1. Opacity definition is - obscurity of sense : unintelligibility
Opacity, Obscurity, Of
2. How to use Opacity in a sentence.
3. Noun 1.opaqueness, cloudiness, density, obscurity, dullness, murkiness, haziness, impermeability, mistiness, milkiness, filminessThe Opacity of the water is due to its mineral content
Opaqueness, Obscurity, Opacity, Of
4. 2.obscurity, complexity, ambiguity, intricacy, vagueness, incomprehensibility, abstruseness, impenetrableness, reconditenessthe deliberate Opacity of his language
Obscurity, Opacity, Of
5. Opacity is dedicated to documenting various abandoned places through both text and photographs; recording their transformations through time before they are demolished
6. Opacity The condition of a tissue or structure which is not transparent, or being opaque. The location of an Opacity within the eye can be determined with a slit-lamp
Opacity, Of, Or, Opaque
7. Opacity (pronounced "o-pass-ity," not o-pace-ity") describes how opaque an object is. While it is not specific to computer terminology, the term is often used in computer graphics software
Opacity, Opaque, Object, Often
8. For example, many programs include an "Opacity" setting that allows you …
9. The Opacity property sets the Opacity level for an element
10. The Opacity-level describes the transparency-level, where 1 is not transparent at all, 0.5 is 50% see-through, and 0 …
11. Opacity provides encrypted cloud storage that never stores your personal data
12. The Opacity-zero object can then handle all the input event processing for an underlying area
13. Opacity is the measure of impenetrability to electromagnetic or other kinds of radiation, especially visible light.In radiative transfer, it describes the absorption and scattering of radiation in a medium, such as a plasma, dielectric, shielding material, glass, etc.An opaque object is neither transparent (allowing all light to pass through) nor translucent (allowing some light to pass through).
Opacity, Of, Or, Other, Opaque, Object
14. What Is Opacity (OPCT)? Opacity is a cloud storage provider with one major difference, privacy
Opacity, Opct, One
15. Find 3 ways to say Opacity, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. The quality of being difficult to understand or know about, especially because things have been intentionally kept secret or made complicated : He believes the Opacity of traditional property reporting …
Of, Or, Opacity
17. Opacity: the quality or state of having a veiled or uncertain meaning
Opacity, Or, Of
18. Opacity, in comparison, is a measure of light attenuation—the fraction of light lost in crossing the stack
19. An Opacity monitor is also used to measure the …
20. Opacity The condition of a tissue or structure which is not transparent, or being opaque. The location of an Opacity within the eye can be determined with a slit-lamp
Opacity, Of, Or, Opaque
21. Pneumonia; Pulmonary embolism: infarction or intrapulmonary hemorrhage; Neoplasm: alveolar cell carcinoma, lymphoma (usually diffuse) Atelectasis: Opacity accompanied by signs of volume loss; Diffuse or multifocal airspace disease
Or, Opacity, Of
22. Opacity is the extent to which something blocks light
23. You can change the Opacity of layers, filters, and effects so that more (or less) of the underlying image shows through
Opacity, Of, Or
24. The letters are transparent when Opacity is set to 50%
25. The letters with Opacity set to 100% are opaque, or not transparent.
Opacity, Opaque, Or
26. Opacity is the property of a material that indicates the ability to hide what is behind it
27. Opacity is usually evaluated as a contrast ratio, C, such as TAPPI Opacity, which is the reflectance of a single sheet with a perfectly black backing (R0) divided by the reflectance with a white (or nearly white) backing (such as 89% reflectance, R0.89).
Opacity, Of, Or
28. Opacity is the degree to which content behind an element is hidden, and is the opposite of transparency.
Opacity, Opposite, Of
29. The following example demonstrates how to create a form that is displayed with an Opacity level of 75 percent
30. It creates a new form that is positioned in the center of the screen with an Opacity property set to change the Opacity level of the form
31. Opacity has a default initial value of 1 (100% opaque)
Opacity, Of, Opaque
32. Opacity is not inherited, but because the parent has Opacity that applies to everything within it
33. Values are a number from 0 to 1 representing the Opacity of the channel (the “alpha” channel).
34. Opacity is dedicated to documenting various abandoned places through both text and photographs; recording their transformations through time before they are demolished
35. By default, only responsive, group-hover, focus-within, hover and focus variants are generated for Opacity utilities
36. You can control which variants are generated for the Opacity utilities by modifying the Opacity property in the variants section of your tailwind.config.js file.
