1. Examples of Overwrought in a Sentence The witness became Overwrought as she described the crime
2. Became Overwrought when she heard that her child was missing Recent Examples on the Web Jughead continues to deliver Overwrought …
3. Overwrought definition, extremely or excessively excited or agitated: to become Overwrought on hearing bad news; an Overwrought personality
Overwrought, Or, On
4. Overwrought synonyms, Overwrought pronunciation, Overwrought translation, English dictionary definition of Overwrought
5. Extremely elaborate or ornate; overdone: Overwrought prose style
Or, Ornate, Overdone, Overwrought
6. / ˌəʊ.v ə ˈrɔːt / in a state of being upset, nervous, and worried: She was so tired and Overwrought that she burst into tears
7. He was in an Overwrought state / condition for weeks after the accident.
8. 16 synonyms of Overwrought from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 76 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Find another word for Overwrought
10. The definition of Overwrought is overcome with emotion or in a state of high excitement and anxiety, or a creative work that is too elaborate and overdone
Of, Overwrought, Overcome, Or, Overdone
11. When you are so overcome with joy about your husband coming home from war that you cannot contain yourself or express your emotions, this is an example of a time when you are Overwrought.
Overcome, Or, Of, Overwrought
12. The public and media are consumed with the Overwrought judgement of every result
13. TALLYING UP A YEAR OF LOSS: A LOT OF POUNDS, TOO MANY LOVED ONES, COUNTLESS CONNECTIONS JERRY BREWER DECEMBER 27, 2020 WASHINGTON POST The effect was that of a bird of Paradise bringing balm to our Overwrought nerves
Of, Ones, Our, Overwrought
14. Synonyms for Overwrought include agitated, tense, distracted, distraught, frantic, excited, overexcited, wired, hysterical and uptight
15. Overwrought 'Overwrought' is a 11 letter word starting with O and ending with T Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Overwrought We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Overwrought will help you to finish your crossword today
Overwrought, Other, Of
16. Overwrought Garden Art create unique wrought iron metalwork, including unique gates, metal wall art, outdoor garden furniture and benches, laser cut privacy and garden screens, garden art and sculpture
17. Extremely or excessively excited or agitated: to become Overwrought on hearing bad news; an Overwrought personality.
Or, Overwrought, On
18. Overwrought Add to list Share High in drama and lacking any emotional restraint, Overwrought is an adjective that means deeply, excessively agitated or nervous
19. On the other hand, the straight-ahead rock, soul and Eurodance is the Overwrought work of a man who should know better
On, Other, Overwrought, Of
20. A nasty, Overwrought contrived thriller about a woman suspected of bumping off her appalling husband
Overwrought, Of, Off
21. At times his work gets bogged down in its own abstract acrobatics, becoming contrived and Overwrought.
22. Overwrought: Excessively nervous or excited; agitated
23. Best of all, she's got a playful sensibility that keeps the covers from getting bogged down in Overwrought gravitas, no matter the subject.
24. Someone who is Overwrought is very upset and is behaving in an uncontrolled way
25. One Overwrought member had to be restrained by friends
26. More Synonyms of Overwrought COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
27. ‘The award for most Overwrought writing about snow goes to…’ ‘Some Overwrought writing mars an otherwise sharp and insightful exploration of homophobia in the deep South.’ ‘On the other hand, the straight-ahead rock, soul and Eurodance is the Overwrought work of a man who should know better.’
Overwrought, Otherwise, Of, On, Other
28. Tony was Overwrought and nervous on his first date with Cheri; he really liked her and was afraid it would turn out bad.
Overwrought, On, Out
29. Definition of Overwrought adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Of, Overwrought, Oxford
30. Learner's definition of Overwrought [more Overwrought; most Overwrought] : very excited or upset The witness became Overwrought as she described the crime.
