1. In the opening hour, a group of strangers receive a maddeningly Opaque cell-phone summons to join a secret cross-country race with a $32 million prize
Opening, Of, Opaque
2. Metals and many minerals are Opaque to light, while being transparent to radio waves and neutrinos.
3. Opaque synonyms, Opaque pronunciation, Opaque translation, English dictionary definition of Opaque
4. Not reflecting light; having no luster: an Opaque finish
5. 83 synonyms of Opaque from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 133 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Opaque: having an often intentionally veiled or uncertain meaning
Opaque, Often, Or
7. Find 83 ways to say Opaque, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Opaque is an exciting young-adult urban fantasy
9. Opaque is a social purpose company (SPC)
10. The definition of Opaque is not capable of having light pass through or hard to understand
Of, Opaque, Or
11. An example of Opaque is the quality of a black sheet of paper
12. An example of Opaque is the study of astrophysics.
13. Definition of Opaque in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Opaque mean? Information and translations of Opaque in the most comprehensive …
15. Opaque is from a Latin word meaning "dark," and that was its original sense in English, but it now means literally "not transparent" or metaphorically "hard to understand; unclear": "Some of his sentences are really Opaque." It used to be spelled opake, which made the pronunciation clearer, but we then borrowed the more Opaque French spelling.
Opaque, Original, Or, Of, Opake
16. Morten Aasdahl Eliassen (born 25 September 1976), also known as stage name Opaque or the alias Mae, is a Norwegian rapper from Furuset in Oslo
Opaque, Or, Oslo
17. Not reflecting light; having no luster: an Opaque finish
18. Impenetrable by a form of radiant energy other than visible light: a chemical solution Opaque to x-rays
Of, Other, Opaque
19. So obscure as to be unintelligible: "Opaque, elusive, minimal meanings" (John Simon)
20. Opaque - Dining in the Dark – will seat you in a literally pitch-black dining room where you will be guided and served by blind or visually impaired individuals that have been specially trained to serve meals in the dark, casually and comfortably offering guidance and reassurance for sighted guests.
Opaque, Or, Offering
21. Noun 1 An Opaque thing or substance
22. ‘To be honest, it's a relief when summer is over and we can get back into good old black Opaques, which cover a multitude of shortcomings.’
Over, Old, Opaques, Of
23. No Nonsense Women's Super Opaque Control Top Footless Tights
24. HUE Women's Super Opaque Sheer to Waist Tights
25. Opaque properties may apply to any color of crafting material
26. In crafting with paper, glass or even paints and stains, Opaque is a term used to describe the material's ability to block light
27. Opaque means light cannot travel through the object; in other words, it is neither translucent nor transparent
Opaque, Object, Other
28. Any color in the spectrum can be either Opaque, transparent, or anywhere in between
29. For instance, titanium white is known to be very Opaque and that is why it's perfect for covering up painting mistakes
30. Zinc white, on the other hand, is semi-Opaque to transparent (depending on the brand) and is a good candidate for glazes.
On, Other, Opaque
31. Stock up on winter hosiery, like Opaque tights, for enjoying all types of bottoms all year round.They’re the perfectly fashionable solution for keeping you warm and protected even in chilly temperatures.
On, Opaque, Of
32. The Opaque glass reflects almost 66% of light thrown at it in a room, the best to use in the bathroom, window and attic
33. Frosted glass is one of the trusted Opaque glass that contributes to the decorative designs of any home.Whether it is a frosted glass window, shower door, obscure glass tries to balance beauty with designs at every point in time.
