the ordinary (noun) · ordinary (noun) · ordinaries (plural noun) · Ordinary (noun) · Ordinaries (plural noun)
See also: Ordinary
1. Ordinary definition is - of a kind to be expected in the normal order of events : routine, usual
2. How to use Ordinary in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Ordinary.
4. The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise integrity in skincare.
5. Ordinary definition, of no special quality or interest; commonplace; unexceptional: One novel is brilliant, the other is decidedly Ordinary; an Ordinary person
6. 4.20 out of 5 stars (120 reviews) The Ordinary
7. 3.90 out of 5 stars (58 reviews) The Ordinary
8. Ordinary: being of the type that is encountered in the normal course of events
9. Synonyms: average, common, commonplace… Antonyms: abnormal, exceptional, extraOrdinary…
11. The Ordinary is now available to buy on SkinStore
12. The Ordinary Salicylic Acid Masque and The Ordinary Peeling Solution use salicylic acid, a type of beta hydroxy acid (BHA), to soften and dissolve keratin
13. The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG (30ml): Reduces Appearance of Eye Contour Pigmentation and Puffiness 4.4 out of 5 stars 4,907 $12.50 $ 12
14. Ordinary synonyms, Ordinary pronunciation, Ordinary translation, English dictionary definition of Ordinary
15. Commonly encountered; usual: an Ordinary delay at the bridge tolls.
16. "Ordinary", despite it's difficulty at times, is still a very beneficial and worthwhile read, and will be a book I revisit multiple times in the future
17. The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil
18. The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA
19. Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% from The Ordinary is a water-based vitamin and mineral formula with 10% niacinamide and 1% zinc PCA
20. Find 106 ways to say Ordinary, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. Ordinary is a quarterly fine art photography magazine featuring over 20 artists from around the world who are sent one Ordinary object, which comes as an extra, to make it extra-Ordinary
22. Contact Max Siedentopf & Yuki Kappes [email protected]Ordinary-magazine.com
23. An Ordinary in ecclesiastical language, denotes any person possessing or exercising Ordinary jurisdiction, i.e., jurisdiction connected permanently or at least in a stable way with an office, whether this connexion arises from Divine law, as in the case of popes and bishops, or from positive church law, as in the case mentioned below.
24. The Crossword Solver found 157 answers to the Ordinary crossword clue
25. The Ordinary Peeling Solution is distinguished from the brand’s other exfoliators because it is a wash-off mask, unlike, for example, the Glycolic Acid 7% toning solution, which you swipe on
26. Ordinary Lyrics: I notice how she looks at me / But I pretend that I don't see / It's easier if I let the tension subside / I've seen it in the books I read / A magic that you cannot see / There's
27. The Mass Ordinary (Latin: Ordinarium Missae), or the ordinarium parts of the Mass, is the set of texts of the Roman Rite Mass that are generally invariable
28. This contrasts with the proper (proprium) which are items of the Mass that change with the feast or following the Liturgical Year.Ordinary of the Mass may refer to the ordinarium parts of the Mass or to the Order of Mass (which includes
29. Synonyms for Ordinary in Free Thesaurus
30. 115 synonyms for Ordinary: usual, standard, normal, common, established, settled, regular, familiar
31. Ordinary (Creepypasta) PG-13 Hiatus
32. Ordinary (Creepypasta) PG-13 Hiatus by ijustwannahavefunn 1,025 Subscribers 638 6
33. THE Ordinary A game changer from day one, The Ordinary is the stripped back premium skin care brand without the eye-watering price tag
34. Ingredients are the star of this not-so-Ordinary show so you can tackle your skin concerns with confidence
35. Ordinary dividends are the most common type of distribution from a corporation or a mutual fund, according to the IRS
36. The rationale is that they’re paid out of earnings, and are thus Ordinary
37. Shop products from The Ordinary skincare in Malaysia! Sourced from only the best suppliers from Canada and UK
38. The Ordinary routine forDry skin AM
39. Use Schedule B (Form 1040) if any of the following applies: You had over $1,500 of taxable interest or Ordinary dividends
40. The Ordinary is open for dinner Tuesday through Sunday starting at 5:00pm and open for Lunch Saturday & Sunday starting at 11:30am
41. The Ordinary offers an abundance of brilliant high-performance products at eye-widening reasonable prices
42. The Ordinary, Charleston: See 1,053 unbiased reviews of The Ordinary, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #65 of 797 restaurants in Charleston.
43. The Ordinary is clinical skincare with integrity; their formulas offer results that are anything but Ordinary
44. The Ordinary kaufen im DOUGLAS Online-Shop
45. The Ordinary ist eine Marke aus dem kanadischen Hause Deciem, das erst 2013 mit dem Verkauf seiner Produkte begonnen hat
46. Shop Kids Books by the author Brad Meltzer, known for his Ordinary People Change the World series.
47. The Ordinary Cafeine Solution 5% + EGCG(Tinh chất dưỡng da mắt, ngăn ngừa bọng mắt quầng thâm)
48. “Ordinary People” is an intelligent, perceptive, and deeply moving film
49. • But I am just an Ordinary girl, with Ordinary parents and went to an Ordinary school with 2,000 other kids
50. • It's just an Ordinary house in an Ordinary street
51. • Ordinary household items • Gillman's known for her photographs of Ordinary household items
52. • She was a serious young woman, rather Ordinary …
ordinary(Noun) A person having immediate jurisdiction in a given case of ecclesiastical law, such as the bishop within a diocese. ordinary(Noun) A set portion of food, later as available for a fixed price at an inn or other eating establishment. ordinary(Noun) A place where such meals are served; a public tavern, inn.
Princeton's WordNet (3.17 / 6 votes)Rate this definition:
The definition of ordinary is something that is normal or common, that has no distinctive or unusual features. When you just have a normal day, getting up, going to work and coming home, this is an example of a day that would be described as ordinary.
Ordinary adjectives are entirely regular. When you learn an ordinary adjective all you have to memorize is one form, the dictionary form (Nominative Singular masculine), and if you know the general rules of spelling you can make up all the other inflected forms of the adjective without error.