See also: Pentylene
1. Pentylene glycol is a clear, viscous liquid with no odor and a slightly sweet taste
2. This characteristic makes Pentylene glycol a great ingredient to emulsify and thicken products.
3. Pentylene definition: any unsaturated hydrocarbon with formula C 5 H 8 Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
4. Pentylene Glycol is synthetic humectant used in cosmetics and beauty products that is also secondarily used as a solvent and preservative
5. Pentylene glycol is a synthetic, low molecular weight solvent and skin-conditioning agent
6. 1,2-DIHYDROXYPENTANE, 1,2-PENTANEDIOL, PENTANE-1,2-DIOL, and Pentylene GLYCOL
7. Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol and Caprylyl Glycol are 1,2-glycol compounds that vary only by the number of carbons
8. Pentylene Glycol has 5 carbons, 1,2-Hexandiol has 6 carbons and Caprylyl Glycol has 8 carbons in the carbon chain.
9. Pentylenetetrazol, also known as Pentylenetetrazole, metrazol, pentetrazol (INN), pentamethylenetetrazol, Corazol, Cardiazol, Deumacard or PTZ, is a drug formerly used as a circulatory and respiratory stimulant
10. Pentylene Glycol Natural provides an overall pleasant, non-tacky and non-oily skin feel
11. Pentylene Glycol Natural is a skin moisturiser with a long lasting effect comparable to that of Glycerin
12. Pentylene Glycol Natural can help to solubilize and stabilize lipophilic ingredients in aqueous solutions.
13. 5343-92-0 - WCVRQHFDJLLWFE-UHFFFAOYSA-N - Pentylene glycol - Similar structures search, synonyms, formulas, resource links, and other chemical information.
14. It features A-Leen® 5, bio-sourced Pentylene glycol, which provides long-lasting moisturizing effect
15. What is the definition of Pentylene? What is the meaning of Pentylene? How do you use Pentylene in a sentence? What are synonyms for Pentylene?
16. Pentylene Glycol: This multi-functional ingredient is manufactured from renewable raw materials from sugar cane and has the same properties as synthetic version
17. Pentylene glycol 1,2-PENTANDIOL pentane-1,2-diol Pentylene GLYCOL, 1,2-PENTANEDIOL PENTANE-L,2-DIOL Pentylene GLYCOL 5343-92-0 100 4
18. INGREDIENTS WT% Phase A Deionized water 89.20 PhaseB Hydrolite-5 (Pentylene glycol) 3.00 Euxyl PE-9010 0.30 (Phenoxyethanol (and) ethylhexylglycerin) SymbioSolv Clear (Caprylyl/capryl glucoside (and) 1.00 water (and) polyglyceryl-5 oleate (and) sodium cocoyl glutamate (and) glyceryl caprylate (and) citric acid) Hebeatol Plus (Chemyunion
19. Search term: "Pentylene glycol" Compare Products: Select up to 4 products
20. 4 matches found for Pentylene glycol
21. (Redirected from Pentylene glycol) 1,5-Pentanediol is the organic compound with the formula HOCH 2 CH 2 CH 2 CH 2 CH 2 OH
22. Pentylene glycol (topical) is a synthetic humectant and an anti-microbial agent which is an active ingredient used in creams, lotions, and moisturizers
23. SaveOnMedicals lists down the drug, uses, doses, interactions, warning signs, medicines containing Pentylene glycol, symptoms of diseases it cures & doctors to consult for those
24. Pentylene glycol is a synthetic skin-replenishing agent and solvent.
25. French cosmetic ingredient supplier, Minasolve has introduced MinaCare Pentiol Green+ (INCI: Pentylene Glycol), a corn cob, sugar cane bagasse based version of Pentylene glycol.
26. CARCINOGENICITY OSHA Pentylene GLYCOL is not listed
27. NTP Pentylene GLYCOL is not listed
28. IARC Pentylene GLYCOL is not evaluated
29. Pentylene Glycol is an all-natural preservative derived from non-GMO sugar cane and corn cobs
30. Researched Benefits of Phenethyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, & Propanediol as a Preservative
31. Mar 25, 2021 (The Expresswire) -- Worldwide “Pentylene Glycol Market” research report 2021-2026 gives most upcoming industry information on the real market
32. It has the same properties as the synthetically produced Pentylene glycol
33. Pentylene Glycol market is split by Type and Application
34. Butylene carbonate (BuC), Pentylene carbonate (PeC), and hexylene carbonate (HeC) were obtained with high yield (> 95%)
35. The Pentylene Glycol Market report has been prepared based on the synthesis, analysis, and interpretation of information about the market collected from specialized sources
36. Pentylene Glycol, plant based, natural, palm-free, Ecocert and Cosmos certified INCI Name:Pentylene Glycol CAS # 5343-92-0 EC # 226-285-3 Glycols are known to be excellent moisturizers, solvents and antimicrobial ingredients (preservative boosters)
37. Product Name: Pentylene Glycol BIO INCI Name: Pentylene glycol CAS Number: 5343 -92 -0 Lot Number: Not available (data may vary slightly with different lots or batches) Shelf Life: 24 months from production date Property Specification Analysis Appearance Clear liquid Pass Odor According to standard Comparable to standard
38. Pentylene Glycol Products that include "Pentylene Glycol" For Very Dry Skin
39. Picrotoxin and Pentylene tetrazole induced seizure activity in pyridoxine-deficient rats J Neurol Sci
40. Allergic contact dermatitis from Pentylene glycol in an emollient cream, with possible co-sensitization to resveratrol Contact Dermatitis
41. Pentylene GLYCOL (30-3811) View SDS
42. Sorry for the question ages after you posted this: what is the difference between these two and Pentylene glycol? I see that one all the time now
43. Caprylyl glycol and Pentylene glycol are also used as preser-vatives
44. Based on the current information, 4 of the16 ingredi-ents reviewed in this safety assessment, are being used in personal care products: caprylyl glycol, Pentylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, and C15-18 glycol
45. A-Leen ® 5 is the unique renewable alternative to the petro-sourced Pentylene Glycol, which is a very widely used moisturizing and skin-conditioning agent
46. A wide variety of Pentylene glycol options are available to you, There are 127 suppliers who sells Pentylene glycol on Alibaba.com, mainly located in Asia
47. The top countries of suppliers are India, China, and Japan, from which the percentage of Pentylene glycol supply is 9%, 67%, and 21% respectively.
48. 1,2-Pentylene glycol dicaproate C17H32O4 CID 102240350 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents, literature
49. Pentylene glycol oil Prior art date 1999-07-22 Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion
50. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 ingredients explained: Aqua (Water), Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer
51. This research study titled Global Odorless Pentylene Glycol Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2025 reveals the current status of the market to predict the future, by analyzing development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status
Pentylene glycol is commonly used as a skin conditioning agent, due to its ability to help the skin attract and retain moisture.
In addition, some studies suggest that pentylene glycol can cause skin irritation in consumers with sensitive skin. Therefore, it’s a good idea to conduct a patch test on an inconspicuous part of skin before using products with this ingredient all over the body.
Definition of pentyne : either of two normal isomeric hydrocarbons C5H8 of the acetylene series