1. Outsmart is a Cloud solution, which includes all you need to start working today
2. Outsmart definition is - to get the better of; especially : outwit
Outsmart, Of, Outwit
3. How to use Outsmart in a sentence.
4. Outsmart gives you multiple ways to speed up charting
5. With Outsmart EMR, you can reduce your typing by up to 80% compared to other EMRs, and finish your charts even before you patient leaves
6. View Outsmart’s Digital Edition: Recent Posts
7. 7 synonyms of Outsmart from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 23 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Outsmart: to get the better of through cleverness.
9. Find 52 ways to say Outsmart, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Outsmart Disaster is a statewide preparedness initiative aims to equip all Californians with the tools they need to be resilient in the face of natural disasters.
11. Outsmart synonyms, Outsmart pronunciation, Outsmart translation, English dictionary definition of Outsmart
12. Outsmart manages your roadmap and creates the perfect rhythm to be sure all projects get implemented
13. Outsmart definition, to get the better of (someone); outwit
Outsmart, Of, Outwit
14. But green-fingered Mrs Ashworth says she has hit upon an idea to Outsmart any more wild weather heading her way.: He is a clever man of supernatural powers who uses tricks to Outsmart his opponents.: The appeal lies in creating the best words and the tactics you can use to Outsmart other players.: He didn't try to out-think or Outsmart the opposition, he simply outplayed them.
Outsmart, Of, Opponents, Other, Out, Or, Opposition, Outplayed
15. Outsmart Endometriosis is informative and exceptionally uplifting
16. We are Outsmart We’re here to inform, educate and inspire people to do wonderful things in Out of Home Find out more
Outsmart, Out, Of
17. Outsmart oneself, to defeat oneself through the very schemes one has perpetrated to promote one's own welfare or profit.
Outsmart, Oneself, One, Own, Or
18. The fifth way to Outsmart a narcissist has nothing to do with the narcissist at all
19. You Will Love the Titanium Camping Stove by Outsmart Gear because:• It is easy to use and very practical – you can screw it on common butane/iso butane canisters in just 2 seconds • It is ultralight – it weighs only 0.8 ounces (25 grams) • It has a high heat output – 2700W • Low fuel consumption – 4.9 OZ (140 grams) of gas/hour • Strong foldable titanium legs – the smallest
Outsmart, On, Only, Ounces, Output, Oz, Of
20. Outsmart Magazine, or simply Outsmart, is a monthly publication serving Houston's LGBT community since 1994
21. With Outsmart Pest Management's residential pest control and commercial pest control services, we've been protecting Florida from pests for over 30 years
22. 4 CAN Outsmart HIM: Zaheer, The Anarchist Airbender Zaheer of the Red Lotus wasn't born a bender, but he gained airbending when Korra welcomed the spirits back into the world
23. At Visier's Outsmart Global Digital Summit, discover innovative people analytics practices to improve employee experience, organizational effectiveness, and more.
24. GET A SAMPLE OF THE Outsmart DINNER MEAL PLAN TODAY! …think of it like Costco samples, but better!… This one week sample comes with the plan and recipes and shopping list for a full 7 days! (that’s a full week’s meal plan y’all!) Give it a try, risk-free for a week and experience the difference of Outsmarting Dinner for yourself!
Of, Outsmart, One, Outsmarting
25. Outsmart - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Outsmart [sb] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (beat by cunning) (en inteligencia) aventajar a vtr + prep: ser más astuto que loc verb locución verbal: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras
Ol, Outsmart, Object
27. Outsmart-HF is the first randomized controlled trial of cardiac magnetic resonance (CMR) for the diagnosis of nonischemic heart failure
28. Outsmart definition: If you Outsmart someone, you defeat them or gain an advantage over them in a clever and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Outsmart, Or, Over
29. Outsmarting a Narcissist is a science
30. Outsmart is the luxury arm of Milton Exhibits Group, specializes in providing top-notch design and build services for events and exhibitions primarily for the high-end luxury sector.
31. ‘The girls do want to Outsmart the boys outside the home turf.’ ‘The appeal lies in creating the best words and the tactics you can use to Outsmart other players.’ ‘She searches for clues, gets locked in medieval dungeons, and Outsmarts the bad guys at every turn.’
Outsmart, Outside, Other, Outsmarts
32. Synonyms for Outsmart in Free Thesaurus
33. 33 synonyms for Outsmart: outwit, trick, take in, cheat, sting, deceive, defraud, dupe, gull, get the
34. Outsmart announced today that it has been awarded for the provision of the Technical Opera-tion Management Services for a large part of Eurus Dutch Onshore Windfarm portfolio
Outsmart, Of, Opera, Onshore
35. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Outsmart out‧smart / aʊtˈsmɑːt $ -ˈsmɑːrt / verb [transitive] BEAT/DEFEAT to gain an advantage over someone using tricks or your intelligence SYN outwit The older kids Outsmart the young ones when trading cards
Of, Outsmart, Out, Over, Or, Outwit, Older, Ones
36. → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Outsmart • Pollard and the
37. Outsmart the everyday at Spenta
38. Outsmart ® Fly Spray is a next-generation insect repellent effective against house flies, stable flies, mosquitoes, and ticks
39. Outsmart: TODAY’S KIDS / TOMORROW’S ARTISTS: SATURDAY ART WORKSHOPS FOR CHILDREN AT THE UNIVERSITY ART MUSEUM AT NMSU
40. Outsmart is a series of Saturday interactive art workshops exploring the power of art to impact children’s everyday lives
41. In side by side comparisons with leading competitors using real life toddlers, the Safety 1st Outsmart Flex Lock was strong enough to keep even the cleverest of toddlers out
Outsmart, Of, Out
42. Using Outsmart.it or Improper Paraphrasing Gets You …• A zero on the assignment• A referral to the dean• Depending on the weight of the assignment, a possible “F” in the class.• A loss of trust with your professor• A lack of personal integrity• A lot of wasted time … it *will* be noticed.
Outsmart, Or, On, Of
43. See 2 authoritative translations of Outsmart in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
44. 1,535 Followers, 623 Following, 872 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 👋🏻 Hi, I’m Crystal! (@Outsmart.dinner)
outsmart (verb) · outsmarts (third person present) · outsmarted (past tense) · outsmarted (past participle) · outsmarting (present participle) · out-smart (verb) · out-smarts (third person present) · out-smarted (past tense) · out-smarted (past participle) · out-smarting (present participle)
Outsmart definition is - to get the better of; especially : outwit. How to use outsmart in a sentence.
tr.v. out·smart·ed, out·smart·ing, out·smarts To gain the advantage over by cunning; outwit. to get the better of (someone); outwit. outsmart oneself, to defeat oneself through the very schemes one has perpetrated to promote one's own welfare or profit. To get the better of by cleverness or cunning:
Examples of outsmart in a Sentence. The government must gather large amounts of information in order to outsmart its enemies. an inexpensive security system that would likely be outsmarted by anyone with a serious interest in circumventing it.
Words nearby outsmart. outsit, outsize, outskirt, outskirts, outsleep, outsmart, outsoar, outsold, outsole, outsource, outspan. outsmart oneself, to defeat oneself unintentionally by overly elaborate intrigue, scheming, or the like: This time he may have outsmarted himself.