1. Orotundity synonyms, Orotundity pronunciation, Orotundity translation, English dictionary definition of Orotundity
2. Find 9 ways to say Orotundity, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. What does Orotundity mean? The quality of being orotund
Orotundity, Of, Orotund
4. Orotundity definition: the state of being orotund Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Orotundity, Of, Orotund
5. Synonyms for Orotundity include grandiloquence, fustian, pomposity, magniloquence, turgidity, rant, balderdash, claptrap, histrionics and bombast
6. Orotundity ( plural orotundities ) The quality of being orotund
Orotundity, Orotundities, Of, Orotund
7. 1990, Camille Paglia, Sexual Personae : There is no braking midline caesura, nor is there Pope's massy Orotundity
8. Orotundity 'Orotundity' is a 10 letter word starting with O and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Orotundity We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Orotundity will help you to finish your crossword today.
Orotundity, Other, Of
9. ‘Sam Tsoutsouvas, as Theseus, flaunts his habitual love affair with his overripe voice with an Orotundity that reeks of self-adulation.’
Overripe, Orotundity, Of
10. ‘I greatly feared - and still slightly do fear - that this creature presages a descent into a fantasy nerdfest of Tolkienesque pomposity and Orotundity.’.
11. " Orotundity ": examples and translations in context
12. "As a widow," she resumed with Orotundity not lessened by her absence from her own accustomed dais, "as a widow yourself, you are arranged here with a fair degree of comfort, as I am disposed to believe, Mrs
Orotundity, Own, Of
13. Johnson in terms emulous of the great doctor's Orotundity and ronderosity
14. The best 10 synonyms for Orotundity, including: bombast, claptrap, fustian, grandiloquence, magniloquence, rant, turgidity, plain, style, words and more Find
15. Definition of Orotundity noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Of, Orotundity, Oxford
16. Learn the translation for ‘Orotundity’ in LEO’s English ⇔ German dictionary
17. Synonyms for Orotundity in Free Thesaurus
18. 7 synonyms for Orotundity: bombast, claptrap, fustian, grandiloquence, magniloquence, rant, …
19. A list of famous quotations and authors that contain the term Orotundity - from the Quotes.net website.
20. We found 12 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Orotundity: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Orotundity" is defined
21. General (11 matching dictionaries) Orotundity: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
22. Looking for phrases related to the word Orotundity? Find a list of matching phrases on Phrases.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative phrases and idioms resource.
Orotundity, Of, On
23. We've got 0 rhyming words for Orotundity » What rhymes with Orotundity? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Orotundity.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
24. Orotundity - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
25. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Orotundity n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
26. Plural of Orotundity Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
27. Orotundity able (skilful) Virnumm bright basic tone parasite apertitif grot Cosmetic treatment, manicuring and pedicuring services oubli okružní hardwood walking stick, sloe, small thorny shrub which bears dark sour plumlike fruit, thorny bush bunku insecurity tenir compte des circonstances líčený midriff 不治 …
Orotundity, Oubli, Okru
28. The book’s 400-odd pages of near-hysterical Orotundity can roughly be broken down into the following sequence of propositions: 1) The democratic nation-state basically operates like a criminal cartel, forcing honest citizens to surrender large portions of their wealth …
Odd, Of, Orotundity, Operates
29. (Note: See Orotundity for more definitions.) Quick definitions from Macmillan Provided by
30. Quick definitions from WordNet (orotund) adjective: (of sounds) full and rich ("Orotund tones") adjective: ostentatiously lofty in style Also see Orotundity Word origin
Orotund, Of, Ostentatiously, Orotundity, Origin
Define orotundity. orotundity synonyms, orotundity pronunciation, orotundity translation, English dictionary definition of orotundity. adj. 1. Pompous and bombastic: orotund talk. 2. Full in sound; sonorous: orotund tones. o′ro·tun′di·ty n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English...
The Roman poet Horace joined forms of those Latin terms to create the phrase "ore rotundo," literally meaning "with round mouth," and figuratively meaning "with well-turned speech." "Ore rotundo" was modified to "orotund" and adopted into English in the late 18th century.
Definition of orotund. 1 : marked by fullness, strength, and clarity of sound : sonorous an orotund voice.
Synonyms for orotund golden, plangent, resonant, resounding, reverberant, reverberating, reverberative, ringing, rotund, round, sonorous, vibrant