paradigm (noun) · paradigms (plural noun)
1. Paradigm definition is - example, pattern; especially : an outstandingly clear or typical example or archetype
2. How to use Paradigm in a sentence.
3. Paradigm® High Performance Audio - Crafted in Canada Stereo Sound Grand Prix winner, two years in a row! For a second year running, we’re proud to announce that Persona Series has won the Stereo Sound Grand Prix, one of the most prestigious international awards in the high-end audio world.
4. A set or list of all the inflectional forms of a word or of one of its grammatical categories: the Paradigm of an irregular verb.
5. A Paradigm is a standard, perspective, or set of ideas
6. A Paradigm is a way of looking at something
7. The word Paradigm comes up a lot in the academic, scientific, and business worlds
8. You know Paradigm builds the most powerful subwoofers and the new Prestige 1000SW and 2000SW are no exceptions
9. Paradigm is a leading environmental consultancy and material testing laboratory serving clients across New York State
10. Since 1988, Paradigm has excelled in offering thoughtful solutions to address today’s complex environmental concerns.
11. Paradigm Health offers a unique combination of home health, hospice and palliative care services to Indianapolis and Central Indiana
12. Welcome to Paradigm Distro! Get ready to make a fundamental change to your business
13. Paradigm Laboratories Covid-19 Community Response Team With COVID-19 continuing to spread around the world at an alarming rate, our clinical team has collaborated with scientists and healthcare professionals to create an EUA/FDA validated Covid-19 test using RT-qPCR technology.
14. Paradigm Specialty Networks offers innovative, data-driven network solutions for the most challenging, expensive, and unmanaged segments in workers’ compensation: orthopedic & spine, pain management, addiction, post-acute care, behavioral health, and surgical implants.
15. In science and philosophy, a Paradigm (/ ˈpærədaɪm /) is a distinct set of concepts or thought patterns, including theories, research methods, postulates, and standards for what constitutes legitimate contributions to a field.
16. Paradigm Health System was formed in 2010 by a group of physicians with a desire to provide a seamless continuum of care in a variety specialties to patients throughout southeast Louisiana
17. Combining decades of medical experience from various specialties, Paradigm Health is able to provide the highest level of care in numerous areas of expertise.
18. The definition of a Paradigm is a widely accepted example, belief or concept
19. An example of Paradigm is evolution
20. An example of Paradigm is the earth being round.
21. At Paradigm, we specialize in providing educational technology that is flexible, adaptive, and personalized—giving students the power to learn anytime, anywhere.
22. A model of something, or a very clear and typical example of something: Some of these educators are hoping to produce a change in the current cultural Paradigm.
23. What is a Paradigm Shift? "The successive transition from one Paradigm to another via revolution is the usual developmental pattern of mature science" - Kuhn, The Structure of Scientific revolutions It is very common for scientists to discard certain models or pick up emerging theories.
24. Paradigm Theory A Paradigm theory is a general theory that helps to provide scientists working in a particular field with their broad theoretical framework—what Kuhn calls their “conceptual scheme.” It provides them with their basic assumptions, key concepts, and methodology
25. Paradigm provides public awareness, pipeline safety training, and damage prevention compliance services to assist with the regulatory requirements of 49 CFR 192 and 195, as well as API RP 1162.Since 2001, the oil and gas industry has worked with Paradigm to fulfill public education and community awareness requirements.
26. Paradigm loudspeakers are handcrafted with care for a premium hi-fi audio home theater experience
27. A Paradigm is established which lays the foundations for legitimate work within the discipline
28. Scientific work then consists in articulation of the Paradigm, in solving puzzles that it throws up
29. A Paradigm is a conventional basis for research; it sets a precedent
30. Paradigm Monitor SE 3000F Floor Standing Speaker in Gloss White (Single) 5.0 out of 5 stars 4
31. Paradigm - Defiance Subwoofer V Series (V10) 4.0 out of 5 stars 7
32. Paradigm Talent Agency provides global representation to a diverse and dynamic roster of artists and content creators.
