1. 1. Outspokenly - in an outspoken manner; "he was Outspokenly critical of the Government's new social policy" Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
Outspokenly, Outspoken, Of, On
2. ‘And for a politician so Outspokenly liberal, he is a blunt political realist who knows how to play the game.’ ‘He says he didn't start out that way, but he's become Outspokenly anti-war.’ ‘Never before, except for a short period between 1947 and 1953, had an Outspokenly anti-political movement acquired such a significant electoral
3. Outspokenly meaning In an outspoken manner.
4. Look, the ultimate dreamland for tech entrepreneurs is if America becomes a market, for us, it's an ambition, very Outspokenly stated, that we would love to be a part of the American economy where we can serve American citizens
5. Images & Illustrations of Outspokenly
6. Antonyms for Outspokenly include gently, mildly, equivocally, euphemistically, dishonestly, deceitfully, mendaciously, disingenuously, deceptively and evasively
7. Outspokenly 'Outspokenly' is a 11 letter word starting with O and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Outspokenly
8. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Outspokenly will help you to finish your crossword today.
9. Outspokenly: 1 adv in an outspoken manner “he was Outspokenly critical of the Government's new social policy”
Outspokenly, Outspoken, Of
10. Synonyms for Outspokenly include roundly, sharply, bitterly, bluntly, fiercely, severely, vehemently, thoroughly, baldly and emphatically
11. — The son of a New York judge and former president of the National Council of Young Israel, an Orthodox synagogue association that has been Outspokenly pro-Trump, was among the rioters who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday, according to Gothamist
Of, Orthodox, Outspokenly, On
12. In a way that says exactly what you think, even if this shocks or offends people synonym bluntly He was Outspokenly critical of party policy on the issue.
Or, Offends, Outspokenly, Of, On
13. • Outspokenly (adverb) Sense 1
14. Context example: he was Outspokenly critical of the Government's new social policy
15. Adverb in a manner which is candid or bold (in speech) He will defend them Outspokenly. He was Outspokenly critical of the scheme.
Or, Outspokenly, Of
16. Outspokenly: In an outspoken, frank, straightforward manner
17. ÂThe Obama administration and its new Council on Jobs and Competitiveness should Outspokenly promote EPA regulation as a part of its jobs program and start dispelling the myths propagated by the EPA's opponents.
Obama, On, Outspokenly, Of, Opponents
18. It was Outspokenly anti-Welensky, opposed to white supremacy and campaigned for one man one vote and for independence
Outspokenly, Opposed, One
19. By contrast, some Outspokenly anti - establishment candidates did well
20. Synonyms for Outspokenly in Free Thesaurus
21. Outspokenly - Traduzione del vocabolo e dei suoi composti, e discussioni del forum.
22. Outspokenly Dope, Miami, Florida
23. What is the opposite of Outspokenly? 61 antonyms for Outspokenly (opposite of Outspokenly).
Opposite, Of, Outspokenly
24. Yaun’s manager at a nearby Waffle House and described her as “the most hard-working, most determined, most Outspokenly good-hearted person I’ve ever met.”
25. Outspokenly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. Forum discussions with the word(s) "Outspokenly" in the title:
27. By contrast, some Outspokenly anti - establishment candidates did well
28. He was Outspokenly critical o: 10
29. Synonyms for Outspokenly include roundly, sharply, bitterly, bluntly, fiercely, severely, vehemently, thoroughly, baldly and emphatically
30. Definition of Outspokenly in the D dictionary.
31. She is Outspokenly liberal/conservative in her views
32. Another way to say Outspokenly? Synonyms for Outspokenly (other words and phrases for Outspokenly).
33. 3,844 Followers, 1,847 Following, 657 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Shantae Smith (@Outspokenlychic)
34. In an outspoken manner "he was Outspokenly critical of the Government's new social policy"
Outspoken, Outspokenly, Of
35. Outspokenly Total Number of words made out of Outspokenly = 553 Outspokenly is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 20 points.Outspokenly is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 23 points
Outspokenly, Of, Out
36. Outspokenly is a 11 letter long Word starting with O and ending with Y
37. 9 letter Words made out of Outspokenly
Out, Of, Outspokenly
38. Ben & Jerry's, the ice cream brand that has developed a reputation for being Outspokenly progressive on social issues, is thumbing its nose at the NFL by putting up a …
39. Gamble has been Outspokenly critical of GOP-sponsored immigration policies on a few occasions, characterizing some as "xenophobic" in a 2015 …
Outspokenly, Of, On, Occasions
40. Outspokenly conservative candidates performed well in the primary elections for Edmond City Council’s two available seats, both of which will head to April 6 runoffs.
41. UTTERLY Meaning: "truly, plainly, Outspokenly," from utter (v.) + -ly (1); meaning "to an absolute degree" is late 14c.,… See definitions of utterly.
42. Ma is not credited with inventing the 996 system, and his Alibaba corporation was not the only Chinese firm with a 996 work culture, but he became strongly associated with it after Outspokenly defending the practice in 2019
43. Outspokenly Chic My name is Shantae the Content Creator of Outspokenly Chic, a personal style blogger and stylist
44. Specifically, a Barack Obama-appointed official who is Outspokenly critical of President Trump, Rick Bright, personally opposed making HCQ widely available to the public from the federal SNS, and distorted the agency process to arbitrarily and unjustifiably limit access by patients to HCQ received as donations by the federal government for the
Obama, Official, Outspokenly, Of, Opposed
45. Beginning with his classic debut, Illmatic (1994), Nas stood tall for years as one of New York City's leading rap voices, Outspokenly expressing a righteous, self-empowered swagger that endeared him to critics and hip-hop purists.
One, Of, Outspokenly
46. Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe appeared in court to face charges of "spreading propaganda against the regime,” said Richard Ratcliffe, who has Outspokenly campaigned for his wife's release.
47. Pelo is an Italian zine founded by a collective of illustrators that in every issue deals with an irreverent topic, Outspokenly
Define outspokenly. outspokenly synonyms, outspokenly pronunciation, outspokenly translation, English dictionary definition of outspokenly. adj. 1. Spoken without reserve; candid. 2. Frank and unreserved in speech. See Synonyms at frank1. out·spo′ken·ly adv. out·spo′ken·ness n. American...
Definition of outspoken. 1 : direct and open in speech or expression : frank outspoken in his criticism — Current Biography. 2 : spoken or expressed without reserve his outspoken advocacy of gun control.
Outspoken: free in expressing one's true feelings and opinions. Synonyms: candid, direct, forthcoming… Antonyms: dissembling, uncandid, unforthcoming… Find the right word.