37. Changing the Opacity of an Image or Object
Opacity, Of, Or, Object
38. Animating an Opacity widget directly causes the widget (and possibly its subtree) to rebuild each frame, which is not very efficient
39. Consider using an AnimatedOpacity instead
40. If only a single Image or Color needs to be composited with an Opacity between 0.0 and 1.0, it's much faster to directly use them without Opacity widgets.
Only, Or, Opacity
41. Currently, Bootstrap 4 does not have any Opacity utility classes
42. You can add this to a custom stylesheet to quickly add the ability to write .Opacity-(0-5) to change the Opacity of an element
43. 0 = Opacity: 0; 1 = Opacity: 0.2; 2 = Opacity: 0.4; 3 = Opacity: 0.6; 4 = Opacity: 0.8; 5 = Opacity: 1;
44. Opacity monitoring requirements FAQs; Opacity testing requirements presentation; The regulation requires that individuals conducting Opacity tests must have completed training conducted by the California Council on Diesel Education and Technology (CCDET) and obtained certification on the proper administration of the SAE J1667 test procedure.
Opacity, On, Obtained, Of
45. Opacity is automatically inherited by child elements, so when you adjust the Opacity of the parent element, it will affect all child elements in that parent layer
46. (This is similar to how z-index is also inherited.) So you will end up with all the elements, both background image and text, having that reduced Opacity.
47. Opacity or opaque may refer to:
Opacity, Or, Opaque
48. Impediments to (especially, visible) light: Opacities, absorption coefficients Opacity (optics), property or degree of blocking the transmission of light Metaphors derived from literal optics: Opaque context, a term to describe the linguistic context of co-referential terms; Phonological Opacity, a term in phonology; Opaque travel inventory, the market of
Opacities, Opacity, Optics, Or, Of, Opaque
49. ‘This is no easy feat, given the difficulty and Opacity of Howe's poetry, and Back begins her introduction by addressing this very issue.’ ‘To Hamann, it was obvious that the Age of Reason - which, to his mind, was an age of deepest darkness - required a prose of almost insoluble Opacity.’
Opacity, Of, Obvious
50. The previous Opacity limits were too high to detect vehicles with malfunctioning diesel particulate matter (PM) aftertreatment systems
51. Heavy-Duty vehicles with properly functioning DPFs operate at near-zero Opacity levels
52. Revising the Opacity thresholds will help identify trucks in need of repair due to malfunctioning PM emission control systems.
53. Opacity is a private and protected cloud storage solution and OPCT is their utility token
54. With Opacity, payments, accounts, and files are 100% private
55. La propiedad CSS Opacity define la transparencia de un elemento, esto es, en qué grado se superpone el fondo al elemento.
56. You can adjust the Opacity (how see-through the content is) for all types of content, from an individual object, to a group, to a whole layer
Opacity, Of, Object
57. To change the Opacity of content, select the artwork and adjust the Opacity value in the Properties panel.
58. The uniform Opacity setting to be applied across an entire object
Medical Definition of opacity. 1 : the quality or state of a body that makes it impervious to the rays of light broadly : the relative capacity of matter to obstruct by absorption or reflection the transmission of radiant energy (as X-rays, infrared radiation, or sound)
Medical Definition of opacity 1 : the quality or state of a body that makes it impervious to the rays of light broadly : the relative capacity of matter to obstruct by absorption or reflection the transmission of radiant energy (as X-rays, infrared radiation, or sound) 2 : an opaque spot in a normally transparent structure (as the lens of the eye)
100% opacity (default) means the contents of the layer are opaque. 0% opacity means the contents of the layer will be invisible because they are completely transparent. See Full Answer.
The opacity CSS property sets the opacity of an element. Opacity is the degree to which content behind an element is hidden , and is the opposite of transparency .