See also: Perceptible
1. Definition of Perceptible : capable of being perceived especially by the senses a Perceptible change in her tone a barely Perceptible light Other Words from Perceptible Synonyms & Antonyms Choose the Right Synonym Did You Know? More Example Sentences Learn More about Perceptible
2. Perceptible definition, capable of being perceived; recognizable; appreciable: a Perceptible change in his behavior
3. Capable of being perceived by the senses or the mind: Perceptible sounds in the night
4. / pəˈsep.tə.b ə l / that can be seen, heard, or noticed: There was a barely Perceptible movement in his right arm
5. The past year has seen a Perceptible improvement in working standards.
6. Some common synonyms of Perceptible are appreciable, palpable, ponderable, sensible, and tangible
7. While all these words mean "apprehensible as real or existent," Perceptible applies to what can be discerned by the senses often to a minimal extent
8. A Perceptible difference in sound to a careful listener
9. A few words about the interior of Stradivari's instruments; one kind of work is Perceptible in all of them
10. ANTONIO STRADIVARI HORACE WILLIAM PETHERICK This applies also in many other cases—but every master has some distinct difference which is Perceptible to the practised eye
11. Perceptible is an intelligent marketing and media group that adjusts our shape to help our clients achieve transformative digital change
12. Synonyms for Perceptible include appreciable, detectable, discernible, palpable, apparent, blatant, clear, conspicuous, distinct and distinguishable
13. 'Perceptible' is a 11 letter word starting with P and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Perceptible We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Perceptible will help you to finish your crossword today
14. Que puede ser percibido por los sentidos o comprendido con el raciocinio: enfado, sonrisa, color Perceptible
15. (able to be perceived) a. Perceptible. Necesitamos descubrir si existe una diferencia Perceptible entre las dos muestras.We need to find out whether there is a Perceptible difference between the two samples
16. / pɚˈsep.tə.b ə l / that can be seen, heard, or noticed: There was a barely Perceptible movement in his right arm
17. The past year has seen a Perceptible improvement in working standards.
18. Something Perceptible is noticeable, even if just slightly
19. A Perceptible noise can be heard
20. You perceive through your senses, and things that are Perceptible can be perceived; you can sense them
21. A flavor is Perceptible if you can taste it.
22. The definition of Perceptible is able to be seen or felt
23. An example of something Perceptible is a bright sunrise on a summer morning.
24. ‘a Perceptible decline in public confidence’
25. ‘By observances I mean the tiny Perceptible changes in the season, the shadows and mist, the leaves and air.’
26. ‘The piece slows symphonic time so that movement is barely Perceptible.’.
27. Perceptible (comparative more Perceptible, superlative most Perceptible) Able to be perceived, sensed, or discerned
28. Quotations ▼ Her voice was barely Perceptible over the noise, but her gestures made her meaning clear.
29. Sentence Examples A barely Perceptible south-westerly helped Doug and Joyce to the mark, well ahead of Miles and Cathy
30. I strained my ears and was about to give up when the faint sound of a rumbling engine became Perceptible
31. Dictionary entry overview: What does Perceptible mean? • Perceptible (adjective) The adjective Perceptible has 2 senses: 1
32. Easily seen or detected Familiarity information: Perceptible used as an adjective is rare.
33. Synonyms: Perceptible, palpable, appreciable, noticeable, discernible These adjectives apply to what is capable of being apprehended as being real through the senses or by the mind
34. Perceptible is the least specific: a Perceptible pause in the flow of his speech
35. Palpable applies both to what is Perceptible by means of the sense of touch and to what is readily perceived by the mind: "The
36. Mais dans l'ensemble, je ne peux qu'être satisfait : la nouvelle ergonomie du bateau, avec le nouveau meuble de winch, fonctionne très bien et nos gains de poids sont forcément positifs côté vitesse, même si c'est toujours très difficile à quantifier, à peine Perceptible.
37. Perceptible: (pər-sĕp′tə-bəl) adj
38. Capable of being perceived by the senses or the mind: Perceptible sounds in the night
39. Creating content that matters to people is where Perceptible excels
40. Intensity, which ranges from zero to seven, refers to the severity of a quake Perceptible at a given location and is distinct from the magnitude, which measures the overall strength of an earthquake
41. Definition of Perceptible in the Definitions.net dictionary
42. What does Perceptible mean? Information and translations of Perceptible in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
43. Definition of Perceptible adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
44. Perceptible definition: Something that is Perceptible can only just be seen or noticed
45. 18) And owners note a Perceptible increase in door-hangers, fliers and other pleas from agents to put their homes up for sale
46. 19) Among Bush's advisers there is a Perceptible difference between the more conciliatory state department and the hardline military.
47. Another word for Perceptible: noticeable, clear, obvious, apparent, visible Collins English Thesaurus
48. Perceptible - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
49. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Perceptible adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (visible, noticeable) Perceptible adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
50. Perceptible (adj.) early 15c., "perceptive, capable of perceiving," from Old French Perceptible and directly from Late Latin perceptibilis "Perceptible," from Latin percept-, past-participle stem of percipere (see perceive).Meaning "capable of coming under the cognizance of the senses" is from c
51. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Perceptible per‧cep‧ti‧ble / pəˈseptəb ə l $ pər-/ adjective formal OBVIOUS something that is Perceptible can be noticed, although it is very small OPP imPerceptible a small but Perceptible change The sound was barely Perceptible
52. He continued after a Perceptible pause 1; easily perceived by the senses or grasped by the mind 1
53. A Perceptible sense of expectation in the court 1; capable of being perceived by the mind or senses 1
54. A Perceptible limp 1; easily Perceptible sounds 1; Perceptible changes in …
55. The Perceptible tremor in the old man’s hands caught the doctor’s attention
56. Even from a distance, the tension between the two gang leaders was Perceptible
57. As the clouds darkened the sky, there was a Perceptible change in the temperature.
58. Perceptible Group Canada is hiring a Bookkeeper/Controller! What differentiates this role from other bookkeeping positions on the market is that you will gain a real insight into complex reporting and support the leadership team with making key decisions based on financial performance.
59. Perceptible, Burlington, Ontario
60. Perceptible creates, designs and develops marketing strategies, brands, websites, digital media campaigns and events that bring
61. Definition of Perceptible written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
62. Cela n est point Perceptible aux yeux
63. Cela n est presque point Perceptible au goust
64. Find 32 ways to say Perceptible, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
65. Definition of Perceptible (adjective): able to be seen, heard etc
66. Definition and synonyms of Perceptible from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
67. This is the British English definition of Perceptible.View American English definition of Perceptible.
68. Translations in context of "Perceptible" in French-English from Reverso Context: bien Perceptible, de façon Perceptible, Perceptible à l'oeil nu, différence juste Perceptible
69. Perceptible definition: capable of being perceived by the mind or senses synonyms: sensible, hearable, weak, discernible, perceivable, faint, visible
70. Definition of Perceptible adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
71. Perceptible Information communicates effectively to the user, regardless of distractions in the environment or the user's sensory abilities
72. ImPerceptible definition is - not Perceptible by a sense or by the mind
73. See 2 authoritative translations of Perceptible in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.