Parliament (noun) · parliament (noun) · parliaments (plural noun)
1. Middle English parlement, Parliament "discourse, conversation, conference, assembly, assembly of the lay and ecclesiastical aristocracy, the Parliament of England or Ireland," borrowed from Anglo-French, from parler "to speak" + -ment -ment — more at parley entry 2
2. An assembly of representatives, usually of an entire nation, that makes laws. Parliaments began in the Middle Ages in struggles for power between kings and their people.
3. The British Parliament, often referred to as the “Mother of Parliaments,” consists of the sovereign, the House of Lords, and the House of Commons
4. UK Parliament The UK Parliament has two Houses that work on behalf of UK citizens to check and challenge the work of Government, make and shape effective laws, and debate/make decisions on the big issues of the day.
5. Official Website for Parliament Cigarettes
6. Create a PIN STEP 2 OF 2 Create a 5-digit PIN to log in to MYParliament.COM faster and easier
7. Member of Parliament for kaputa constituency, mr maxas joel bweupe ng’onga passes away Speaker of the National Assembly of Zambia, Right Honourable Mr Justice Dr Patrick Matibini, SC., BA, FCIArb, MP has expressed sincere condolences and deepest sympathy to the fam
8. The Office of the Parliament provides the administrative and apolitical support services to the Parliament of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
9. Parliament & Commitee Sessions And Sittings Ratiba Ya Mkutano Wa Wabunge Wote Kuhusu Uwasilishwaji Wa Mpango Na Ukomo Wa Bajeti Ukumbi Wa …
10. The Parliament of Singapore is unicameral, and together with the President of Singapore, makes up the Legislature.
11. Parliament is the legislative body of the United Kingdom and is the primary law-making institution in Great Britain’s constitutional monarchy
12. Parliament synonyms, Parliament pronunciation, Parliament translation, English dictionary definition of Parliament
13. Parliament The national legislature of the
14. Parliament's decisions affect all New Zealanders
15. Have your say and influence the laws passed by Parliament
16. You can get involved by voting in elections, contacting an MP, making a submission or petitioning Parliament.
17. The Parliament is the supreme democratic institution that represents the citizens through an elected body of Members of Parliament (MPs)
18. In the current composition the Parliament consists of 300 MPs, elected at the last general elections of July 7th, 2019.
19. The Parliament of Sri Lanka is the highest law making authority in the country and its members are elected by the people of Sri Lanka
20. American funk group, led by George Clinton.Founded in 1955 as The Parliaments, renamed Parliament in 1969
21. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupFlash Light · ParliamentFunkentelechy Vs
22. Early in 1979, Parliament hit number one yet again with "Aquaboogie," from its eighth album, Motor Booty Affair
23. Parliament's ninth album, Gloryhallastoopid (Or …
24. Watch Parliament Chambers in action Live
25. Search for archived videos and audio Visit Opening hours, guided tours, transport information Engage Get involved in the business of Parliament Parliamentary Budget Office releases the publication 2020-21 Budget chart pack
26. Parliament-Funkadelic, also called P-Funk, massive group of performers that greatly influenced the sound and style of funk music in the 1970s
27. Office-bearers; All members; National Assembly (NA) members; National Council of Provinces (NCOP) members; Chief Whips; Whips; Committee chairpersons; Profiles of Parliament Office Bearers
28. Nepal Parliament, reinstated by high court, begins session
29. Singapore Parliament news and videos
30. Read reports on the latest session of Parliament and watch videos of Parliamentary proceedings on CNA.
31. Find Parliament Latest News, Videos & Pictures on Parliament and see latest updates, news, information from NDTV.COM
32. The Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan) is located in New Delhi.It was designed by Edwin Lutyens and Herbert Baker, who were responsible for planning and construction of New Delhi by British government.The construction of building took six years and the opening ceremony was performed on 18 January 1927 by the then Viceroy and Governor-General of India, Lord Irwin.
33. George Clinton started doo-op group the Parliaments in 1955, rehearsing in the back room of the barbershop where he worked
34. The Parliaments released only two singles over the next 10 years but toured frequently between New York and Detroit.
35. Motor Booty Affair - P… Parliament
36. Parliament (formerly The Parliaments) was a funk group formed by George Clinton in 1968 after a legal dispute with Revilot Records over their original name.
37. Parliament is the perfect event venue for any occasion
38. My 40th birthday party at Parliament was more than I ever could have imagined
39. The first part of the Budget Session of Parliament, which commenced with the address of President Ram Nath Kovind on January 29, concluded on …
40. The Liaison Committee for the 9th Parliament was announced by Speaker Mahinda Yapa Abeywardena in Parliament yesterday in accordance with the provisions of the Standing Order 125 of Parliament.
41. Parliament House is now open to visitors and tours
42. Anyone entering Parliament House will need to complete the contact register
43. For enquiries, contact 9222 7222 or [email protected]Parliament.wa.gov.au
44. Welcome to the History of Parliament online
45. This site contains all of the biographical, constituency and introductory survey articles published in The History of Parliament series
46. Welcome to Parliament on Demand, the home of Parliament TV and all of New Zealand Parliament's other video content
47. Watch live streaming of Parliament here
48. Chinese nation-state hackers have been linked to an attack on the Parliament of Finland that took place last year and led to the compromise of some Parliament email accounts
49. Senate House of Commons Visit Parliament Learn About Parliament
50. A webcast of the proceedings of the Parliament of South Australia is made available to provide greater community access to the Legislature and is available on programmed sitting days
51. Parliament discography and songs: Music profile for Parliament, formed 1970
52. 545 reviews of Parliament "Cocktail Culture has arrived! Game Changer for Dallas, one of the best menu lineups and execution this Bustling City has to offer, the Talent behind the bar is ASTONISHING! Cutting edge of the cocktail craft Eddie "Lucky" Campbell and regiment will speak to you in a glass like an elegant young vibrant seductive mistress that will keep you coming back begging for more.
53. Parliament's decisions affect all New Zealanders
54. Have your say and influence the laws passed by Parliament
55. You can get involved by voting in elections, contacting an MP, making a submission or petitioning Parliament.
56. Parliament TV is made available in speech-by-speech clips, and the filter function can be used to find speeches by a particular MP, speeches for a particular bill, on a particular date or the oral questions asked in the House