1. Outspending synonyms, Outspending pronunciation, Outspending translation, English dictionary definition of Outspending
2. Outspending definitions Present participle of outspend.
Outspending, Of, Outspend
3. Synonyms for Outspending include offering more than, leaving standing, outbidding, outdoing, overpaying and upping the ante
Outspending, Offering, Outbidding, Outdoing, Overpaying
4. Democrats are trouncing Republicans on the airwaves in the battle for the Senate, Outspending them in nine of the top 10 competitive Senate races. Why it matters: Even before President Trump's COVID diagnosis, Republicans were growing increasingly concerned that Democrats' money advantage could flip control of the Senate.
On, Outspending, Of
5. Translation for 'Outspending' in the free English-Danish dictionary and many other Danish translations.
6. Why the Dodgers are Outspending every other MLB team by a mile
7. Doug Jones is Outspending Republican challenger Tommy Tuberville in the home stretch of Alabama’s Senate race
8. Michael Bloomberg isn't just Outspending President Trump in Florida
9. Silicon Valley Cozies Up to Washington, Outspending Wall Street 2-1 By
10. Republican super PACs are making up some of the gap, but Democratic ones are still Outspending their counterparts in more media markets, too
Of, Ones, Outspending
11. As the heated race for the White House enters the home stretch, former Vice President Joe Biden and Democrats are vastly Outspending President Donald Trump and Republicans on television and radio
12. Two conservative nonprofits, Crossroads GPS and Americans for Prosperity have poured almost $60 million into television ads to date, Outspending all super PACs put …
13. In Minnesota, New Hampshire and Nevada — three states Trump lost to Clinton in 2016 — Trump and supporters are also Outspending Biden: $31 million versus $19 million
14. Joe Biden is vastly Outspending President Trump in TV advertising, maintaining a nearly 2-to-1 advantage on the airwaves.
15. Biden Outspending Trump on airwaves in battleground states 01:43
16. The Biden campaign and Democratic groups supporting him are Outspending Trump and his allies by $40 million since the beginning of the campaign, …
17. Barack Obama is Outspending GOP rival Sen
18. Jones Outspending Tuberville in Closing Days of Senate Race U.S
19. Doug Jones is Outspending Republican challenger Tommy Tuberville in the home stretch of Alabama’s Senate race.
20. Biden continues to outspend the president on ads according to the latest tracking by Kantar/CMAG, a trend that has been playing out since the end of July with the former vice president Outspending
Outspend, On, Out, Of, Outspending
21. Biden is vastly Outspending Trump in the final week of the 2020 race First Read is your briefing from "Meet the Press" and the NBC Political Unit on the day's most important political stories and
Outspending, Of, On
22. Bry Outspending Gloria as San Diego mayor’s race heads into final stretch Republicans Outspending Democrats in two hotly contested council races
23. Amazon Prime Video is now Outspending Netflix as the top streaming or over-the-top video advertiser, according to a new study by MediaRadar
Outspending, Or, Over
24. Campaign finance records show Danny Fitzpatrick is Outspending John Lemondes by a nearly 3-to-1 margin in the 126th Assembly District Republican primary.
25. California is Outspending the U.S
26. Unions are Outspending opponents in a bid to defeat a right-to-work law in Missouri ahead of a referendum that will serve as a barometer of popular support for organized labor.
Outspending, Opponents, Of, Organized
27. The Biden campaign and Democratic groups supporting him are Outspending Trump and his allies by $40 million since the beginning of the campaign, $379 million to $337 million
28. Donald Trump got ahead of him, defined who he was, and they had to really ramp up their Spanish-language spending, Outspending Donald Trump by 10 …
29. Biden is Outspending Trump on TV, and just Pennsylvania and 5 other states are the focus More than $700 million has been spent on TV ad bookings so far in …
Outspending, On, Other
30. Trump has spent $7.9 million on TV/radio ads—Outspending Elizabeth Warren’s $6.9 million, Joe Biden’s $5.3 million and Pete Buttigieg’s $2.5 million—which still puts him far behind
31. Trump’s team is Outspending Biden in these three states Hillary Clinton won in 2016, by a combined $31 million to $19 million
32. Relative to their size, Middle East and North African countries are Outspending every other part of the world when it comes to defense
Outspending, Other, Of
33. Report: Netflix Is Outspending Everyone Else for Content in 2020 Video-streaming platforms are producing a ton of new content this year in spite of COVID-19 restrictions.
34. Trump's team is Outspending Biden in these three states Hillary Clinton won in 2016, by a combined $31 million to $19 million
35. Biden takes huge cash lead over Trump while Outspending him 2 to 1
36. Trump is also slightly Outspending Biden on Facebook ads in Arizona, North Carolina and Nevada, according to data reflecting the past seven days
37. Before last week's New York primary, NBC News reported data from SMG Delta showing that Sanders was Outspending Clinton 2-to-1 on ads in …