1. 9 synonyms of Oppressively from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Oppressively
3. Oppressively: in a manner so as to cause loss or suffering
4. ‘Hanoi is Oppressively hot in July and August but pleasant in October and November, while Ho Chi Minh City's rainy season typically lasts from May to November.’ More example sentences ‘And it has been incredibly, horribly, Oppressively hot.’
5. Oppressively: 1 adv in a heavy and oppressive way “it was Oppressively hot in the office”
Oppressively, Oppressive, Office
6. Definition of Oppressively in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Oppressively mean? Information and translations of Oppressively in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Oppressively, Of, On
8. Find 5 ways to say Oppressively, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Oppressively evil 7 Little Words Bonus
10. Since you already solved the clue Oppressively evil which had the answer TYRANNICAL, you can simply go back at the main post to check the other daily crossword clues
11. Racist housing policies have created some Oppressively hot neighborhoods
12. What does Oppressively mean? In an oppressive manner
13. (adverb) In summer the climate is often Oppressively hot under the influence of winds blowing from the interior, but the proximity of the sea on the one side and of the mountains on the other allows the inhabitants to avoid the excessive heat; at other seasons, however, the climate is mild and pleasant; with a mean annual rainfall of 20 ï
Often, Oppressively, Of, On, One, Other
14. Oppressively CONSTANT 'Oppressively CONSTANT' is a 20 letter phrase starting with O and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Oppressively CONSTANT'
15. ‘Hanoi is Oppressively hot in July and August but pleasant in October and November, while Ho Chi Minh City's rainy season typically lasts from May to November.’ More example sentences ‘And it has been incredibly, horribly, Oppressively hot.’
16. Synonyms for Oppressively include harshly, brutally, severely, roughly, sternly, hard, stiffly, ill, hardly and tyrannically
17. Oppressively humid crossword clue
18. This crossword clue Oppressively humid was discovered last seen in the January 18 2021 at the NZ Herald Crossword
19. Oppressively hot summer days often evoke the expression, “it’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” That sticky, tropical-like air combined with high temperatures is more than unpleasant — it makes extreme heat a greater health risk
20. Spying Out What Oppressively Draws in of Experience
Out, Oppressively, Of
21. Another way to say Oppressively? Synonyms for Oppressively (other words and phrases for Oppressively).
22. Translation for 'Oppressively' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
23. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Oppressively hot crossword clue
24. Oppressively HOT 'Oppressively HOT' is a 15 letter phrase starting with O and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Oppressively HOT'
25. 2 (stiflingly) the room was Oppressively hot en la habitación hacía un calor sofocante or agobiante; it was Oppressively humid hacía una humedad agobiante; the city is Oppressively drab and grey la ciudad es tan monótona y gris que
26. Found 36 sentences matching phrase "Oppressively hot".Found in 8 ms
27. This crossword clue Oppressively constant was discovered last seen in the May 25 2021 at the Mirror Quick Crossword
28. No translation found for 'Oppressively'
29. See Google Translate's machine translation of 'Oppressively'.
30. Synonyms for Oppressively in Free Thesaurus
31. Antonyms for Oppressively include clemently, gently, leniently, lightly, mildly, softly, patiently, delicately, calmly and gingerly
32. Racist housing policies have created some Oppressively hot neighborhoods
33. It was an Oppressively hot day, and I was at the new Civil-Military Information & Coordination office, where Iraqis could make claims, receive or provide information, or just generally grumble about how bad conditions were
Oppressively, Office, Or
34. The crossword clue Oppressively humid with 5 letters was last seen on the June 06, 2020
35. Oppressively hot extremely hot and unpleasant and without any fresh air synonym stiflingly It was an Oppressively hot day
36. Review: ‘In The Heights’ Is Almost Oppressively Joyful
37. Oppressively humid — Puzzles Crossword Clue
38. We have found 1 Answer (s) for the Clue „Oppressively humid“
39. Oppressively hot definition in English dictionary, Oppressively hot meaning, synonyms, see also 'oppressive',oppressingly',oppress',oppressiveness'
Oppressively, Oppressive, Oppressingly, Oppress, Oppressiveness
40. He called the policies "Oppressively unfair"
41. The ruling claimed that the subsidized housing policy is “Oppressively unfair” and “constituted unlawful discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation,” ordering the …
Oppressively, On, Of, Orientation, Ordering
42. Oppressively: drückende: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
43. Almost Oppressively Perfect (Babes) C$25.00
44. Heavy on Oppressively humid atmosphere and light on originality, the film is a mostly forgettable genre exercise whose viewers won’t miss much by …
On, Oppressively, Originality
45. As Delhiites suffered yet another Oppressively hot
1. Exercising power arbitrarily and often unjustly; tyrannical. 2. Difficult to cope with; causing hardship or depressed spirits: oppressive demands. See Synonyms at burdensome. 3. Hot and humid; sweltering: an oppressive heat wave.
Definition of oppress. transitive verb. 1a : to crush or burden by abuse of power or authority The country has long been oppressed by a ruthless dictator. oppressed minorities. b archaic : suppress. 2 : to burden spiritually or mentally : weigh heavily upon oppressed by a sense of failure oppress by intolerable guilt.
Oppression is defined as treating people unfairly, especially with overuse of government power. An example of oppression is what the citizens of a cruel dictatorship may feel. Oppression means feeling weighed down physically or emotionally. An example of oppression is what a political prisoner may feel.