1. Overturn definition is - to cause to turn over : upset
2. How to use Overturn in a sentence.
3. Overturn synonyms, Overturn pronunciation, Overturn translation, English dictionary definition of Overturn
4. To cause to turn over; upset or flip over: Large waves Overturned the raft
Over, Or, Overturned
5. 3 synonyms of Overturn from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 18 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Overturn: to turn on one's side or upside down.
Overturn, On, One, Or
7. Overturn definition, to cause (something) to turn onto its side, face, or back; upset: to Overturn a vase
Overturn, Onto, Or
8. If you Overturn someone's majority…
9. Find 37 ways to say Overturn, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Overturn - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
11. Overturn is a first-person shooter (FPS) action-puzzle adventure game developed specifically for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, offering players a chance to experience an immersive action-packed VR world
Overturn, Oculus, Offering
12. 27 I will Overturn, Overturn, Overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him
13. House Democrats are undeterred by the mounting GOP criticism over their review of a contested congressional race that could potentially Overturn a …
Over, Of, Overturn
14. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi defended Democrats moving forward to Overturn an Iowa congressional race captured by Republicans after recounts decided the contest by six votes.
15. McConnell, McCarthy accuse Pelosi of trying to 'steal,' 'Overturn' GOP election victory in Iowa Republican Miller-Meeks won the Iowa seat by 6 votes
16. • A majority of those voting can Overturn the actions of their own elected representatives
Of, Overturn, Own
17. • An appeals court Overturned the convictions in 1979
18. • The House of Lords Overturned the decision
19. • Government rules prevent the use of that money to build council houses but Coun Munsey wants Mr Major to Overturn …
20. To Overturn something is to either flip it upside down or to invalidate it
21. An amateur kayaker might Overturn her boat, while a judge may decide to Overturn a previous judgment.
22. Synonyms for Overturn in Free Thesaurus
23. 87 synonyms for Overturn: tip over, spill, topple, upturn, capsize, upend, keel over, overbalance
Overturn, Over, Overbalance
24. ‘After the Overturn of the Qing dynasty, Chinese intellectuals turned their eyes to Western countries and sought new ideas.’ ‘We had five Overturned sledge accidents - every one of our sledges suffered an Overturn or two, but luckily no significant damage was incurred.’ ‘This sounds similar to earlier rumors of an Overturn.’
Overturn, Of, Overturned, One, Our, Or
25. Overturn is a first-person shooter (FPS) action-puzzle adventure game that offers players a chance to experience an immersive action-packed VR world
26. Overturn’s tight and responsive combat system offers players free movement to
27. Overturn Meaning: "to rotate, roll over," from over- + turn (v.)
28. 1300 in general transitive sense "to… See definitions of Overturn.
29. Overturn - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
30. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Overturn [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (turn over) dar vuelta vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda").: volcar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo
Ol, Overturn, Object, Over, Objeto
31. Overturn definition: If something Overturns or if you Overturn it, it turns upside down or on its side
Overturn, Overturns, Or, On
32. Lake - Lake - Vertical mixing and Overturn: It is useful to know how the temperature of maximum density changes with depth (e.g., from 3.94 °C at the surface to 3.39 °C at 500 metres depth [38.10 °F at 1,500 feet])
33. With Joe Biden inaugurated as president more than two months ago, Donald Trump and most of his supporters long ago gave up on efforts to Overturn the …
Of, On, Overturn
34. (The Center Square) – Wyoming is joining 20 other states in a lawsuit seeking to Overturn the decision to cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline project
35. "Overturn" (逆ぎゃく天てん Gyakuten) is a keyword which allows a card possessing it to be activated by paying the cost under met conditions to tremendously boost your fighting style
36. ‘After the Overturn of the Qing dynasty, Chinese intellectuals turned their eyes to Western countries and sought new ideas.’ ‘We had five Overturned sledge accidents - every one of our sledges suffered an Overturn or two, but luckily no significant damage was incurred.’ ‘This sounds similar to earlier rumors of an Overturn.’
Overturn, Of, Overturned, One, Our, Or
37. Now, her opponent, Democrat Rita Hart, wants House Democrats to Overturn the election results and expel Miller-Meeks from office — something I was informed quite recently, with all the brouhaha about you-know-who, was a Very Bad Thing.
Opponent, Overturn, Office
38. CNN's Manu Raju pressed House minority leader Kevin McCarthy about why he is concerned about the efforts to Overturn the Iowa election of a Republican, but wasn't concerned about Trump's effort to
39. 12 hours ago · Pelosi has defended the move to potentially Overturn the election
40. CNN's Manu Raju asked House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy about efforts to Overturn the Iowa race in Congress and McCarthy's support for Overturning Trump's loss in Congress.
41. Overturn (foaled 22 April 2004) is an Irish-bred thoroughbred racehorse trained by Donald McCain, Jr..He has amassed over £600,000 in prize money, and has won major races such as the 2011 Fighting Fifth Hurdle.He is the first ever horse to complete the double of winning Newcastle Racecourse's major flat race and major National Hunt race - the Northumberland Plate (Pitmen's Derby) and Fighting
Overturn, Over, Of
42. 1 day ago · Defeated Iowa Democrat Asking House To Overturn Election The Democratic-led House Administration Committee is considering a challenge brought by defeated Democrat Rita Hart, who lost a …
43. Also known as convective Overturn.
44. What does Overturn mean? To turn over or capsize
Overturn, Over, Or
45. (verb) The car went off the road and Overturned.
46. Workhorse, of course, wants to Overturn the award made to truck maker Oshkosh (OSK) or, at least, win part of the yearslong, multibillion-dollar contract
Of, Overturn, Oshkosh, Osk, Or
47. Louie Gohmert's lawsuit is the latest in a series of attempts by Trump's allies to Overturn the results of the 2020 general election.
48. Overturn is a video game developed by Japanese company Studio Zan for WiiWare.It was released in Japan on December 2, 2008, in North America on August 3, 2009 and in Europe on February 12, 2010 by Gamebridge as Overturn: Mecha Wars.
49. Definition and synonyms of Overturn from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Of, Overturn, Online
50. This is the British English definition of Overturn.View American English definition of Overturn.
51. "Our Supreme Court and our courts didn't have the courage to Overturn elections that should have …
52. Commentary: Can Myanmar’s civil disobedience movement Overturn the coup? Despite the Myanmar people’s sheer determination for democracy, there are a …
53. Arsenal score: Lacazette inspires stunning comeback as Gunners Overturn three-goal deficit Three goals down after 32 minutes, Arsenal fought …
54. High court to be asked to Overturn intellectual disability threshold
55. 1 day ago · Doesn’t everyone that only Democrats and Pelosi are the only ones that can investigate, Overturn or complain about an election result
Only, Ones, Overturn, Or
overturn (verb) · overturns (third person present) · overturned (past tense) · overturned (past participle) · overturning (present participle)