1. Orally definition is - in spoken words : by means of speech
2. How to use Orally in a sentence.
3. Orally definition, through or by means of speech; vocally: The agreement cannot be changed or terminated Orally; all changes must be made in writing.First written down millenia ago, the ancient Vedic texts continue to be passed down Orally even today
Orally, Or, Of
4. Find 4 ways to say Orally, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Orally (adverb) (of drugs) through the mouth rather than through injection; by_mouth "he was administered the drug Orally" Orally, by word of mouth (adverb)
6. Oral tradition, cultural material and tradition transmitted Orally from one generation to another; Oralism, the education of deaf students through oral language by using lip reading, and mimicking of mouth shapes and breathing patterns; Speech communication, also known as oral communication or verbal communication, as opposed to writing; Places
Oral, Orally, One, Oralism, Of, Or, Opposed
7. Synonyms for Orally include personally, by work of mouth, spoken, viva voce, verbally, vocally, in speech, in words, by word of mouth and articulately
8. • The word oral has its adverbial form too in the word Orally
9. Synonyms for Orally in Free Thesaurus
10. 1 synonym for Orally: by word of mouth
11. Background: The injectable formulation of dexamethasone has been administered Orally, for the treatment of pediatric asthma and croup
12. Orally comes from Late Latin oralis, which comes from Latin os, “mouth.” It means “by mouth.” Like verbally, Orally is sometimes use in the sense of “spoken”: Teachers shall require book reports to …
Orally, Oralis, Os, Of
13. The efficacy of the injectable preparation of vitamin K administered Orally was explored in 6 studies and one cost-savings project
Of, Orally, One
14. What is the abbreviation for Orally? What does PO stand for? PO abbreviation stands for Orally.
15. Based on GISP data, CDC recommends combination therapy with ceftriaxone 250 mg intramuscularly and either azithromycin 1 g Orally as a single dose or doxycycline 100 mg Orally twice daily for 7 days as the most reliably effective treatment for uncomplicated gonorrhea.
On, Orally, Or
16. Orally - traduction anglais-français
17. Forums pour discuter de Orally, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
18. Taking a drug Orally requires that substance to pass through the stomach and be absorbed into the blood via the intestines before it can be transported to the brain
19. Oral tradition, or oral lore, is a form of human communication wherein knowledge, art, ideas and cultural material is received, preserved, and transmitted Orally from one generation to another
Oral, Or, Of, Orally, One
20. Orally - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
21. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Orally adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (by mouth) por vía oral loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adverbio ("en
Ol, Orally, Or, Oral
22. "In writing." For example, a teacher may tell his or her pupils "you may explain it to me Orally or in writing." This is because oral is an adverb, and adverbs most often end in "ly." "To write" is a verb, and "written" is an adjective, and in order to make "to write" an adverb you must add a preposition (in this case, "in").
Or, Orally, Oral, Often, Order
23. There are a few different ways on how to take hemp oil Orally, such as tinctures, edibles, or capsules
On, Oil, Orally, Or
24. Like verbally, Orally is sometimes use in the sense of “spoken”
25. Are you struggling to give your woman the powerful, incredible orgasms that you know pleasing her Orally can bring her? Then take a look inside to find out what the most common problem is that stops men from being able to Orally satisfy their partners - and …
Orgasms, Orally, Out
26. Orally disintegrating tablets are packaged in a blister within an outer carton and patients should not remove the blister from the outer carton until just prior to dosing
27. The blister pack should then be peeled open with dry hands and the Orally disintegrating tablet placed on the tongue, where it will dissolve and be swallowed with the saliva
Open, Orally, On
28. Uses of Metoclopramide Orally Disintegrating Tablets: It is used to treat heartburn.; It is used to treat or prevent upset stomach and throwing up.; It is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD; acid reflux).; It is used to treat a slow moving GI (gastrointestinal) tract in some people.
Of, Orally, Or
29. An Orally disintegrating tablet or Orally dissolving tablet (ODT) is a drug dosage form available for a limited range of over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription medications
Orally, Or, Odt, Of, Over, Otc
30. Nil Orally: ( nil ōr'ă-lē ) Patient is not permitted to have anything by mouth.
31. Mar 22, 2021 (The Expresswire) -- "Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry." Global “Orally Disintegrating Tablet
Of, On, Orally
32. Orally 'Orally' is a 6 letter word starting with O and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Orally' Clue Answer; How some papers are presented (6) Orally: By mouth (6) How many medicines are taken (6) By swallowing (6) Common way to take medicine (6) How much folklore is passed on (6)
33. The parties concerned may make their views known in writing and apply to be heard Orally by the Commission within one month of the date of entry into force of this Regulation
Orally, One, Of
34. You've subscribed to Orally Yours! We will preorder your items within 24 hours of when they become available
35. (Olanzapine) Orally Disintegrating Tablets DESCRIPTION ZYPREXA (olanzapine) is a psychotropic agent that belongs to the thienobenzodiazepine class
36. Antonyms for Orally include written, concretely, graphically, imagistically, photographically, pictorially and visually
37. Take Lugol’s Orally only if your doctor recommends it
38. Never take Lugol’s Orally without your doctor’s recommendation and close supervision, and don’t share this medication with anybody else
39. Mar 21, 2021 (The Expresswire) -- Global “Orally Disintegrating Tablet Excipient Market" 2021-2026 Research Report provides key analysis on the market status
ORALLY [ˈôrəlē, ˈōrəlē]
Definition of orally. 1 : in spoken words : by means of speech The exam will be given orally. an orally presented argument Deaf, signing parents will "babble" to their infants in sign, just as hearing parents do orally; this is how the child learns language …— Oliver Sacks. 2 : by way of the mouth The medicine can be administered orally.
Oral is defined as an exam given and taken by speaking. An example of an oral is a test requiring a student to speak a different language.
Medical Definition of oral. 1a : of, relating to, or involving the mouth : buccal the oral mucous membrane. b : given or taken through or by way of the mouth an oral vaccine an oral suspension of a drug. c : acting on the mouth oral diseases.