1. Paraphernalia came to English, via Medieval Latin, from Greek parapherna, meaning "bride's property beyond her dowry" (from para-, meaning "beyond," and phernē, meaning "dowry")
2. Although Paraphernalia was plural in Medieval Latin, it can take either a singular or plural verb in English
3. Examples of Paraphernalia in a Sentence
4. Noun (sometimes used with a singular verb) equipment, apparatus, or furnishing used in or necessary for a particular activity: a skier's Paraphernalia
5. The articles used in a particular activity; equipment: a photographer's Paraphernalia. See Synonyms at equipment
6. A critical part of understanding teen drug use is awareness about drug Paraphernalia—the items kids use to hide or consume drugs
7. Păr'ə-fər-nāl'yə, -fə-nāl'yə Paraphernalia are personal belongings or the things that you need to do a task
8. An example of the Paraphernalia of motherhood is baby bottles, car seats, strollers and diapers.
9. According to the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), drug Paraphernalia includes: 1 Rolling papers and cigars.
10. Getting the best kind of marijuana smoking Paraphernalia from a headshop assures you a pleasant weed smoking experience
11. Below are the three most popular marijuana smoking Paraphernalia that customers buy from a headshop; read on to find out the best marijuana smoking Paraphernalia that suits you! Don’t forget to browse our extensive collection of marijuana […]
12. GreekGear.com is your one-stop shop for all the Greek Paraphernalia you need to show pride in your organization
13. 26 synonyms of Paraphernalia from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 32 related words, definitions, and antonyms
14. Find another word for Paraphernalia
15. Paraphernalia: items needed for the performance of a task or activity
16. (a) A person commits an offense if the person knowingly or intentionally uses or possesses with intent to use drug Paraphernalia to plant, propagate, cultivate, grow, harvest, manufacture, compound, convert, produce, process, prepare, test, analyze, pack, repack, store, contain, or conceal a controlled substance in violation of this chapter or to inject, ingest, inhale, or otherwise introduce
17. Federal Statutes defines Paraphernalia as “any equipment, product, or material of any kind which is primarily intended or designed for use in manufacturing, compounding, converting, concealing, producing, processing, preparing, injecting, ingesting, inhaling, or otherwise introducing into the human body a controlled substance.”
18. "Drug Paraphernalia" is a term, to denote any equipment, product or accessory that is intended or modified for making, using, or concealing drugs, typically for recreational purposes
19. Drugs such as marijuana , cocaine , heroin , and methamphetamine are related to a wide range of Paraphernalia .
20. / ˌper.ə.fɚˈneɪl.jə / all the objects needed for or connected with a particular activity: We sell pots, gloves, seeds and other gardening Paraphernalia. Bags of cocaine and all sorts of drug Paraphernalia were …
21. There are 5163 aka Paraphernalia for sale on Etsy, and they cost $17.58 on average
22. The most common aka Paraphernalia material is metal
23. Zeta Phi Beta Paraphernalia, Zeta Phi Beta, Zeta Phi Beta Shirt, 1920, ZPB JAdoreElegance
24. See synonyms for Paraphernalia along with related words and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
25. Yes, drug Paraphernalia are illegal
26. The drug Paraphernalia statute, U.S
27. Code Title 21 Section 863, makes it “unlawful for any person to sell or offer for sale drug Paraphernalia; to use the mails or any other facility of interstate commerce to transport drug Paraphernalia; or to import or export drug Paraphernalia.”
28. Shop AKA20Pearls, the premier destination for all your Paraphernalia, merchandise and gift needs for Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
29. Floral Soror AKA Sorority Apparel Paraphernalia T-Shirt
30. AKA Black Greek Sorority Fur Ball & Tassel Keychain Paraphernalia Gift
31. Under federal law, it is unlawful to do any of the following: Sell or offer to sell drug Paraphernalia, Mail drug Paraphernalia or transport it through interstate commerce, Import or export drug Paraphernalia
32. Simple possession of Paraphernalia is not a federal crime.
33. 1-16 of 235 results for "trump Paraphernalia" Price and other details may vary based on size and color
34. The Crossword Solver found 83 answers to the Paraphernalia crossword clue
35. Stream/buy "Paraphernalia" from your favorite retailer: https://smarturl.it/TemplesPLinksProduced by Sean Ono Lennon Mixed by Dave Fridmann Follow Temples: h
36. Paraphernalia is often sold in head shops, specialty stores, online, or in convenience stores
37. But, many users will make their Paraphernalia
38. Along with drug possession charges, possession of drug Paraphernalia charges are one of the more commonly charged crimes in any jurisdiction
39. Almost anything can be considered drug Paraphernalia, but items such as bongs, roach clips, glass pipes, or syringes are commonly associated with the crime.
