passageway (noun) · passageways (plural noun)
See also: Passageway
1. The Passageway to the other side of the office Recent Examples on the Web To that end, dig a second, narrower air-draw Passageway.
2. We partnered with Passageways to leverage their proven, 15+ year track record of working with boards." Susan Robertson, ASAE President & CEO
3. The Passageway was dimly lighted by occasional radium bulbs, the universal lighting medium of Barsoom.
4. 5 synonyms of Passageway from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 5 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Passageway
6. Passageway: a typically long narrow way connecting parts of a building.
7. Passageway Adult Mental Health has served Florida’s mentally ill population since its founding more than 30 years ago in 1979
8. Passageway Church; Discover what God has chosen to say to us through the passages of the Bible, and then to respond in faith to live that way.
9. The Passageway was growing damper; water trickled down the walls and gathered in fetid pools on the floor
10. STAR BORN ANDRE NORTON One was the Passageway from front to rear, for the family occupied a floor, but could afford only one fire
11. The Passageway between these two rooms doesn’t use any tricks; it simply allows you to get from point A to point B
12. What is elegant about this Passageway, however, is the curved step guiding you up to the archway and framing the view from the lower room
13. Passageway meaning: → passage
14. Passageway - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
15. Passageway is not currently tied to any church denomination
16. The primary focus you will find here is a belief that the Bible is the Inspired Word of God, and through embracing its truths we are continually discovering life transformation together. Passageway provides Children's Services for ages infant to kindergarten during the service.
17. Synonyms for Passageway in Free Thesaurus
18. 12 synonyms for Passageway: corridor, passage, hallway, hall, lane, lobby, entrance, exit, alley
19. Passageway program works to improve the health, wellbeing, and safety of those experiencing abuse from an intimate partner
20. A Passageway is a long narrow space with walls or fences on both sides, which connects one place or room with another
21. Outside, in the Passageway, I could hear people moving about
22. There's an underground Passageway that connects the five buildings
23. Synonyms: corridor, passage, hallway, hall More Synonyms of Passageway
24. Passageway Massage Your journey to wellness
25. She started her massage career in the Old Market Passageway, working in that building for 12 years.
26. Passageway definition: → passage
27. Another word for Passageway: corridor, passage, hallway, hall, lane Collins English Thesaurus
28. Passageway - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
29. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Passageway n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
30. Find out who will survive the Passageway!From the author of supernatural vampire thriller Darkened Hills comes an unforgettable tale that spans four continents and takes the reader to the very realm of Hell itself
31. Skeleton warriors, zombies, other undead beings and werewolves are all very real inside the Passageway!Embark on a deadly tale that
32. Passageway in France Photography Print, Wall Art, France Print, South of France Print, Summer Village [Pastel Passageway in France] HomeThisWeekend
33. Passageway 'Passageway' is a 10 letter word starting with P and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Passageway We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Passageway will help you to finish your crossword today
34. Secret Passageway, Stairway Detour, and The Road to Mako Reactor 5 are quests in Chapter 5, "Mad Dash", in Final Fantasy VII Remake
35. Barret suggests a secret Passageway behind some stairs adjacent to the gate
36. There are 1138 Passageway light for sale on Etsy, and they cost $140.76 on average
37. The most common Passageway light material is metal
38. A narrow Passageway leads from the main water supply into the pressure chamber
39. This hall, known as the portego, evolved into a long Passageway that was often opened by a loggia with gothic arches
40. What does Passageway mean? A way allowing passage, especially a corridor
41. Learn Passageway with free interactive flashcards
42. Choose from 403 different sets of Passageway flashcards on Quizlet.
43. China has included building of an important "Passageway" connecting Tibet with South Asia in the 14th Five Year plan which is due to commence from this …
44. Project and Sample by Kate Richbourg Kate's made a cute and creative quickie for this FTFlook at this fun little bracelet! Using Keyholes Chain (hence we came up with the name, Passageway!), 1mm leather, and of course some beads, this bracelet works up quickly and …
45. Passageway: This font is a derivative of the Apache Licensed open source font, Open Sans by Google
46. Definition of Passageway in the Definitions.net dictionary
47. What does Passageway mean? Information and translations of Passageway in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
48. Beijing, Mar 5 (PTI) China has included building of an important “Passageway” connecting Tibet with South Asia in the 14th Five Year plan which is due to commence from this year, the official media reported on Friday
49. China will support Tibet in building the Passageway …
50. A Passageway is a hall or a walkway that connects one area to another
51. You might pass from a small museum through a Passageway to an outdoor sculpture garden, for example.
52. Passageway real-time digital signs apply Nudge theory, encouraging societal behavioural change.
53. China is planning to build a “Passageway” connecting Tibet to South Asia, according to a draft outline of the 14th Five-year plan (FYP) unveiled on Friday
54. We found 33 answers for “Passageway”
55. This page shows answers to the clue Passageway, followed by 3 definitions like “Hallway of a ship.”, “Corridor or hallway” and “A hallway inside the ship”.Synonyms for Passageway are gangway and walkway.
56. China has included building of an important “Passageway” connecting Tibet with South Asia in the 14th Five Year plan which is due to commence from this year, the official media reported on Friday.
57. Passageway: See: access , admission , admittance , avenue , entrance , entry , portal
58. Set in 1930's Vancouver, Passageway is a short film that tells the dramatic tale of forbidden love between two women and the jealousy that ultimately separates them.
59. A plan to build a 'Passageway' to South Asia through Tibet has been included in China's 14th five-year-plan, reported the state-run media
60. Xinhua said that Tibet "will be supported" to build än important Passageway" opening to South Asia
61. Concrete plan about this project is not available and it is not yet clear where the "opening" of this Passageway would be.
passage - a way through or along which someone or something may pass. shaft - a vertical passageway through a building (as for an elevator) tunnel - a passageway through or under something, usually underground (especially one for trains or cars); "the tunnel reduced congestion at that intersection".
SEE SYNONYMS FOR passageway ON THESAURUS.COM. a way for passing into, through, or out of something, as within a building or between buildings; a corridor, hall, alley, catwalk, or the like.
PASSAGE. A way over water; a voyage made over the sea or great river; as, the Sea Gull had a quick passage: the money paid for the transportation of a person over the sea; as, my, passage to Europe was one hundred and fifty dollars. A Law Dictionary, Adapted to the Constitution and Laws of the United States.
Slipping out, he turned to the right and in a few steps found a narrow passageway between two buildings. The passageway was dimly lighted by occasional radium bulbs, the universal lighting medium of Barsoom.