1. Overshadowed In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
2. The ministry's need to maintain organizational viability Overshadowed …
3. Overshadow definition, to be more important or significant by comparison: For years he Overshadowed his brother
Overshadow, Or, Overshadowed
4. At Overshadowed you can sit in comfort and forget your troubles as the performance unfolds around you
5. / ˌoʊ.vɚˈʃæd.oʊ / to cause someone or something to seem less important or less happy: Karen has always felt Overshadowed by her famous elder sister
6. My happiness was Overshadowed by the bad …
7. As a cavalry leader in the field he was Overshadowed by the brilliant and more striking King of Naples
8. DUNN-PATTISON Moreover the woods, and every sweetsmelling tree have Overshadowed Israel by the commandment of God
9. Classic Hymn "Overshadowed" by Ironside and Schuler
10. Noah, an Overshadowed original play, is the story of how the eight people that God chose to carry on the human race spent their lives while living onboard the ark
Overshadowed, Original, Of, On, Onboard
11. Synonyms for Overshadowed include clouded, dimmed, shaded, shadowed, beclouded, bedimmed, befogged, darkened, dislimned and eclipsed
12. Storyline Based on Eva O'Connor's award winning play, Overshadowed tells the story of a young girl called Imogene (Imo) whose life spirals out of control when she meets the monster of anorexia personified
On, Overshadowed, Of, Out
13. Be greater in significance than; "the tragedy Overshadowed the couple's happiness" Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver
14. Display Title: Overshadowed First Line: How desolate my life would be Tune Title: [How desolate my life would be] Author: H
15. Word forms: 3rd person singular present tense overshadows, present participle overshadowing, past tense, past participle Overshadowed 1
Overshadows, Overshadowing, Overshadowed
16. Overshadowed by Vannetta Chapman is a short story free for purchase on the Amazon website
17. Overshadow (third-person singular simple present overshadows, present participle overshadowing, simple past and past participle Overshadowed) To obscure something by casting a shadow
Overshadow, Overshadows, Overshadowing, Overshadowed, Obscure
18. The achievement of the men’s team was Overshadowed by the continuing success of the women’s team
20. Overshadowed by His mighty love, Rest is mine, serene, secure; He died to ransom me from sin, He lives to keep me day by day
21. I’m Overshadowed by His mighty love, Love that brightens all my way
22. Questions: 1) What does it mean to you, and to your own life, that you are Overshadowed …
23. Overshadowed A Novel and millions of other books are available for Amazon Kindle
Overshadowed, Of, Other
24. 1 Kings 8:7 - The cherubs' wings extended over the place where the ark sat; the cherubs Overshadowed the ark and its poles.
25. Synonyms for Overshadowed in Free Thesaurus
26. What are synonyms for Overshadowed?
27. Synonyms for be Overshadowed include cloud, darken, dim, obscure, shadow, blacken, becloud, bedim, befog and blear
28. Overshadowed by the atomic bomb dropped just four days after the survivors were rescued, the ordeal was detailed years later in a captivating documentary
29. Based on Eva O’Connor’s award winning play, Overshadowed tells the story of a young Irish vlogger called Imogene whose life spirals out of control
On, Overshadowed, Of, Out
30. Overshadowed Theatrical Productions, Medinah, Illinois
31. Overshadowed Theatrical Productions delivers quality, family-friendly drama that
32. Inspiration of the Holy Spirit is nowhere correlated with being Overshadowed by the Holy Spirit
33. Be greater in significance than; "the tragedy Overshadowed the couple's happiness" cause an eclipse of (a celestial body) by intervention; "The Sun eclipses the moon today"; "Planets and stars often are occulted by other celestial bodies"
Overshadowed, Of, Often, Occulted, Other
34. His "History of Video Games" series, itself ill-regarded, was Overshadowed by several inaccuracies (most infamously misconstruing the name of Pong creator Allan Alcorn as "Al Acorn") and an incredibly crude scene in the Magnavox Odyssey episode in which he drew three fake cards from a game, which features two children on the overlay, reading "penis", "masturbation hand", and "vagina".
Of, Overshadowed, Odyssey, On, Overlay
35. Overshadowed Ministries Church is a small church in Akron, OH led by Reverend Bill Davis rooted in the belief that the Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible word of God.
Overshadowed, Oh, Of
36. A Postwar Mercedes, Still Overshadowed by Its Racing Cousins The Adenauer Benz helped lift the automaker after its work for the Nazis
37. Overshadowed is the prequel to The Remnant Series, a dystopian collection of books taking a look at what the world would be like if a massive solar flare occurred, wiping out all modern technology
Overshadowed, Of, Occurred, Out
38. A short story, the Kindle version of Overshadowed is available through Amazon free of charge.
39. BFTBC – “Overshadowed By His Love” – Yvonne Waite<br /> <br />On Sunday, November 2, 2014, Yvonne S
40. Waite sang “Overshadowed By His Love” accompanied by Cathy Woo on the piano at Bible For Today Baptist Church of Collingswood, New Jersey.<br /> <br />Pastor D
Overshadowed, On, Of
41. He had always been Overshadowed by his elder sister
42. Domestic policy was soon Overshadowed by political unrest abroad.
43. Amazon's Bombshell Announcement Overshadowed its Breakout Results Investors were focused on the pending departure of Jeff Bezos
Overshadowed, On, Of
44. This weekend, the often-overlooked Leon Edwards (18-3) will take on the often-Overshadowed Belal Muhammad (also 18-3) in the main event inside the UFC Apex facility in Las Vegas
Often, Overlooked, On, Overshadowed
45. How Kyle Hendricks went from Overshadowed to reluctant ace originally appeared on NBC Sports Chicago
Overshadowed, Originally, On
46. 23 hours ago · Dueling narratives: Biden’s pandemic progress could be Overshadowed by border crisis Failure to control the border would greatly undermine Biden’s …
47. SunPower's Explosive Earnings Potential Overshadowed By Recent Market Volatility Mar
transitive verb 1 : to cast a shadow over 2 : to exceed in importance : outweigh 1 : to cast a shadow over : darken 2 : to be or become more important than Her achievements overshadowed those of her classmates.
English Language Learners Definition of overshadow : to cause (something or someone) to seem less important or impressive when compared to something or someone else : to make (something) less enjoyable because of sadness, fear, or worry : to cast a shadow over (something)
verb make obscure, dim, vague other words for overshadowed
Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback . “Overshadow.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/overshadow. Accessed 13 Apr. 2020. 2 : to be or become more important than Her achievements overshadowed those of her classmates.