1. Option definition is - an act of choosing
2. How to use Option in a sentence
3. Option definition, the power or right of choosing
Option, Or, Of
4. Each Option contract will have a specific expiration date by which the holder must exercise their Option
5. The stated price on an Option is known as the strike price.
6. 19 synonyms of Option from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 48 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Option: something that is not necessary in itself but adds to the convenience or performance of the main piece of equipment
Option, Or, Of
8. Find 27 ways to say Option, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. An Option is a contract giving the buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy (in the case of a call) or sell (in the case of a put) the underlying asset at a specific price on or before a
Option, Obligation, Of, Or, On
10. Option’s CloudGate Smart Metering Expansion card revolutionizes Smart Building and Energy Optimization markets
11. Featuring all or any combinations of M-Bus, Modbus TCP/RTU, RS232, 5 GPIO, I2C, USB and DSMR/P1 while adding Optional LoRa, BACnet, Zigbee or WiFi and enabled to combine up to 250 M-Bus devices
Or, Of, Optional
12. OptionC's Diocesan Management System is FREE to diocesan offices
13. Bringing Target Precision to Hunting Camp, this is our goal at Option Archery
14. Dan Evans is the founder and owner of Option
Owner, Of, Option
15. Our stock Option trading strategies offer profitable alerts through Twitter, SMS, and email
Our, Option, Offer
16. Get up to 50% target profit with our single-leg, call or put Option trades
Our, Or, Option
17. Boasting a lifetime average winning history of better than 75 % with an astounding 20+ year track record, we are the best Option …
18. The stock picking alternative Never bought Options? Learn how
19. Already an Options pro? Use our comprehensive Options screener and join discussion groups with other Options traders.
Options, Our, Other
20. Option Supply has been my first morning stop for almost 2 decades
21. As a business owner/operator, it is important to have a supplier with the materials needed, quick reliable service, knowledge and friendliness that the staff at Option Supply provides
Owner, Operator, Option
22. (3) The Option represents known firm requirements for which funds are available unless— (i) The basic quantity is a learning or testing quantity; and (ii) Competition for the Option is impracticable once the initial contract is awarded
Option, Or, Once
23. Option synonyms, Option pronunciation, Option translation, English dictionary definition of Option
24. The act of choosing; choice: Her Option was to quit school and start her own business
Of, Option, Own
25. The power or freedom to choose: We have the Option of
Or, Option, Of
26. Prior to buying or selling an Option, a person must receive a copy of Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options
Or, Option, Of, Options
27. Copies of this document may be obtained from your broker, from any exchange on which Options are traded or by contacting The Options Clearing Corporation, 125 S
Of, Obtained, On, Options, Or
28. Customize Option chain views by spread strategies, width, strikes and dollar value
29. The <Option> tag defines an Option in a select list
30. <Option> elements go inside a <select>, <optgroup>, or <datalist> element
Option, Optgroup, Or
31. Note: The <Option> tag can be used without any attributes, but you usually need the value attribute, which indicates what is sent to the server on form submission
32. Tip: If you have a long list of Options, you can group related Options within the
33. View the basic TSLA Option chain and compare Options of Tesla, Inc
Option, Options, Of
34. Every Option represents a contract between the Options writer and the Options buyer
35. The Options writer is the party that "writes," or creates, the Options contract, and then sells it
36. If the investor who buys the contract chooses to exercise the Option, the writer is obligated to fulfill the transaction by buying or selling the underlying