One, Of, Opaque, Obscure
Opaque, Out, Of, On
35. Opaque China CHINESE MARINE Blue Transfer Dinner Plate , Antique 19th Century Ridgway Opaque Granite China Plate with Gadrooned Rim gazaboo
36. 5 out of 5 stars (734) $ 139.00 FREE shipping Add to Favorites Opaque China Shoe, Whimsey
Out, Of, Opaque
37. Examples of Opaque in a sentence
38. Jack’s tinted car windows appear Opaque to everyone outside the car
39. 🔊 I cannot see through the glass because it is Opaque
40. 🔊 As Larry is an experienced liar, his stories are always quite Opaque
41. Shop for Opaque black tights online at Target
42. Whether you choose transparent, translucent, or Opaque colors, there is no limit to what you can do with this versatile product
43. Opaque white and black are Opaque; all other colors are translucent.
44. Opaque window shades darken the room
45. I like the Opaque vase better than the shiny one.
46. Poor Management Diversity and Opaque Promotion
47. Compare transparent, translucent & Opaque with definitions & examples
48. Inflections of 'Opaque' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Opaques v 3rd person singular opaquing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Opaqued v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Opaqued v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
Of, Opaque, Opaques, Opaquing, Or, Opaqued
49. Transparent objects allow all the light to pass through them, translucent ones allow partial light to pass, whereas Opaque ones allow no light to pass through
Objects, Ones, Opaque
50. For a better understanding, this ScienceStruck article lists the differences between transparent, translucent, and Opaque materials.
51. Tupperware Kitchen Opaque Translucent Canister Container Store & Pour Cereal Keeper with Lid and Spout Cover 469, Vintage from 1970s / 1980s SharonsWorld
52. Opaque is the first aPAKE protocol with a formal security proof that has this property: it allows for a completely secret salt
53. Opaque - Servers safeguard secrets without knowing them! Opaque is what’s referred to as a strong aPAKE, which simply means that it resists these pre-computation attacks by using a secretly salted hash on the server
54. Opaque-Clear glass is made using one of two processes: sand blasting or acid etching
Opaque, One, Of, Or
55. Opaque-Clear glass is Opaque and blurs shapes behind the frosted glass panes
56. Opaque pricing is a way that companies can sell their merchandise at hidden, lower prices
57. Opaque pricing is a type of price discrimination – the target customer is one who will purchase a
Opaque, Of, One
58. The Opaque minerals in these rocks consist of chalcopyrite, bornite, malachite, azurite and Fe-oxide
Opaque, Of, Oxide
59. The result is a lightweight, amorphous, Opaque sheet with impact-resistant cushioning properties and a nonporous physical barrier to microbes.
60. Truly Opaque materials do not let the light shine through them no matter what is the thickness
61. Rocks actually do contain such minerals that are Opaque even if they are only 30 micrometers thick
62. Gold and silver are Opaque minerals.
63. If a picture has transparent areas, you can change them to Opaque (white fill) or from Opaque back to transparent again so that the background color or image shows through
64. You cannot use the opacity level to make the background semi-Opaque
65. Opaque definition: If an object or substance is Opaque , you cannot see through it
Opaque, Object, Or
66. Textured glass and Opaque glass both visually blur objects and people behind them into vague shapes and blended colors
67. Aside from providing privacy inside, Opaque glass
68. Jobst Opaque Compression Stockings; an ultra soft, fashionable alternative to sheer stockings with effective support
69. Jobst Opaque Compression Stockings The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
opaque (adjective) · opaquer (comparative adjective) · opaquest (superlative adjective)
opaque (noun) · opaques (plural noun)
OPAQUE stands for Optical Atmospheric Quantities in Europe (Model) Suggest new definition. This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories: Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
1. a. Impenetrable by light; neither transparent nor translucent. b. Not reflecting light; having no luster: an opaque finish. 2. Impenetrable by a form of radiant energy other than visible light: a chemical solution opaque to x-rays. 3. a.
As adjectives the difference between clear and opaque is that clear is completely transparent in colour while opaque is neither reflecting nor emitting light. As verbs the difference between clear and opaque is that clear is to remove obstructions or impediments while opaque is to make, render (more) opaque. As nouns the difference between clear and opaque
Simple Definition. Opaque simply means "not transparent," and "blocking light.". It can also be used to mean "impenetrable" as well as to describe someone who is stupid.