33. : an important change that happens when the usual way of thinking about or doing something is replaced by a new and different way This discovery will bring about a Paradigm shift in our understanding of evolution
34. Learn More about Paradigm shift
35. A Paradigm tells us how meaning will be constructed from the data we shall gather, based on our individual experiences, (i.e
36. It is therefore very important, that when you write your research proposal for HDR, you clearly state the Paradigm in …
37. Diversity, equity, and inclusion solutions that shift the Paradigm
38. Why Paradigm? Grounded in research
39. Find 14 ways to say Paradigm, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
40. The team at Paradigm Management Company is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and value for our residents, as well as our investors and owners
41. Throughout the entire Paradigm portfolio—from the high-end Meridian brand of luxury communities to mixed-income and affordable-housing communities—everyone experiences the same level of attention.
42. Paradigm Education Solutions eBooks have a new look! We've updated the site with a new design to improve usability, efficiency, and accessibility
43. Eclipse returns with a new album, Paradigm and this title is no coincidence
44. The new album stands as a Paradigm for the sound they ve developed over their last few albums: massive arena choruses over heavy guitars coupled with frontman Erik Martensson's stellar vocals.
45. The Paradigm team is dedicated to constant research, illuminating revolutionary principles from the scientific frontier
46. Paradigm believes that the foundation of any lasting success depends on maximum transparency and responsible operations based on a client-first approach.
47. A Paradigm shift is a major change in the concepts and practices of how something works or is accomplished
48. A Paradigm shift very often happens when new …
49. At Paradigm Press, we provoke you into thought, by selling actionable ideas you’ve never heard before… ones that challenge the mainstream and shift y… Editor: Alexa Brennan Learn More Login
50. Paradigm carries a full range of vinyl window solutions that are rigorously tested in some of the harshest elements in America
51. Expertly designed and manufactured, Paradigm Windows are weather-tight and perfectly built for your new construction and replacement projects.
52. Psychologist Tania Lombrozo takes a look at what his "Paradigm shift" really means.
53. Paradigm definition: A Paradigm is a model for something which explains it or shows how it can be produced
54. How to say Paradigm in English? Pronunciation of Paradigm with 4 audio pronunciations, 16 synonyms, 1 meaning, 15 translations, 23 sentences and more for Paradigm.
55. Paradigm is transforming the way that residential construction business is done across the globe
56. Paradigm Shift: “an important change that happens when the usual way of thinking about or doing something is replaced by a new and different way” The 1918 pandemic
57. A Paradigm shift, a concept identified by the American physicist and philosopher Thomas Kuhn, is a fundamental change in the basic concepts and experimental practices of a scientific discipline.Even though Kuhn restricted the use of the term to the natural sciences, the concept of a Paradigm shift has also been used in numerous non-scientific contexts to describe a profound change in a
58. Paradigm An example, hypothesis, model, or pattern; a widely accepted explanation for a group of biomedical or other phenomena that become accepted as data accumulate to corroborate aspects of the Paradigm's explanation or theory, as occurred in the 'central dogma' of molecular biology.
1. tadalafil taken with azithromycin
paradigm (parˑ··dīmˈ), n a generally accepted model for making sense of phenomena in a given discipline at a particular time. When one paradigm is replaced by another, it is called a paradigm shift. a pattern of thought, a similarity of conceptualization.
As nouns the difference between model and paradigm is that model is a person who serves as a subject for artwork or fashion, usually in the medium of photography but also for painting or drawing while paradigm is an example serving as a model or pattern; a template. is worthy of being a model; exemplary.
Definition of paradigm. 1: example, pattern; especially: an outstandingly clear or typical example or archetype … regard science as the paradigm of true knowledge. 2: an example of a conjugation or declension showing a word in all its inflectional forms.
par•a•digm. n. 1. a set of all the inflected forms of a word based on a single stem or root, as boy, boy's, boys, boys'. 2. an example serving as a model; pattern: a paradigm of virtue. paradigm. 1. a declension, conjugation, etc. that provides all the inflectional forms and serves as a model or example for all others.