Of, Overwrought, Or
31. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Overwrought o‧ver‧wrought / ˌəʊvəˈrɔːt $ ˌoʊvəˈrɒːt / adjective UPSET WORRIED very upset, nervous, and worried Clara was tired and Overwrought after all the problems of the last few days
32. Examples from the Corpus Overwrought • Cecile was emotionally Overwrought.
33. SEE DEFINITION OF Overwrought EXAMPLES FROM THE WEB FOR Overwrought He remembered that she was Overwrought, and made no answer to her complaint
34. So Overwrought was she that she even thought of seeking the aid old Joe had proffered.
Overwrought, Of, Old
35. Definition tense, nervous, and agitated When I'm feeling Overwrought, I try to take some time out to relax.
36. Synonyms for Overwrought in Free Thesaurus
37. 43 synonyms for Overwrought: distraught, upset, excited, desperate, wired, anxious, distressed
38. Overwrought: Meaning and Definition of
39. Extremely or excessively excited or agitated: to become Overwrought on hearing bad news; an Overwrought personality.
Or, Overwrought, On
40. We found 6 answers for “Overwrought”
41. This page shows answers to the clue Overwrought.Overwrought may be defined as “Elaborated to excess“Wearied or exhausted by overwork“Deeply agitated especially from emotion”
Overwrought, Or, Overwork
42. A synonym for Overwrought is stressed.
43. Overwrought are creators of unique metal pieces made to your requirements, we specialise in designing and manufacturing stunning staircases,
44. During the long hours of darkness they caught but fitful snatches of sleep, for the night noises of a great jungle teeming with myriad animal life kept their Overwrought nerves on edge, so that a hundred times they were startled to wakefulness by piercing screams, …
Of, Overwrought, On
45. Overwrought (adj.) of feelings, imagination, etc., "worked up to too high a pitch, overexcited," 1758, literally "over-worked, worked too hard or too much," from over-+ wrought.Earlier it meant "exhausted by work" (1660s), of oxen, etc., as a literal past participle of overwork (v.).
Overwrought, Of, Overexcited, Over, Or, Oxen, Overwork
46. Overwrought adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (overly elaborate) ( stile ) troppo elaborato agg aggettivo : Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata " - "Con un cacciavite piccolo " - "Questioni controverse "
Overwrought, Or, Overly
47. Constantly Overwrought, sometimes embarrassing in her alcohol and pharmaceutical-induced sorrows, Leo could have been a typical Almodovar comic heroine
48. The child is usually too emotionally Overwrought to listen to reason.
49. Overwrought Black metal melodies with rock n' roll zealotry
50. You are Overwrought and perhaps over-anxious
51. (Dracula, by Bram Stoker) It comes from nervousness, from an Overwrought mind
52. (Martin Eden, by Jack London) I had come up on deck for a breath of fresh air and to try to get some repose for my Overwrought nerves
On, Of, Overwrought
53. An Overwrought mom frantically searched the park for her missing son
54. 🔊 The man’s wife was completely Overwrought at his funeral
55. 🔊 The bride was Overwrought when the florist delivered the wrong flower order
56. 🔊 Overwrought at his terminal diagnosis, the patient was preparing to break the news to family
57. Another way to say Overwrought? Synonyms for Overwrought (other words and phrases for Overwrought).
58. Overwrought Nazi Analogies for Me, but Not for Thee? Josh Hammer Posted: Feb 12, 2021 12:01 AM
59. See authoritative translations of Overwrought in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
60. Overwrought Nazi Analogies for Me, But Not for Thee? Josh Hammer , Newsweek February 12, 2021 Conservatives might be forgiven for wondering if Biden himself should be …
61. Overwrought - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Overwrought and much more.
62. Definition of Overwrought in the Definitions.net dictionary
63. What does Overwrought mean? Information and translations of Overwrought in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Overwrought, Of, On
64. Translate Overwrought into Spanish
65. Find words for Overwrought in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary
66. Traducir Overwrought de Inglés a español.
67. From Ian: Josh Hammer: Overwrought Nazi Analogies for Me, but Not for Thee? More generally, the American Left has spent large swaths of the past four years hysterically comparing then-President Donald Trump, whose daughter is an Orthodox Jew and who is likely the most aggressively pro-Jewish president in American history, to Adolf Hitler.
Overwrought, Of, Orthodox
68. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Overwrought - Indian Bingo on AllMusic - 1993 - San Francisco quintet Indian Bingo, better known…
69. Don’t Buy the Overwrought Hype in Dodgy SOS Limited Stock You don't have to be a crypto bear to avoid SOS stock By Matt McCall and the InvestorPlace Research Staff, Editor
overwrought (adjective) · over-wrought (adjective)