Option, Obligated, Or
37. Trading Options involves buying or selling a stock at a set price for a limited period of time
Options, Or, Of
38. Here’s NerdWallet’s guide to how Option trading works.
39. View the basic AAPL Option chain and compare Options of Apple Inc
Option, Options, Of
40. Visualise the projected P&L of a call Option at possible stock prices over time until expiry.
Of, Option, Over
41. Option CloudGate is the complete IoT solution platform that provides connectivity, security and processing power for global applications, with a comprehensive set of provisioning and development tools to deliver ease of deployment and maximum flexibility
42. Calculating the Call Option's Cost
43. One stock call Option contract actually represents 100 shares of the underlying stock
One, Option, Of
44. Therefore, to calculate how much it will cost you to buy a contract, take the price of the Option …
45. An Option that is traded on a national Options exchange such as the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) is known as a listed Option
Option, On, Options
46. Each listed Option represents 100 shares of company stock (known as a contract)
47. For call Options, the Option is said to be in-the-money if the share price is
48. An Option is a contract that gives its owner the right — but not the obligation — to buy or sell an underlying asset
Option, Owner, Obligation, Or
49. An Option’s value depends on the price of the underlying security (e.g., a stock).An Options contract might allow its owner to buy 100 shares of an underlying asset (that would be a “ call ”), or might allow its owner to sell 100 shares of an underlying asset (that
Option, On, Of, Options, Owner, Or
50. View the basic SBUX Option chain and compare Options of Starbucks Corporation on Yahoo Finance.
Option, Options, Of, On
51. Free stock-Option profit calculation tool
52. Calculate the value of a call or put Option or multi-Option strategies.
Of, Or, Option
53. Why you might like High Option: Low copays for doctor visits ($20 primary and specialist).$600 Medicare Part B premium reimbursement
54. Describes a single command-line Option
55. It maintains information regarding the short-name of the Option, the long-name, if any exists, a flag indicating if an argument is required for this Option, and a self-documenting description of the Option.
56. Introduces a statement that specifies a compiler Option that applies to the entire source file
57. The compiler Options can control whether all variables must be explicitly declared, whether narrowing type conversions must be explicit, or whether strings should be compared as …
58. Option, Inc.'s mission will be achieved by advocating and assisting individuals affected by domestic violence by providing emergency and transitional shelter, emotional support, and
59. We will set specific Park Hopper hours during which this Option are available
60. DIY Manual Option conversion; 150 Packfilm Conversion; 95B Packfilm Conversion; 110A Packfilm Conversion; 110A/B Hybrid Packfilm Conversion; 250 Auto to Manual 127mm; 450 Auto to Manual 127mm; 250 Auto to Manual 105mm; About the Site; Contact Me
61. A call Option is a contract that gives an investor the right, but not obligation, to buy a certain amount of shares of a security or commodity at a specified price at a later time
Option, Obligation, Of, Or
62. Call and put Options are quoted in a table called a chain sheet
63. The chain sheet shows the price, volume and open interest for each Option strike price and expiration month.
64. Converts from &Option<T> to Option<&T>.
65. Converts an Option<String> into an Option<usize>, preserving the original.The map method takes the self argument by value, consuming the original, so this technique uses as_ref to first take an Option to a …
66. A call Option allows the Option holder the right to purchase the stock at a set price within a set time
67. A put Option allows the buyer the Option to sell shares of the stock at a set price within a set period of time
68. The strike price is the price at which the Option can be exercised
69. A premium is the amount the buyer of the Option pays for the
70. Ensure Prettier’s endOfLine Option is set to lf (this is a default value since v2.0.0) Configure a pre-commit hook that will run Prettier; Configure Prettier to run in your CI pipeline using --check flag
71. If you use Travis CI, set the autocrlf Option to input in .travis.yml
option (noun) · options (plural noun)
option (verb) · options (third person present) · optioned (past tense) · optioned (past participle) · optioning (present participle)
option(Noun) A contract giving the holder the right to buy or sell an asset at a set strike price; can apply to financial market transactions, or to ordinary transactions for tangible assets such as a residence or automobile. option(Verb) To purchase an option on something.
Writing an option refers to an investment contract in which a fee, or premium, is paid to the writer in exchange for the right to buy or sell shares at a future price and date. Put and call options for stocks are typically written in lots, with each lot representing 100 shares.
Exercise means to put into effect the right specified in a contract. In options trading, the option holder has the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell the underlying instrument at a specified price on or before a specified date in the future.
What are Options. An option gives the owner the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell the underlying instrument(we assume stocks here) at a specified price(strike price) on or before a specified date(exercise date) in the future. (this is different for European options as they can only be exercised at the end date).