1. Optimistic definition is - of, relating to, or characterized by optimism : feeling or showing hope for the future
Optimistic, Of, Or, Optimism
2. How to use Optimistic in a sentence.
3. Reflecting a favorable view of events and conditions and the expectation of a positive outcome; demonstrating optimism: an Optimistic plan
Of, Outcome, Optimism, Optimistic
4. 14 synonyms of Optimistic from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Optimistic
6. Optimistic: having qualities which inspire hope.
7. Find 33 ways to say Optimistic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Research tells us that an Optimistic outlook early in life can predict better health and a lower rate of death during follow-up periods of 15 to 40 years.
Optimistic, Outlook, Of
9. She is Optimistic about her chances of winning a gold medal
10. She ended her speech on an Optimistic note
11. The doctor said she was Optimistic about the outcome of the operation but forbore to make any promises at this early stage.
Optimistic, Outcome, Of, Operation
12. Optimistic is a person who believes that no matter what the situation is, things would improve
13. An Optimistic person thinks the best possible thing will happen, and hopes for it even if it's not likely
14. Someone who's a tad too confident this way is also sometimes called Optimistic
15. If you see the glass as half-full when others see it as half-empty; if you look on the bright side of things, you're Optimistic.
Others, On, Of, Optimistic
16. Hoping or believing that good things will happen in the future: She is Optimistic about her chances of winning a gold medal.
Or, Optimistic, Of
17. 'Optimistic' is a 10 letter word starting with O and ending with C Crossword clues for 'Optimistic' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Optimistic We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Optimistic will help you to finish your crossword today.
Optimistic, Other, Of
18. The Crossword Solver found 53 answers to the Optimistic crossword clue
19. The definition of Optimistic is a feeling or attitude of being positive or hopeful about the future
Of, Optimistic, Or
20. An example of someone who is Optimistic is a person who believes …
21. Optimistic people find more enjoyment in life and are usually more pleasant to be around because they refuse to worry about things they cannot control
22. However, simply because a person appears Optimistic does not mean that he has great faith in God or that her faith is appropriately placed.
23. Optimistic definition, disposed to take a favorable view of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome
Optimistic, Of, Or, Outcome
24. For some lucky individuals, being Optimistic comes naturally
25. Here are some strategies you can consider in your journey to becoming more Optimistic or in helping someone else who suffers from pessimism: Avoid negative
26. Optimistic people see the best in the world
27. Optimistic ideas have been around for a while — Voltaire's "Candide" (1759) mocked them thoroughly
28. Here's an Optimistic quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson: "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the …
29. Op‧ti‧mis‧tic /ˌɒptəmɪstɪk◂ $ ˌɑːp-/ ●●○ adjective 1 believing that good things will happen in the future OPP pessimistic Optimistic about Bankers are cautiously Optimistic about the country’s economic future
Op, Opp, Optimistic
30. Optimistic (that) We are still relatively Optimistic that the factory can be saved.
31. "Pessimism is a learned behavior, which means anyone can also learn to be Optimistic," says Elizabeth Lombardo, PhD, author of A Happy You: Your Ultimate Prescription for Happiness.
32. Optimistic and hopeful, the couple set out on a hunt to find their dream home
Optimistic, Out, On
33. Aaron’s Optimistic attitude helps him stay positive when he’s having a tough time at school
34. Optimistic about the future, the recent graduate just knew that he would find a job soon.
35. Optimism comes from the Latin word optimus, meaning "best," which describes how an Optimistic person is always looking for the best in any situation and expecting good things to happen
Optimism, Optimus, Optimistic
36. Optimistic quotes that will change the way you think 24
37. Optimistic definition: Someone who is Optimistic is hopeful about the future or the success of something in Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Optimistic, Or, Of
38. Definition and synonyms of Optimistic from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Of, Optimistic, Online
39. This is the British English definition of Optimistic.View American English definition of Optimistic.
40. "Optimistic" is a song by American vocal and instrumental ensemble Sounds of Blackness, recorded for their debut studio album The Evolution of Gospel (1991)
41. 1 day ago · Americas Gold and Silver Corp.’s top executive said he’s Optimistic a dispute that has shuttered one of its mines in Mexico for about 14 months can …
Optimistic, One, Of
42. 60 Optimistic Quotes Feeling Optimistic? You should be! You're living at an amazing time to be alive; there are fewer people living in extreme poverty globally than at any time in human history and violent crime and murder rates are a fraction of what they were only a few generations ago.
Optimistic, Of, Only
43. Optimistically - with optimism; in an Optimistic manner; "`We have a good chance of winning,' he exclaimed Optimistically"
Optimistically, Optimism, Optimistic, Of
44. See authoritative translations of Optimistic in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
45. Nouns for Optimistic include optima, optimalities, optimality, optimation, optimations, optimisation, optimisations, optimiser, optimisers, optimism, optimisms
Optimistic, Optima, Optimalities, Optimality, Optimation, Optimations, Optimisation, Optimisations, Optimiser, Optimisers, Optimism, Optimisms
46. “Optimistic,” the sixth song on the album, got more radio play than just about every other track
Optimistic, On, Other
47. Stay Optimistic in every situation.
48. Very Optimistic in some aspects though.
49. But I'd very Optimistic in this regard.
50. Act with confidence, hop and assurance: Be positive and Optimistic in your outlook.
51. This gives us reason to be Optimistic in the race tomorrow when we should be on the.
52. In short, he helped me stay sane and Optimistic in spite of the protracted review time.
53. Optimistic - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
54. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Optimistic adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: positive) (persona) optimista adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Ol, Optimistic, Or, Optimista
Definition of optimism. The word optimistic is derived from the Latin word optimus, which can be translated as “best.” The concept of optimism describes people with the attitude of always expecting the best in any situation.
Definition of optimistic. : of, relating to, or characterized by optimism : feeling or showing hope for the future an optimistic outlook an optimistic economic forecast a person with a hopeful, optimistic nature I'm feeling optimistic about our chances.
Definition of optimism The word optimistic is derived from the Latin word optimus, which can be translated as "best." The concept of optimism describes people with the attitude of always expecting the best in any situation. Optimists tend to hope that things will turn out pretty good in the end.
noun. 1 A person who tends to be hopeful and confident about the future or the success of something. 'only an eternal optimist could expect success'. More example sentences. 'The outlook exceeds what most optimists thought possible just a few years ago.'. 'Optimists hope the Sept. 22 elections will bring change.'.