passage (noun) · passages (plural noun)
passage (noun) · passages (plural noun)
1. Passage definition is - a way of exit or entrance : a road, path, channel, or course by which something passes
2. How to use Passage in a sentence.
3. There was a dark Passage leading down to the river between tall buildings.
4. Passage definition, a portion or section of a written work; a paragraph, verse, etc.: a Passage of Scripture
5. The Passage (TV Series 2019) - IMDb Created by Liz Heldens, Liz Heldens
6. Find 73 ways to say Passage, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Passage serves up over ONE MILLION views to vertical-specific event-seekers all over the country
8. Passage, which can be found at the top of each Passage in the gray polygon
9. Divide the number of words correct by the total number of words in the Passage (this information is in the top corner of each Passage); then, multiply by 100 to get the accuracy percentage
10. Based on author Justin Cronin’s best-selling trilogy of the same name, THE Passage is an epic, character-driven thriller written by Liz Heldens (“Friday Night Lights”).
11. Passage USA is a Comprehensive Transition Program (CTP)
12. Students attending Passage USA can use the FASFA to apply for need-based financial aid
13. Passage USA, (Preparing All Students Socially and Academically for Gainful Employment) is a two-year non-degree, certificate program
14. Passage Daily Prime Minister Justin Trudeau promised in his 2015 election platform to eliminate all drinking water advisories on First Nations reserves by March 31 of this year
15. Passage noun (CONNECTING WAY) B2 [ C ] (also Passageway) a usually long and narrow part of a building with rooms on one or both sides, or a covered path that connects places: A narrow Passage …
16. There was a dark Passage leading down to the river between tall buildings.
17. We provide 7-day Wind and Wave Forecasts to help sailors with their Passage planning and weather routing
18. Before and during deliveries, ocean races, regattas, cruises, and all other types of offshore Passages, we have your whole route covered
19. 44 synonyms of Passage from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 115 related words, definitions, and antonyms
20. Passage: an established course for traveling from one place to another
21. Passage Bio is a genetic medicines company developing transformative therapies for the treatment of rare monogenic central nervous system disorders.
22. Despite the romanticized image we have now, America's early pioneers faced a rough Passage of starvation, disease, and murder in their journey west
23. The markets have had a rough Passage over the past week, as threats of a trade war has made investors skittish
24. The Northwest Passage (NWP) is the sea route between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans through the Arctic Ocean, along the northern coast of North America via waterways through the Canadian Arctic Archipelago
25. The eastern route along the Arctic coasts of Norway and Siberia is accordingly called the Northeast Passage (NEP).
26. Passage describes the act of passing or traveling from one place to the next
27. People often use the word Passage to specifically refer to a journey by ship, as in, "The Passage to America was long and hard." …
28. An epic and gripping tale of catastrophe and survival, The Passage is the story of Amy—abandoned by her mother at the age of six, pursued and then imprisoned by the shadowy figures behind a government experiment of apocalyptic proportions
29. A Passage is a long narrow space with walls or fences on both sides, which connects one place or room with another
30. Harry stepped into the Passage and closed the door behind him.up some stairs and along a narrow Passage towards a door
31. Pas‧sage /ˈpæsɪdʒ/ ●●○ W2 noun 1 in a building [ countable] a long narrow area with walls on either side which connects one room or place to another → corridor My office is just along the Passage
32. We walked down a narrow Passage to the back of the building
33. An underground Passage 2 from a book etc [ …
34. A French term (pronounced “pahsazh”) for a painting technique characterized by small, intersecting planes of patchlike brushwork that blend together to create an image (art historians tend to retain the French so as to avoid confusion with the ambiguous English “Passage”)
35. Cronin's 'The Passage' is the first in a trilogy, and creator Liz Heldens had previously spoken about where she planned to take the show next
36. 1 day ago · Maldonado-Passage and his former staff members became overnight sensations shortly after the self-proclaimed "Tiger King" was arrested after …
37. Through a nine-day pilgrimage to the Holy Land and intensive post-trip education, Passages strengthens the faith of American Christian college students, connects them to Israel, and prepares them for a life of Christ-centered leadership.
38. Rite of Passage, ceremonial event, existing in all historically known societies, that is often connected with one of the biological milestones of life (birth, maturity, reproduction, and death) and that marks the Passage from one social or religious status to another
39. Read more about rites of Passage in this article.
40. Synonyms for Passage in Free Thesaurus
41. 115 synonyms for Passage: corridor, hallway, Passageway, hall, lobby, entrance, exit, doorway, aisle
42. The Passage (The Passage, #1), Justin Cronin The Passage is a novel by Justin Cronin, published in 2010
43. Joseph "Joe Exotic" Maldonado-Passage and husband Dillon Passage recently announced they're "seeking a divorce." But the Tiger King star, 58, who …
44. 1 day ago · Tiger King stars Joseph "Joe Exotic" Maldonado-Passage and Dillon Passage are going their separate ways
45. On Friday, Passage, 25, announced that he and his husband — who is …
46. ‘All Passage 2 cells became confluent within 7-10 days, at which point an ALI was established.’ ‘The cells in the two unstained wells of each specimen were processed for a second blind Passage of culture on fresh McCoy cell monolayers.’
47. Book Passage Corte Madera 51 Tamal Vista Blvd., Corte Madera, CA • (415) 927-0960 ~ Store is open daily from 10:00am-5:00pm ~ Book Passage San Francisco 1 Ferry Building, San Francisco, CA • (415) 835-1020 ~ Store is open 10:00am-5:00pm Fri, 9:00am-4:00pm Sat, 11:00am-5:00pm Sun ~ Proud Partner of Sonoma Valley Authors Festival
48. The Passage of heat through rock is extremely slow the wind of the train's Passage ruffled his hair /a trail of broken glass marked their Passage/ through the house a trouble-free Passage through secondary school and university his Passage through the crowd went completely unnoticed a landslide blocked our Passage out of the village there was a
49. A rite of Passage is a ceremony or ritual of the Passage which occurs when an individual leaves one group to enter another
50. It involves a significant change of status in society.In cultural anthropology the term is the Anglicisation of rite de Passage, a French term innovated by the ethnographer Arnold van Gennep in his work Les rites de Passage, "The Rites of Passage".
51. A simple design for a solo sleeper, the REI Co-op Passage 1 tent is your 3-season cocoon, featuring ample interior space and a vestibule with plenty of room under the rainfly for your gear.
52. Passage O soul to India! Eclaircise the myths Asiatic, the primitive fables
Definition of passage. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : a way of exit or entrance : a road, path, channel, or course by which something passes Special ships clear passages through the ice.
1. a portion or section of a written work; a paragraph, verse, etc.: a passage of Scripture. 2. a phrase or other division of a musical work. 3. an act or instance of passing from one place, condition, etc., to another. 4. the permission, right, or freedom to pass.
Antonyms for passage: inaction, in validation, origination, reverse, retreat,...