1. Outspreading synonyms, Outspreading pronunciation, Outspreading translation, English dictionary definition of Outspreading
2. Present participle of outspread Synonyms & Antonyms of Outspreading to arrange the parts of (something) over a wider area when it outspread its wings, …
Of, Outspread, Outspreading, Over
3. The huge station, with its glaring lights and clanging bells, and the Outspreading city, soon gave place to prairie land. THE YOUNG FORESTER ZANE GREY The heathfowl wing their terrified flight—through, above, and beneath the rolling and Outspreading smoke
4. Synonyms for Outspreading include expanding, extending, opening, outstretching, unfolding, unfurling, flaring out, spreading, stretching and stretching out
Outspreading, Opening, Outstretching, Out
5. Outspreading definitions Present participle of outspread.
Outspreading, Of, Outspread
6. Outspreading - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Outspreading and much more.
7. Words created with Outspreading, words starting with Outspreading, words start Outspreading
8. Outspreading How many syllables? 3 Syllables How it's divided? out-spread-ing
9. Example sentences with "Outspreading", translation memory
10. ISLAMABAD -- Chairman of All Parties Hurriyat Conference, Syed Ali Gilani has said that Jammu and Kashmir is becoming a flashpoint and its disputed nature is Outspreading beyond limits. Delay in Kashmir solution can turn situation serious: Gilani
11. To spread out; extend: an eagle Outspreading its wings.
12. The picture marks a tendency of Outspreading beyond the limits of being
13. The originality of the paper is laid in its purpose of exploring practical challenges of the Outspreading new technologies in case of Iran as one of developing countries
Originality, Of, Outspreading, One
14. Two Australian researchers in Karl Kruszelnicki and Luke Tennent, back in 2001, took up the responsibility to test and find whether farts do have the capability of Outspreading diseases
15. “Rooted in Africa for decades, Telecel Brand is cementing itself, Outspreading globally and innovating in every aspect of …
16. [מֻטָּה] noun femininespreading, Outspreading; — only plural construct מֻטּוֺת כְּנָפָיוIsaiah 8:8the Outspreading of his wings(compare Ges§ 147, 7a Köii, 1, 192, 399), figurative of invading Assyrian army.
Outspreading, Only, Of
17. To spread out; extend: an eagle Outspreading its wings.?adj
18. ‘that eagle Outspreading his wings for flight’ More example sentences ‘Taking another deep drag, she settled herself on the couch again, Outspreading her long tanned legs before her.’
19. Outspread (third-person singular simple present outspreads, present participle Outspreading, simple past and past participle outspread) (transitive, intransitive) To spread out; expand; extend
Outspread, Outspreads, Outspreading, Out
20. Inflections of 'outspread' (v): (⇒ conjugate) outspreads v 3rd person singular Outspreading v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." outspread
Of, Outspread, Outspreads, Outspreading, Or
21. Although, Ghani referred the 42 years long Afghan war but could not accept the realities of heinous characters of Afghan Politicians and war lords in Outspreading the miseries of their countrymen over four decades
Of, Outspreading, Over
22. Dutton of the United States Geological Survey who visited the area in the 1870s and 1880s: Ten years ago the desert spaces Outspreading to the southward were covered with abundant grasses, affording rich pasturage to horses and cattle.
23. Outspreading of heaven (of which the footnote says, “Professor Hall now prefers to render ekpetaseos, „Outspreading,‟ instead of „unrolling‟ as in his version originally
Outspreading, Of, Originally
24. Grilled to perfection, Outspreading aroma of love and unity to every homes ️ 🙏 🔥 Dressed with home-made deli: atchara, basting oil and Sukang Makagutom
Outspreading, Of, Oil
25. Global Aseptic Packaging Market Invites Growth Triggered by Increasing Varieties of Food and Beverage Products and Outspreading Portfolios
26. An Outspreading "virgin landscape" of Japan in Ogura Pass
Outspreading, Of, Ogura
27. Improve the breast problems like flatness, small, sagging, roughness and Outspreading
28. The Outspreading downdraft air forms a pool some 500 to 2,000 metres (about 1,600 to 6,500 feet) deep, and often there is a distinct boundary between the cool air and the warm, humid air in which the storm developed
29. Conifer, evergreen, tree to 50 ft tall and 25 ft wide (15 m x 8 m), narrow crown, Outspreading branches, secondary branches pendulous, Leaves needle-like (awl-shaped) like J
30. We have country explicit enhancements for individual countries that we cover, and it works alongside with the advancements in ERP implementation using ERPNext as our base platform and Outspreading it with customized apps that are exclusive to any industry, business or department.
Our, Outspreading, Or
31. The Outspreading downdraft air forms a pool some 500 to 2,000 metres (about 1,600 to 6,500 feet) deep, and often there is a distinct boundary between the cool air and the warm, humid air in which… wind
verb (used with or without object), out·spread, out·spread·ing. to spread out; extend: an eagle outspreading its wings.
the act of spreading out; expansion: the rapid outspread of the early American colonists. something that is spread out; an expanse: a vast outspread of rich farmland. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage.
1. The act of spreading out. 2. Something spread out; an expanse. Spread out; extended. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved. (v. ˌaʊtˈsprɛd; n. ˈaʊtˌsprɛd)