 76 song lyrics sorted by album, including "It's Only Smiles", "Satellites", "Reptile".
32. Alpha and Omega(reviewed together) 2014's Clear was an experiment - which worked really well in my opinion - that was, in essence, a precursor to the kind of collaborative effort that would characterize Periphery's songwriting going forward.
33. E In world-systems theory, the semi-Periphery countries (sometimes referred to as just the semi-Periphery) are the industrializing, mostly capitalist countries which are positioned between the Periphery and core countries.
34. Periphery n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
35. Periphery is considered to be a leader in the metal subgenre djent
36. Periphery on their second album continued with their heavy, progressive metalcore, or "djent" as some people call it
37. I honestly like to listen to Periphery for their metalcore side instead of their progressive metalcore side but that means I just like the band in a different way than most people do.
38. Examples of Periphery in a sentence
39. If the tennis ball touches or goes pass the Periphery of the white line, a point will be given to the recipient of the serve
40. 🔊 An electrical fence is the key element of the prison’s Periphery
41. Periphery started in 2005 as the recording project of guitarist and producer Misha Mansoor
42. He created Periphery as an evolution of his earlier work, taking the music out of the studio and onto the road; he fleshed out the band with a lineup that included
43. Definition of Periphery in the Definitions.net dictionary
44. What does Periphery mean? Information and translations of Periphery in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
45. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Periphery pe‧riph‧e‧ry / pəˈrɪf ə ri / noun (plural peripheries) formal 1 [countable usually singular] OUT/OUTSIDE the edge of an area Periphery of the Periphery of the crowd on/at the Periphery a residential area on the Periphery of the city → outskirts 2 → on/at the Periphery (of
46. Periphery NFT The band deleted their post about NFTs on Instagram from this morning
47. Definition of Periphery countries in the Definitions.net dictionary
48. What does Periphery countries mean? Information and translations of Periphery countries in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
49. Unique Periphery Posters designed and sold by artists
50. Periphery Go Unlimited Try now Listen to over 70 million songs, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited
51. Top Albums Periphery IV: HAIL STA… Periphery
52. Shop high-quality unique Periphery T-Shirts designed and sold by artists
53. The core—a central region in an economy, with good communications and high population density, which conduce to its prosperity—is contrasted with the Periphery—outlying regions with poor communications and sparse population (for examples, see unemployment)
Medical Definition of periphery. 1 : the outward bounds of something as distinguished from its internal regions or center. 2 : the regions (as the sense organs, the muscles, or the viscera) in which nerves terminate.
Peripherally is defined as something on the outside or only slightly connected with the subject.
Medical Definition of periphery 1 : the outward bounds of something as distinguished from its internal regions or center 2 : the regions (as the sense organs, the muscles, or the viscera) in which nerves terminate
The ‘peripheral’ nations are the third world countries which are still in the developing stage with a very low standard of living. The ‘semi-peripheral’ nations are those which are between the ‘core’ and the ‘peripheral’. They are the stabilising factors in the world system.