1. Outturn definition is - a quantity produced : output
2. The first known use of Outturn was in 1801
3. A total amount of goods or services produced during a particular period of time: The whisky was released in 2004 with an Outturn of just 2400 bottles
Of, Or, Outturn
4. (Definition of Outturn from the Cambridge Business …
5. Definition of Outturn in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. Information and translations of Outturn in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Of, Outturn, On
7. Find 88 ways to say Outturn, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Other words that entered English at around the same time include: backhanded, echelon, idealism, methodology, standby Examples of 'Outturn' …
Other, Of, Outturn
9. The term ‘Outturn’ or ‘out-turn’ refers to an amount achieved in a certain time, for example, an actual amount produced, or actual sales made
Outturn, Or, Out
10. Outturn cost - Designing Buildings Wiki - Share your construction industry knowledge
11. The term ‘Outturn’ or ‘out-turn’ refers to an amount achieved in a certain time, for example, an actual amount produced, or actual sales made
Outturn, Or, Out
12. We set out below a suggested approach by which sellers may overcome this problem when selling on an “Outturn” basis
Out, Overcome, On, Outturn
13. out‧turn /ˈaʊtˌtɜːn-ˌtɜːrn/ noun [ countable usually singular] 1 British English the actual amounts, results etc at the end of a period of activity, rather than those that were expected or calculated earlierSYNactuals Current expenditure is forecast to increase by 6% over last year’s Outturn.
Out, Of, Or, Over, Outturn
14. Synonyms for Outturn include produce, product, consequence, result, artefact, artifact, by-product, production, output and work
15. Outturn The sum total of an enterprise’s production—e.g., of widgets for a year; net profit/finances at the end of a year.
16. The Outturn is the amount of something produced during a specific time period
17. The amount of product that a factory produces in a month is an example of its Outturn.
18. LATEST Outturn UP YOUR WHISKY GAME Fasten your seatbelts and prepare to take your whisky journey to the next level – the countdown to the March Outturn is on
19. See authoritative translations of Outturn in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
20. Outturn From Longman Business Dictionary Related topics: Finance , Factories Outturn out‧turn / ˈaʊtˌtɜːn-ˌtɜːrn / noun [ countable usually singular ] 1 British English ACCOUNTING the actual amounts , results etc at the end of a period of activity , rather than those that were expected or calculated earlier SYN actuals Current
Outturn, Out, Of, Or
21. Its estimates are normally accurate to within 0.1 or 0.2 percentage points of the Outturn, but not this time
Or, Of, Outturn
22. Times, Sunday Times ( 2009 ) That was the fastest quarterly expansion since the second quarter of 2004 and the third successive above-trend Outturn.
23. A producer receives payment for the grain shipped based on both the grade and weight (often referred to as the Outturn weight) as determined at the terminal elevator by the CGC
On, Often, Outturn
24. Found 1 sentences matching phrase "Outturn weight".Found in 4 ms.
25. Target Outturn Cost or "TOC" means the target Outturn cost as set out in the Target Cost Estimate and approved by TIDC in accordance with clause 6.5 (c) (i), as adjusted (if at all) by the ALT in accordance with this Agreement
Outturn, Or, Out
26. Sample 1 Based on 1 documents Examples of Target Outturn Cost in a sentence
On, Of, Outturn
27. PDF This technical report about coffee Outturn Find, read and cite all the research you need on ResearchGate
28. Having regard to the budget Outturn for the Structural Funds at the close of the last three financial years and at 30 April 2003 europarl.europa.eu A
29. Synonyms for Outturn in Free Thesaurus
30. 2 synonyms for Outturn: turnout, output
31. The Fiscal Framework Outturn Report 2020 publishes Outturn and reconciliation information for Scottish Income Tax, Scottish Landfill Tax, Land and Buildings Transaction Tax and devolved Social Security benefits, as well as updates on borrowing and the Scotland Reserve.
32. Found 600 sentences matching phrase "economic Outturn account".Found in 16 ms
33. Outturn statements give details of local authority revenue expenditure
34. Bottled at 55.3%, resulting in an Outturn of 218 bottles and with a direct price of £85.
35. The Welsh Government conducts the revenue Outturn survey
36. The Welsh Government conducts the revenue Outturn survey
37. Outturn Blasting off: Friday 5 February Issue 01, 2021 EMBRACE NEW WORLDS OF FLAVOUR Fall in love with flavour this month, embrace a new world of flavour and fun whisky experiences
Outturn, Off, Of
38. Outturn - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
39. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Outturn n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
40. Outturn Ready for giving: Friday 13 November Issue 11, 2020
41. Outturn report Written statement by a stevedoring company in which the condition of cargo discharged from a vessel is noted along with any discrepancies in the quantity compared with the vessel's manifest.
42. Welcome to the midpoint of 2020, in our series of rolling Outturn articles on the Scotch Malt Whisky Society
Of, Our, Outturn, On
43. Data collection: Revenue Outturn
44. Full Outturn Guarantee (FOG) protects you from the risk of incurring unknown costs related to weight discrepancies between loading and discharge
45. Intertek supervises, certifies and guarantees the Outturn weight of your shipment, and reimburses the cost of any shortfall
46. To give greater insight on balancing decisions, these reports provide Outturn system costs for thermal constraints across a number of significant constraint boundaries
On, Outturn, Of
47. Any variation to the planned Outturn would ordinarily return to reserves for reallocation at a later date
48. Get the Outturn Report you require
49. The Scotch Malt Whisky Society release (Outturn) several single cask bottlings of Scotch, Whisk(e)y, Rum and Gin, to name a few, on the first Friday of every month
Outturn, Of, On
50. Below is a full list of what the SMWS Outturn’d on 3rd April 2020
Of, Outturn, On
out-turn (noun) · out-turns (plural noun) · outturn (noun) · outturns (plural noun)
Definition of outturn : a quantity produced : output First Known Use of outturn 1801, in the meaning defined above
The first outturn for growth published around a year after the forecast was made is also reported. Rob Templeman, chief executive of Debenhams, said: "The market remains challenging and we are cautious about the outturn for the rest of the financial year." 'This delay will have only a marginal effect on the outturn for the year.'
The forecast outturn for the fixed price building contract is just pounds 41. The June inflation outturn is in line with the BSP's earlier assessment of predominant upside risks to the inflation path and of inflation remaining elevated in 2018.
The increase is within the forecast outturn for the planning total published today in the statistical supplement to the autumn statement. Example from the Hansard archive. Contains Parliamentary information licensed under the Open Parliament Licence v3.0 As previously reported, the forecast outturn cost of the project is £250m.