1. Overexerting synonyms, Overexerting pronunciation, Overexerting translation, English dictionary definition of Overexerting
2. In case you are facing difficulties speaking out or if you are breathing out too hard so as to speak up, then you are probably Overexerting self.
Out, Or, Overexerting
3. Overexerting 'Overexerting' is a 12 letter word starting with O and ending with G Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Overexerting
4. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Overexerting will help you to finish your crossword today.
5. Overexerting yourself can hinder your efforts to build muscle, as you don’t allow your body to properly recover, but it can also be bad for your …
6. What does Overexerting mean? Present participle of overexert
Overexerting, Of, Overexert
7. Synonyms for Overexerting in Free Thesaurus
8. What are synonyms for Overexerting?
9. Another way to say Overexerting? Synonyms for Overexerting (other words and phrases for Overexerting).
10. Overexerting yourself can hurt every aspect of your life -- mentally, physically and emotionally
11. Overexerting employees can lead to serious consequences
12. Avoid Overexerting yourself while working out
13. And, unfortunately, you often don't know that you're Overexerting your body until it's too late and you become ill or get hurt
Often, Overexerting, Or
14. Synonyms for Overexerting yourself include overdoing things, burning the candle at both ends, burning the midnight oil, overdoing it, overtaxing yourself, overworking, straining yourself, working too hard, sweating and doing too much
Overexerting, Overdoing, Oil, Overtaxing, Overworking
15. Overexerting yourself in a class
16. Overexerting yourself can cause acute physical damage, and overtraining for a long time can lead to chronic physical and psychological conditions
17. dict.cc English-German Dictionary: Translation for Overexerting
18. If you've worked your muscles to the point that it's difficult to keep your balance, you're Overexerting yourself
19. ‘Both are mass-produced, which evidently overexerts the natural resources.’ ‘She's afraid that I've been Overexerting myself.’ ‘If you do go directly to high altitude by car or plane, do not overexert yourself or move higher for the first 24 hours’
Overexerts, Overexerting, Or, Overexert
20. While pregnant avoid overheating by staying away from saunas, hot tubes, Overexerting yourself, and sun-bathing for long periods of time
Overheating, Overexerting, Of
21. For those who already experience cardiac arrhythmia, create an exercise plan with the help of your health care provider to be sure that you aren’t Overexerting yourself
22. Rest: If you’ve been Overexerting yourself, take a breather
23. People often sweat not because they are Overexerting their bodies, but because they are Overexerting their minds
24. Overexerting yourself in hot weather Excessive alcohol or substance use If a fainting episode follows any of these events, vasovagal syncope is almost certainly the cause.
Overexerting, Or, Of
25. Here is a screenshot of the painting I did for the Radcliffe Choral Society's Uncharted Concert! At a place like Harvard with a world of opportunities, it’s much too easy to fall into the mindset of Overexerting oneself now to hopefully “earn” a break at some distant, far off point in the future.
Of, Opportunities, Overexerting, Oneself, Off
26. On the flip side, Overexerting yourself is another big issue
1. overexert - exert (oneself) excessively and go beyond one's strength; "don't overexert yourself when exercising!" English-Spanish/Spanish-English Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. Want to thank TFD for its existence?
overexertion - excessive exertion; so much exertion that discomfort or injury results elbow grease, exertion, effort, travail, sweat - use of physical or mental energy; hard work; "he got an A for effort"; "they managed only with great exertion" Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical. To exert (oneself) too much; overtax. o′ver·ex·er′tion n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved. to exert excessively; strain.
Examples of overexert in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web. Having been out for a year with a cruciate ligament rupture, the Liverpool staff have put the English international on a specialist program so that he is not overexerted in training.