perceive (verb) · perceives (third person present) · perceived (past tense) · perceived (past participle) · perceiving (present participle)
1. Perceive definition is - to attain awareness or understanding of
2. How to use Perceive in a sentence.
3. 56 synonyms of Perceive from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 62 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Perceive: to have a vague awareness of.
5. Perceive definition, to become aware of, know, or identify by means of the senses: I Perceived an object looming through the mist
6. Perceive synonyms, Perceive pronunciation, Perceive translation, English dictionary definition of Perceive
7. To become aware of directly through any of the senses, especially sight or hearing: We could Perceive
8. Find 72 ways to say Perceive, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. "Perceive is giving us intelligence about our spaces and insight to the guest experience that we have always wanted
10. The Perceive Specification series blends subtle styling with a proprietary optical system to create visual interest and provide comfortable illumination
11. Offered with several unique optical patterns, Perceive creates the illusion of depth and adds dimensionality to any space
12. The Perceive series is the ideal choice for commercial interiors
13. The Crossword Solver found 110 answers to the Perceive crossword clue
14. Perceive 'Perceive' is a 8 letter word starting with P and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Perceive We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Perceive will help you to finish your crossword today
15. Perceive was incubated by and is a majority-owned subsidiary of Xperi Corporation
16. What does Perceive mean? To see, to be aware of, to understand
17. Perceive by Avon is a Amber fragrance for women.Perceive was launched in 2000
18. Definition of Perceive in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Perceive mean? Information and translations of Perceive in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
20. Today's crossword puzzle clue is a quick one: Perceive
21. Here are the possible solutions for "Perceive" clue
22. Learn the definition of Conceive vs. Perceive & other commonly used words, phrases, & idioms in the English language
23. Learn more! How to Use Conceive vs. Perceive Correctly – Grammarist Grammarist is a professional online English grammar dictionary, that provides a variety of grammatical tools, rules and tips in order to improve your grammar
24. Empfinden: 3 Wörter: to Perceive a feeling: ein Gefühl wahrnehmen: to Perceive a sound: ein Geräusch vernehmen [geh.] to Perceive a sound: einen Ton vernehmen: to Perceive an error: einen Fehler einsehen: to Perceive an object: einen Gegenstand erkennen: to Perceive oneself as: sich empfinden als: 5
25. Perceive: 1 v to become aware of through the senses “I could Perceive the ship coming over the horizon” Synonyms: comprehend Types: show 43 types hide 43 types feel , sense Perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles apPerceive Perceive in terms of a past experience pick up , receive register (perceptual
26. I had been wearing Perceive because it was a holiday gift I had back in the day and didn't think much of it
27. Relatively earlier adopters of an innovation Perceive trialability as more important than do laer adopters.: Stop embracing what you Perceive to be adulthood so readily and let the inner child free for once.: I Perceive there is yet good hopes of peace with Guyland, which is of great concernment to Tangier.: Of course, the more valuable people Perceive their individual cell phones to be, the
29. Perceive definition: If you Perceive something, you see , notice , or realize it, especially when it is not Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
30. See 8 authoritative translations of Perceive in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
31. • Many students Perceive that on-the-job training is more important than college
32. • Perhaps young people Perceive that our current values of the pursuit of wealth and power are hollow and react accordingly
33. • Whereas by looking at these exceptions we are able to Perceive that the pattern itself is complex and produced by multiple factors.
34. A key task is to get pupils to Perceive for themselves the relationship between success and effort
35. Voters Perceive him as a decisive and resolute international leader
36. To Perceive the world differently, we must be willing to change our belief system, let the past slip away, expand our sense of now, and dissolve the fear in our minds
37. Perceive (53 Occurrences) Matthew 6:3 But when you are giving in charity, let not your left hand Perceive what your right hand is doing, (WEY) Matthew 13:14 In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says,'By hearing you will hear, and will in no way understand; Seeing you will see, and will in no way Perceive: (WEB KJV ASV WBS YLT NAS RSV)
38. Perceive - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
39. Because people Perceive beauty in different ways, one man’s rose is another man’s weed
40. 🔊 After being bit by a poisonous snake, Gail will more than likely Perceive all snakes as evil creatures for the rest of her life
41. 🔊 If the manager does not Perceive our team as working well as a whole, he will probably rearrange our work groups
42. Perceive somebody/something to be/have something They were widely Perceived to have been unlucky
43. It is widely Perceived as a women's health problem, but it does also affect men.
44. Perceive in a sentence - Use "Perceive" in a sentence 1
45. I think juveniles are Perceived as being largely responsible for crime, 2
46. Perceive is defined as to see, hear or feel something or to have an understanding of something
47. An example of Perceive is what a woman might think about giving birth after hearing other women's birth stories
48. Perceive - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
49. Inflections of 'Perceive' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Perceives v 3rd person singular perceiving v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Perceived v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
50. 1300, Perceiven, "become aware of, gain knowledge of," especially "to come to know by direct experience," via Anglo-French parceif, Old North French *perceivre (Old French perçoivre) "Perceive, notice, see; recognize, understand," from Latin percipere "obtain, gather, seize entirely, take possession of," also, figuratively, "to grasp with the mind, learn, comprehend
51. This explains why bats and worms can Perceive different frequency of auditory and visual systems than, for example, humans
52. We found 15 answers for “Perceive”
53. This page shows answers to the clue Perceive.Perceive may be defined as “Become conscious of“To take intellectual cognizance of“To obtain knowledge of through the senses”
54. A synonym for Perceive is sense.
55. We've got 67 rhyming words for Perceive » What rhymes with Perceive? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Perceive.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
56. Perceive shared some of the target network models it has been testing, and, as one would expect, it is initially going after the big markets of imaging and audio
57. What is the definition of Perceive? What is the meaning of Perceive? How do you use Perceive in a sentence? What are synonyms for Perceive?
58. Nouns for Perceive include perceivableness, perceivance, Perceivedness, Perceiver, Perceivers, perceiving, perceivings, percept, perceptic, perceptics, perception
59. I Perceive I must leave it raw edged and ill joined
60. You will Perceive that I am now at Gneixendorf
61. In, in, Lest they Perceive that we consult together! He will Perceive that we have ventured upon a few slight alterations
62. The moment they Perceive a man they gallop off to the woods
63. He can Perceive a haystack at an enormous distance when he is
64. The punishment came at them from where they did not Perceive
65. Seeing is simply perception and how we Perceive is our choice
66. I Perceive strong forces, certainly equal to those of Chaos
67. We can only Perceive the ongoing Splitness of actual Infinity
68. To have knowledge or receive impressions of external objects through the medium or instrumentality of the senses or bodily organs; as, to Perceive light or color; to Perceive the cold or ice or the taste of honey.
69. ‘People Perceive me as a different character to what I actually am.’ ‘I think people would Perceive him a little differently from how they did in the '70s.’ ‘In 2002, pop music is widely Perceived to be manufactured, bland and glossy.’
70. What Determines How Americans Perceive Their Social Class? by Robert Bird and Frank Newport
71. To understand how these complexities influence how humans treat animals, this study gathered 11 relevant evaluative dimensions for how humans Perceive animals, based on previous studies within the field.