1. Outstayed synonyms, Outstayed pronunciation, Outstayed translation, English dictionary definition of Outstayed
2. To stay longer than ; overstay: guests who Outstayed their welcome
3. 2 : to surpass in staying power Outstayed his competitors Examples of outstay in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web The patches have microdarts for those deep, cystic pimples that far outstay …
Outstayed, Of, Outstay, On
4. To stay longer than (another or others); overstay: guests who Outstayed their welcome
Or, Others, Overstay, Outstayed
5. 29 synonyms and near synonyms of Outstayed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 antonyms and near antonyms
6. Find another word for Outstayed.
7. EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB Wetmore went away, but Beaton remained, and he Outstayed several other people who came up to speak to Miss Vance
8. The March Family Trilogy, Complete William Dean Howells I have nothing more to say, except that I fear we have Outstayed …
9. Outstayed definitions Simple past tense and past participle of outstay.
Outstayed, Of, Outstay
10. Definition of Outstayed in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Outstayed mean? Information and translations of Outstayed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Outstayed, Of, On
12. After the cool reception I received at breakfast, it was apparent that I had Outstayed my welcome at the cottage of my father's friend.
13. It took them two seasons and it's Outstayed its welcome, but they did it.
14. Evicting a Houseguest Who Has Outstayed Their Welcome
15. Out-stā' To stay longer than (another or others); overstay. Guests who Outstayed their welcome.
Out, Or, Others, Overstay, Outstayed
16. Outstayed - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Outstayed and much more
17. The word Outstayed uses 9 letters: a, d, e, o, s, t, t, u, y
18. Outstayed is playable in: Words With Friends 13
19. Provided to YouTube by IngroovesOutstayed · Fick As FievesDrift End℗ 2018 Fick As Fieves, distributed by SpinnupReleased on: 2018-05-04Auto-generated by YouT
20. Synonyms for Outstayed in Free Thesaurus
21. What are synonyms for Outstayed?
22. ‘The other horse just Outstayed him but she's a super filly.’ ‘He simply Outstayed them from five furlongs out, which is how he liked to win his races, and you have to be a bloody tough horse to do it like that.’ ‘He Outstayed Vinnie Roe today and he is the ideal horse for the two miles of the Melbourne race.’
Other, Outstayed, Out, Of
23. ‘The remainder were described by the Home Office as ‘over-stayers’, who entered the country legally but Outstayed their visas.’ ‘One was an asylum seeker who had Outstayed his British visa.’ ‘As far as longevity is concerned, Torrance has Outstayed them all.’
Office, Over, Outstayed, One
24. Outstay/overstay your welcome to stay somewhere as a guest longer than you are wanted Sensing that he had Outstayed his welcome, he quickly said his goodbyes and left
Outstay, Overstay, Outstayed
25. After the cool reception I received at breakfast, it was apparent that I had Outstayed my welcome at the cottage of my father's friend.
26. We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Outstayed: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Outstayed" is defined
27. General (8 matching dictionaries) Outstayed: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Outstayed: Collins English Dictionary [home, info] Outstayed: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
28. Find below definitions and meanings of Outstayed
29. Outstayed Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Outstayed in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
30. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Outstayed in Urdu …
31. Outstay (third-person singular simple present outstays, present participle outstaying, simple past and past participle Outstayed) To stay beyond or longer than
Outstay, Outstays, Outstaying, Outstayed, Or
32. Related: Outstayed; outstaying.
33. But here are three players who have Outstayed their welcome in Seattle
34. Getting Sunrise off AustralianTv, as David and Sam have both Outstayed there welcome
35. Furious viewers say Sunrise host David Koch has 'Outstayed his welcome' after Basil Zempilas revealed he could have been a contender for the …
36. Has Overtime Outstayed Its Welcome? September 17, 2020 by Alicia Durante Leave a Comment
37. (3) As far as longevity is concerned, Torrance has Outstayed them all
38. 10 TV Shows That Outstayed Their Welcome They started off strong then hung around too long – Rob Sheffield on classic TV shows that should’ve quit while they were ahead
Outstayed, Off, On
39. The train that has Outstayed its welcome in the Port Jervis train yard is now the object of an abandonment lawsuit, according to Will Frank, Port Jervis corporation counsel.
Outstayed, Object, Of
40. A Place in the Sun: Laura Hamilton stunned as couple slam search 'Outstayed your welcome!' A PLACE IN THE SUN'S Laura Hamilton was taken aback when Marianne and Anthony offered up some surprising