1. Operation definition is - performance of a practical work or of something involving the practical application of principles or processes
Operation, Of, Or
2. How to use Operation in a sentence.
3. The act, process, or manner of operating the state of being in effect, in action, or operative (esp in the phrases in or into Operation) a process, method, or series of acts, esp of a practical or mechanical …
Or, Of, Operating, Operative, Operation
4. A military action or the carrying out of a strategic, Operational, tactical, service, training, or administrative military mission
Or, Out, Of, Operational
5. 38 synonyms of Operation from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 80 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Operation
7. Operation noun (WORK) C1 [ U ] the fact of operating or being active: There are several reactors of the type in Operation (= working) at the moment.
Operation, Of, Operating, Or
8. Find 78 ways to say Operation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Looking for the abbreviation of Operation? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Operation on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
Of, Operation, Out, On
10. Operation Game It's the classic family favorite with an updated look and funny ailments! Cavity Sam is feeling a bit under the weather, and kids will love to "operate" and make him better
11. Operation: New Earth is an intense sci fi multiplayer strategy game in which you must command an advanced military facility to defend Earth from a hostile alien invasion! Create an alliance, gather resources, and unlock advanced technology to level up your stronghold - your only protection against the invaders who are laying waste to the planet!
12. Operation Kindness is a pioneer in North Texas for providing assistance to animals in need of medical care, companionship, and most of all, a home
13. Operation [op″er-a´shun] 1
14. For specific Operations, see the specific name, such as blalock-taussig Operation
15. Cosmetic Operation one intended to remove or
Operation, One, Or
16. Operation noun (MEDICAL PROCESS) B1 [ C ] (UK informal op) an occasion when a doctor cuts a body for medical reasons in order to repair, remove, or replace an unhealthy or damaged part
Operation, Op, Occasion, Order, Or
17. Decide who will be the banker in your Operation game
18. Operations management refers to the administration of business practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible within an organization
Operations, Of, Organization
19. The community created map, Cache, was included as part of Operation Bravo and Operation Phoenix Each Operation features some of the most popular community created maps submitted to the Steam Workshop.Like all community created maps, Operation maps can be played at any time in casual matchmaking outside of the Operation by "Subscribing" to the map on …
Of, Operation, Outside, On
20. Operation Warp Speed (OWS) was a public–private partnership initiated by the United States government to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics
Operation, Ows, Of
21. The first news report of Operation Warp Speed was on April 29, 2020, and the program was officially announced on May 15, 2020.
Of, Operation, On, Officially
22. An Operation object is a single-shot object—that is, it executes its task once and cannot be used to execute it again
Operation, Object, Once
23. You typically execute Operations by adding them to an Operation queue (an instance of the OperationQueue class).
Operations, Operation, Of, Operationqueue
24. Late 14c., "action, performance, work," also "the performance of some science or art," from Old French operacion "Operation, working, proceedings," from Latin Operationem (nominative operatio) "a working, Operation," noun of action from past-participle stem of operari "to work, labor" (in Late Latin "to have effect, be active, cause"), from opera "work, effort," related to opus (genitive operis) "a work" (from …
Of, Or, Old, Operacion, Operation, Operationem, Operatio, Operari, Opera, Opus, Operis
25. Operation HOPE, through the support of government, community and private sector partners, is focused on poverty eradication
Operation, Of, On
26. Perna as chief operating officer of Operation Warp Speed (OWS), the administration’s national program to accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics (medical countermeasures).
Operating, Officer, Of, Operation, Ows
27. Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag Operation against the Cuban government that originated within the U.S
28. The process of cutting into someone’s body to repair or remove a part that is damaged Operation on She’s going to need an Operation on her ankle
Of, Or, Operation, On
29. Operation for an Operation for cancer Operation to do something He had an Operation to reduce the swelling in his brain
30. In a covert affair originally dubbed Operation Overcast but later renamed Operation Paperclip, roughly 1,600 of these German scientists (along with their families) were brought to …
Originally, Operation, Overcast, Of
31. Watch your little surgeon operate and have a fun time while playing this Operation Board Game from Hasbro
32. All they have to do is choose a doctor card and start the Operation…
33. An Operation or concerted effort to clean or tidy some large area or thing
34. Now that the festival is over, the city is organizing a massive clean-up Operation to return the streets to their former state
Over, Organizing, Operation
35. Following the spill, the oil company was court-ordered to pay for a clean-up Operation for the entire region
Oil, Ordered, Operation
36. Coronavirus: Operation Warp Speed Using the resources of the federal government and the U.S
37. Private sector, Operation Warp Speed (OWS) will accelerate the testing, supply, development, and
38. Operation Warp Speed "is the Trump team's name for their program
39. ‘Operation Desert Storm’ ‘His leadership combined military Operations, government administration, and economic management.’ ‘Arguably they are too late, since the unprecedented military Operation staged to rescue her was itself a made for-TV movie directed by the Pentagon.’
40. Former Operation Warp Speed health adviser Dr
41. On the whole, Operation Finale is a straightforward, old-fashioned spy caper, steeped in the nuts-and-bolts of bringing one man home alive to answer for the crimes of the Third Reich.
On, Operation, Old, Of, One
42. The Operation was a compromise between U.S
43. The Operation was planned as a pincer movement, with U.S
44. Find out what you can do to help the patient in the fun game of Operation
Out, Of, Operation
45. Operation Torch was the name of the Allied invasion of northwest Africa in the hopes and goal of removing the Axis presence on the continent
Operation, Of, On
46. The Operation marked the first time that British and American forces worked together on an invasion plan and would take place from November 8-16, 1942
47. The Operation would result in a major victory for the Allies and would also include the first major
48. Operation Rolling Thunder was the codename for an American bombing campaign during the Vietnam War
49. Operation definition: An Operation is a highly organized activity that involves many people doing different Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
50. Bring out the doctor in your kid with Operation, a game they can play solo or with friends
Out, Operation, Or
51. Operation Paperclip (also Project Paperclip) was the code name for the O.S.S.–U.S
52. Military rescue of scientists from Nazi Germany, during the terminus and aftermath of World War II.In 1945, the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency was established with direct responsibility for effecting Operation …
Of, Objectives, Operation
53. Looking for online definition of Operation or what Operation stands for? Operation is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Online, Of, Operation, Or
54. Operation: Mechagon is a max-level dungeon located on Mechagon
55. Operation: Mechagon contains 8 bosses and has a weekly lockout.
operation (noun) · operations (plural noun) · Operation (noun)
Operations are those activities that don’t aim to produce anything new, but to maintain and sustain a system. In a business, for example, administrative tasks are operations. In an individual, eating, sleeping and paying monthly electricity bills are also operations.
1 Answer. An operational definition is a behavioral description of a behavior or action such that anyone else would be able to see the same behavior and judge it to be similar. For example, if we say that rats being used in an experiment were hungry, we would operationally define hunger as twenty-five percent below their starting weight.
Definition of operational. 1 : of or relating to operation or to an operation the operational gap between planning and production. 2 : of, relating to, or based on operations.
The operations function is the catalyst. It is the centre of the organisation and it oversees various functions of the business, acting as a mechanism for control. Operations management acts as an umbrella, and connects all facets of the business, from HR to project management and supply chain management to finance and facilities.