1. Examples of Owlish in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Eugene Levy portrayed Johnny with an Owlish deadpan, and Catherine O’Hara, his frequent collaborator on the Canadian sketch circuit, granted Moira a loopy flair, an unplaceable accent, and a gonzo lexicon.
Of, Owlish, On
2. Adjective resembling or characteristic of an owl: His thick glasses give him an Owlish appearance.
Or, Of, Owl, Owlish
3. A person who is Owlish looks serious and intelligent and usually wears glasses: 2
4. Owlish - resembling an owl; solemn and wise in appearance
5. We found one answer for “Owlish”
6. This page shows answers to the clue Owlish. Owlish may be defined as “Resembling an owl”, “Resembling, or characteristic of, an owl” and “Resembling an owl; solemn and wise in appearance”
Owlish, Owl, Or, Of
7. Welcome to Owlish Book Haven Hooting Around With Books! Discover Prices
8. OOwlish was created by Fernando and David, two tech entrepreneurs that have been working together for more than 10 years, with the goal of helping other companies innovate better, faster and at greater …
Oowlish, Of, Other
9. (aʊlɪʃ) adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] An Owlish person looks rather like an owl, especially because they wear glasses, and seems to be very serious and clever
10. With his Owlish face, it is easy to understand why he was called 'The Professor'.
11. Owlish - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
12. Owlish , 8" x 10" framed and matted print of Owl of an Abstract Owl Looking out if his Tree Hole, Framed and Matted
Owlish, Of, Owl, Out
13. Owlish Teacher This website is designed to support online English language teaching to adult migrants in the Australian context
14. Owlish Editing provides a range of language and writing services tailored to your specific needs.
15. Owlish also known as Toby is a contestant on Survivor: Antarctica, Survivor: Bora Bora, & Survivor: Legends
16. FinOwlish is a Wealth Management Organisation and Distributor of Various Investment Products
17. ‘Physically, she brilliantly embodied the shrewd, sharp-eyed, Owlish spinster, while also conveying her intuitive acumen and razor-sharp mind.’ ‘The Owlish, quietly passionate woman stepped forward.’ ‘The Owlish soldier takes off his helmet, holds out his hand.’
Owlish, Off, Out
18. Definition of Owlish adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Of, Owlish, Oxford
19. Owlish eyes/glasses [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples — often used to describe a person who wears round glasses and seems serious and intelligent
20. ‘Physically, she brilliantly embodied the shrewd, sharp-eyed, Owlish spinster, while also conveying her intuitive acumen and razor-sharp mind.’ ‘The Owlish, quietly passionate woman stepped forward.’ ‘The Owlish soldier takes off his helmet, holds out his hand.’
Owlish, Off, Out
21. Owlish (Rone White, Alessandro Diruggiero Remix) 6
22. It's a 250-page, thickly illustrated love letter from one very strange, Owlish, hairy British guy to his mistress--and it succeeded on a level that's difficult to comprehend today
One, Owlish, On
23. This is how we do it: rereading a British novelist's ancient sex manual his topknot, which was combed Owlish, …
24. Owlish Clothing Surfboard Guadeloupe
25. Owlish 'Owlish' is a 6 letter word starting with O and ending with H Crossword clues for 'Owlish' Clue Answer; Wise-looking (6) Owlish: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Owlish We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Owlish will help you to finish your crossword today
Owlish, Other, Of
26. Owlish moca (good) head of hair aktive Truppen (u.E.) (S, Gesch) zamatanje leet laadkring nepoznat infirmity (n.) grafologija nadmíru captante piable something bad from a bad neighbor (i.e., to be harmed because of an evil neighbor) small squid lubricate acabar printed style writing rocking chair with stable base linking multicurrency clause
27. Owlish Meaning: "resembling an owl or some of its features or qualities," 1610s, from owl + -ish
Owlish, Owl, Or, Of
28. Related: Owlishly;… See definitions of Owlish.
Owlishly, Of, Owlish
29. Harry was a tall, thin individual with a large Billy Bunter Owlish face on top of his lean body
Owlish, On, Of
30. Secombe, Fred GOODBYE CURATE (2001) "The neat, precise man peering through Owlish spectacles corrected him painstakingly in English spoken with a clipped, formal accent
31. Founded in 2013, Owlish Online Limited is proud to use organic content to drive traffic to achieve customer's goals
Owlish, Online, Organic
32. Owlish is a member of Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
33. Owlish: ostoba: Translations: 1 – 5 / 5
34. Kravet Owlish MULTI Fabric is meant for MEDIUM MULTIPURPOSE use
35. Samples Policy For Kravet Owlish Multi Fabric (Kravet Fabric) What is the difference between a sample and a cutting? A
36. FINOwlish Sophic Consultants Private Limited CIN: U67120JH2016PTC003526 ARN: 110384 / E029866
37. Synonyms for Owlish include strigine, bespectacled, myopic, owl-like, serious, solemn, wise, owllike, owly and crabby
Owlish, Owl, Owllike, Owly
38. Owlish Online Ltd Internet IVIA IVIA Information Technology and Services Fortaleza, Ceará Stone Stone Information Technology and Services São Paulo, SP
39. Kate Spade Owlish Blush with owls resting on a vine in blush and gray on off white background
Owlish, Owls, On, Off
40. Owlish Blush an exclusive design from Kravet Fabrics
owlish - resembling an owl; solemn and wise in appearance. wise - having or prompted by wisdom or discernment; "a wise leader"; "a wise and perceptive comment".
An owlish person looks rather like an owl, especially because they wear glasses, and seems to be very serious and clever . With his owlish face, it is easy to understand why he was called 'The Professor'.
› A person who is owlish looks serious and intelligent and usually wears glasses: He was an owlish figure, sitting in the corner of the library.