1. But by the 1890s, the connotations of the word "destiny" were expanding as well -- to include an assumption of overseas supremacy and global Overseership. Minding our own business: American foreign policy has moved away from the prudent non-interventionism of the founders to the present policy of global police action and empire building.
Of, Overseas, Overseership, Our, Own
2. Definition of Overseership in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Overseership mean? Information and translations of Overseership in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Overseership, Of, On
4. What is the definition of Overseership? What is the meaning of Overseership? How do you use Overseership in a sentence? What are synonyms for Overseership?
5. Overseership (plural Overseerships) The role or office of overseer.
Overseership, Overseerships, Or, Office, Of, Overseer
6. For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his homestead become desolate, and let there be no dweller in it; and, Let another take his Overseership
7. Usage: (a) visitation (of judgment), (b) oversight, supervision, Overseership.
Of, Oversight, Overseership
8. As recorded in the Book of Ephesians, were given to the Ministry of Overseershipin the Church under the leadership of the Holy Spirit
9. Overseership meaning The role or office of overseer.
Overseership, Or, Office, Of, Overseer
10. It is impossible to say whether this "Overseership" refers to all the elders addressed, or to such of those elders as had been made "overseers," or "bishops." In the epistles, we find the church more clearly organized, and in these writings we find more definite allusions to bishops and their duties ( Philippians 1:1 ; 1 Timothy 3:1,2 ; Titus 1
Overseership, Or, Of, Overseers, Organized
11. Overseership is not a position; it is a work carried out by a plurality of men who have been fitted by the Holy Spirit and who are set within a local church to care for it (1Tim 3:5)
Overseership, Out, Of
12. Overseerships definitions Plural form of Overseership.
Overseerships, Of, Overseership
13. This Bible has a foreword by the 3rd Ethiopian Patriarch of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahido Christian Church (formerly under Coptic/Egyptian Overseership) and the official stamp of the synod (assembly of bishops/overseers)
Of, Orthodox, Overseership, Official, Overseers
14. The Thirteenth shard of the Source came into being by accident when Hydaelyn used her power to fragment her antithetical dark twin counterpart, Zodiark, into thirteen pieces.As part of their plan to resurrect Zodiark, the Ascians attempted to rejoin the thirteenth reflection to the Source under Igeyorhm's Overseership
15. Many translated example sentences containing "Overseership" – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations.
16. 20 For in the book of Psalms it is written, Let his place of residence become deserted and gloomy, and let there be no one to live in it; and [again], Let another take his position or Overseership
Of, One, Or, Overseership
17. To escape punishment was to escape accusation; and few slaves had the fortune to do either, under the Overseership of Mr
18. Because of his trustworthiness in taking care of his Overseership while on earth, greater glory and power have been given to him as the King of Jehovah’s kingdom, “so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend of those in heaven and those on earth.”—Phil
Of, Overseership, On
19. And Psalm 109:8; : Let his days be few, and let another take his office, פקדתו pekudato, his Overseership, his charge of visitation or superintendence, translated by the Septuagint, την επισκοπην, Vulgate, episcopatum; and We, following both, bishopric, but not with sufficient propriety, for surely the office or charge of Judas
Office, Overseership, Of, Or
20. Overseership El proceso electoral se llevará a cabo bajo la veeduría de un grupo internacional de personalidades
21. The election process will be carried out under the Overseership of …
Out, Overseership, Of
22. "Wye Town" was under the Overseership of a man named Noah Willis
23. Personal preference might tend to make an elder “go overboard” and direct most of his attention to only one or two aspects of his Overseership
Overboard, Of, Only, One, Or, Overseership
24. Office Overseership verse 9 children sons verse 10
25. Scholz Prize for is second-year research paper, "Enslaved Maritime Laborers and Military Overseership in Revolutionary South Carolina."
26. "Wye Town" was under the Overseership of a man named Noah Willis
27. New Design was under the Overseership of a Mr
28. 1 Dwarven Overseers 1.1 In History 1.2 In Spearbreakers 2 Human Overseers 3 Goblin Overseers 4 Elven Overseers Dwarves by tradition pass the mantle of Overseership of a fortress on a typically year to year basis, from 1st Granite to 1st Granite
Overseers, Of, Overseership, On
29. 1 Faithful is the word: If anyone aspires to the Overseership, he desires a good work
30. Nouns for overseeing include overseer, overseeress, overseeresses, overseers, Overseership, Overseerships, oversight and oversights
Overseeing, Overseer, Overseeress, Overseeresses, Overseers, Overseership, Overseerships, Oversight, Oversights
31. "Wye Town" was under the Overseership of a man named Noah Willis
32. New Design was under the Overseership of a Mr
33. T-ASF Overseership.' G1984 N-ASF
34. Speaking today on "The Oracle's Mantle" @ the 1st Sunday of March Combined Anointing Service @ Reinforced Voice of Trinity Ministry under the able General Overseership of God's Servant, Apostle Dr
On, Oracle, Of, Overseership
35. In gallant response to the Apostolic Missionary Endeavor, Reaching Regions Beyond, the Cavite-Visayas-Mindanao Reaching Regions Beyond under the Overseership of Bishop Art Ferriol is pledging to open 202 more locale churches.
Overseership, Of, Open