1. An Outpouring of affection and support for the high school athlete in need of an organ transplant Recent Examples on the Web Word of former Michigan Attorney General Frank Kelley's death late …
Outpouring, Of, Organ, On
2. Something that pours out or is poured out; an outflow, overflow, or effusion: an Outpouring of sympathy from her friends.
Out, Or, Outflow, Overflow, Outpouring, Of
3. Outpouring synonyms, Outpouring pronunciation, Outpouring translation, English dictionary definition of Outpouring
4. The act, action, or result of pouring out or producing: the Outpouring of lava; an Outpouring of profanity.
Or, Of, Out, Outpouring
5. / ˈaʊtˌpɔːr.ɪŋ / an expression of strong feeling that is difficult to control: His death at the age of 35 has occasioned an Outpouring of grief.
Of, Occasioned, Outpouring
6. A flowing or going out an Outpouring of affection and support for the high school athlete in need of an organ transplant the soccer team's trip to Italy was funded by …
Or, Out, Outpouring, Of, Organ
7. In an Outpouring of tributes over the weekend, friends and colleagues remembered the 64-year-old for his kindness, humility and love of family
Outpouring, Of, Over, Old
8. Synonyms for Outpouring include outflow, cascade, deluge, outburst, spurt, stream, flow, gush, issue and discharge
Outpouring, Outflow, Outburst
9. The Crossword Solver found 41 answers to the Outpouring crossword clue
10. The Outpouring is a place to connect and encourage others. We exist to be a light that burns with hope and, in turn, inspire healing…more so now than ever before
11. Outpouring church in lancaster, pa
12. Our mission at Outpouring church, our mission is for you to know god in a real and personal way, find freedom in every area of your life, discover purpose and why you were created, and make a difference in our community.
Our, Outpouring, Of
13. noun A sudden or rapid flowing outward: efflux, gush, outflow, Outpouring, spate
Or, Out, Outflow, Outpouring
14. His Outpouring videos, photos, billboard and more
15. The Outpouring of the Holy Spirit was fulfilled at Pentecost
16. The definition of Outpouring is a strong, profuse gush
17. ‘The Outpouring of hatred can be massive but deep down most fans know that it is all part of the pantomime.’ ‘I have really been quite encouraged by the Outpouring of support that has flowed in non-stop.’ ‘And there has been an Outpouring of enthusiasm for some …
18. An expression of strong feelings Outpouring of an Outpouring of grief 2 a lot of something that is produced suddenly Outpouring of an Outpouring of creative energy Examples from the Corpus …
19. There was an Outpouring of love and support from the entire community when the family's oldest son died
Outpouring, Of, Oldest
20. The Outpouring of its life in the service of humanity is the Outpouring of the Holy Spirit which Christ has first of all inpoured
21. Historian John Boswell cited this as a personal Outpouring of Alcuin's internalized homosexual feelings
22. What does Outpouring mean? The act, action, or result of pouring out or producing
Outpouring, Or, Of, Out
23. (noun) The Outpouring of lava; an Outpouring of profanity.
24. The Outpouring, Olive Branch, Mississippi
25. Outpouring - Traduzione del vocabolo e dei suoi composti, e discussioni del forum.
26. The Place of the Outpouring, Memphis, Tennessee
27. The Place of the Outpouring @ Olivet Fellowship 4450 Knight Arnold Rd
Of, Outpouring, Olivet
28. Definition of Outpouring in the Definitions.net dictionary
29. What does Outpouring mean? Information and translations of Outpouring in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Outpouring, Of, On
30. Outpouring definition: An Outpouring of something such as an emotion or a reaction is the expression of it in an Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Outpouring, Of, Or
31. The Outpouring is your number one choice for premium, nonprofit coffee
32. The Outpouring in a nonprofit that supports over 120 children in Blantyre, Malawi in east Africa
33. The disappearance of Sarah Everard while walking home in London one evening has sparked an Outpouring on social media from women sharing …
Of, One, Outpouring, On
34. An inspiration for the creation of houses of prayer around the world, The Grace Outpouring is a captivating account of spiritual renewal on a Welsh hillside
Of, Outpouring, On
35. An Outpouring of something such as an emotion or a reaction is the expression of it in an uncontrolled way
Outpouring, Of, Or
36. The news of his death produced an instant Outpouring of grief
37. Synonyms: outburst , storm , stream , explosion More Synonyms of Outpouring
Outburst, Of, Outpouring
38. The Outpouring is in keeping with a central commitment of The Friends of Israel to view Scripture through the prism of the cultural, historical setting in which it was cast by the Holy Spirit.John's Gospel, in its treatment of the interaction between the Messiah and Israel's great feasts, gives us a magnificent exposure to this pattern.The Outpouring will enhance your understanding of how the
39. Specialties: The Outpouring Coffee in Clermont, Florida is a nonprofit serving families in Lake County and children in the country of Malawi
40. Outpouring (3 Occurrences) Hebrews 9:22 Indeed we may almost say that in obedience to the Law everything is sprinkled with blood, and that apart from the Outpouring of blood there is …
Outpouring, Occurrences, Obedience, Of
41. Outpouring - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
42. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: an Outpouring of [sth] n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.: figurative (of grief, sympathy, etc.) (figurado): efusión de nf + prep: flujo de nm + prep: After her father died, Jessica received an Outpouring of sympathy from her friends.
Ol, Outpouring, Of
43. Fresh Outpouring Lyrics: Renew us in this day / Just like You said You would / Your Word is not in vain / Our hearts reaching heavenward / Fresh Outpouring / Tear the fabric open / …
Outpouring, Our, Open
44. Outpouring Services at Cross Tabernacle 2929 N
45. What is the Outpouring of the Holy Spirit? The Outpouring of the Holy Spirit is talked about in at least two ways in Scripture
46. Synonyms for Outpouring in Free Thesaurus
47. 30 synonyms for Outpouring: outburst, storm, stream, explosion, surge, outbreak, deluge, eruption
Outpouring, Outburst, Outbreak
48. An Outpouring of the Holy Spirit will bring people out of the clutches of friendship with the world and transfer their love and loyalty to our Heavenly Father, creating a willingness to joyfully obey His plans and purpose
Outpouring, Of, Out, Our, Obey
49. This speaks of the latter-rain Outpouring, the promised fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit, including a greater, mightier sound from heaven
50. Then is a great Outpouring of the healing balm and the wounds of sin are cured, the bleeding of the pierced conscience is stanched
51. Find 16 ways to say Outpouring, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
52. In Kirtland, when the remaining priesthood keys were restored, the Lord said, “This is the beginning of the blessing which shall be poured out upon the heads of my people.” 1 I am grateful for the Outpouring of blessings that has come to each of us through the priesthood of God
Of, Out, Outpouring
53. Official live worship video of Fresh Outpouring featuring Kim Walker-Smith from Jesus Culture's new album, Love Has A Name.Get the album here: http://jcltr.
Official, Of, Outpouring
54. Fire & Glory Outpouring In January 2016, God poured out supernatural hunger and fire during a conference in San Diego, California and we have been in extended meetings ever since! Tons of events and resources have been birthed through this Outpouring and we made it all accessible for free on the Elisha Revolution app
Outpouring, Out, Of, On
55. 1 day ago · There was an Outpouring of support for Smith in his final days, including from East Stroudsburg, the school Smith starred at as a freshman before he got sick
56. 1 day ago · President Larry Perrone said an “unbelievable Outpouring” of comments – both positive and negative – prompted the board to schedule a separate meeting focused solely on short-term rentals.
Outpouring, Of, On
outpouring (noun) · outpourings (plural noun)