40. All drug Paraphernalia is subject to forfeiture pursuant to chapter 39 of this title
41. The failure to charge or acquittal of an owner or anyone in control of drug Paraphernalia in violation of this chapter does not prevent a finding that the object is intended for use or designed for use as drug Paraphernalia
42. Paraphernalia - equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc
43. (5) advertisement of drug Paraphernalia
44. 4 hours ago · Currently in Maryland, Paraphernalia possession is considered a crime — with penalties of up to four years in prison and a $25,000 fine if convicted — unless the supplies have been obtained
45. Paraphernalia definition: You can refer to a large number of objects that someone has with them or that are Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
46. ‘The basic Paraphernalia associated with a Mumbai beachside is in the Temple City, albeit for a limited period.’ ‘At the focus of the pueblo was a large plaza in which was a great kiva flanked by rectangular rooms, possibly storerooms for food and ritual Paraphernalia.’
47. Paraphernalia (n.) 1650s, in law, "a woman's property besides her dowry," from Medieval Latin Paraphernalia (short for Paraphernalia bona "paraphernal goods"), neuter plural of paraphernalis (adj.), from Late Latin parapherna, in Roman law "a woman's property besides her dowry," from Greek parapherna, neuter plural, from para-"beside" (see para-(1)) + pherne "dowry," which is related to
48. Drug Paraphernalia Controlled Paraphernalia Substance abuse As defined in a regulatory context, DP is a hypodermic syringe, needle, metal or plastic (snorting) tube, or other instrument or implement or combination adapted for the administration of controlled substances under circumstances which reasonably indicate an intention to use such instruments for the purposes of illegally administering
49. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Paraphernalia par‧a‧pher‧na‧li‧a / ˌpærəfəˈneɪliə $ -fər-/ noun [uncountable] 1 THING a lot of small things that belong to someone, or are needed for a particular activity an electric kettle and all the Paraphernalia for making tea and coffee travelling Paraphernalia 2 THING the
50. A vaporizer is a piece of Paraphernalia that uses heat to vaporize the active molecules in cannabis
51. Paraphernalia Lyrics: Tried to escape just yesterday / Though lately I can't pull myself away / We see ourselves above the fray / But still the sequence must be entertained / …
52. Paraphernalia is the term used to describe equipment, materials, or products used for specific activities
53. In the legal sense, Paraphernalia is most commonly used to describe any items that are associated with the making, concealing, packaging, or using of illegal drugs for recreational purposes.
54. Health & Safety Code 11364(a) HS is the California statute that makes it illegal to possess drug Paraphernalia.This is defined as any device, instrument or Paraphernalia used for unlawfully injecting or smoking a controlled substance.
55. (a) As used in this chapter, "drug Paraphernalia" means all equipment, products, and materials of any kind which are used, intended for use, or designed for use in
56. Under the Drug Paraphernalia Control Act Paraphernalia could qualify as any type of equipment, product, or material that is intended to be used unlawfully for the planting, propagating, cultivating, growing, harvesting, manufacturing, compounding, converting, producing, processing, preparing
57. Most of the Paraphernalia we have come to associate with funerals today is of Victorian invention and aesthetic
58. The theatre and Paraphernalia of church ritual were rejected, as was the distinction between clergy and laity
59. Though these comforts are the Paraphernalia associated with aristocrats, priority for the same assumes a logic.
60. We are your one stop shop for all your Alpha Kappa Alpha Paraphernalia needs
61. Criminal possession of drug Paraphernalia
62. Except as provided in Title 16, chapter 12, 50-32-609, or Title 50, chapter 46, it is unlawful for a person to use or to possess with intent to use drug Paraphernalia to plant, propagate, cultivate, grow, harvest, manufacture, compound, convert, produce, process, prepare, test, analyze, pack, repack, store, contain, conceal, inject, ingest
63. High quality Delta Sigma Theta Paraphernalia gifts and merchandise
64. COVID update: Paraphernalia Boutique has updated their hours and services
65. 28 reviews of Paraphernalia Boutique "I purchased my first (and only) hookah from this place about 2 years ago and never looked back