1. Oozing synonyms, Oozing pronunciation, Oozing translation, English dictionary definition of Oozing
2. 19 synonyms of Oozing from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Oozing: to flow forth slowly through small openings
4. Find 27 ways to say Oozing, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. This is typically due to plastic Oozing out of the nozzle while the extruder is moving to a new location
Oozing, Out, Of
6. Deliver three Oozing Ingredient: Viscous Oil to the Pool of Potions
Oozing, Oil, Of
7. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Oozing yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
8. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Oozing…
9. Definition of Oozing in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Oozing mean? Information and translations of Oozing in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Oozing, Of, On
11. The condition of Oozing may last anywhere between several hours to a full weekend, with extreme Oozing persisting indefinitely
12. Dictionary entry overview: What does Oozing mean? • Oozing (noun) The noun Oozing has 1 sense:
13. The process of seeping Familiarity information: Oozing used as a noun is very rare
14. • Oozing (adjective) The adjective Oozing has 1 sense:
15. Leaking out slowly Familiarity information: Oozing used as an adjective is very rare.
16. Download Oozing sounds 487 stock sound clips starting at $2
17. Download and buy high quality Oozing sound effects
18. Oozing Leftovers unravel themselves, losing 5% of their maximum health every 1 sec
19. Expressions Oozing Tottenham Fan, Entertainer and Half man Half amazing EMAIL ENQUIRIES:[email protected]
20. After eating so much junk food all day, it felt like grease was just Oozing from my pores
21. Synonyms for Oozing in Free Thesaurus
22. 4 synonyms for Oozing: seepage, ooze, oozy, seeping
Oozing, Ooze, Oozy
23. If your scab is still Oozing with yellow-ish or pink-ish fluid, it might be a sign that your wound is infected
24. WHY DOES MY WOUND KEEP Oozing? When there is no a hundred percent certain answer for this question, most probably your wound keep Oozing because it is undergoing a phase of healing which is the good reason or looking at the other side
Oozing, Of, Or, Other
25. What does Oozings mean? Plural form of Oozing
Oozings, Of, Oozing
26. Translation for 'Oozing' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
27. Oozing – Tombs Erupting with Gore: A2: Oozing – Vortex of Swirling Blood: A3: Oozing – Gargling Decomposed Innards: A4: Oozing – Anatomical Hauntings: A5: Oozing – Bursting with Festering Liquids: Thanatological Reflections On Necroticism: B1: Pharmacist (3) – Forensic Civil Assessment: B2: Pharmacist (3) – Necrologic Jurisdiction
Oozing, Of, On
28. Oozing: 1 n the process of seeping Synonyms: ooze , seepage Types: exudation , transudation the process of exuding; the slow escape of liquids from blood vessels through pores or breaks in the cell membranes Type of: flow , flowing the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases) adj leaking out slowly Synonyms: oozy , seeping leaky
Oozing, Of, Ooze, Or, Out, Oozy
29. These sores literally weep, resulting in Oozing or wetness
30. Oozing beach-to-bar cool, River Island's Pacha collection is filled with statement prints and hot-house hues
31. Buzz fashion buzz fashion But according to Rizana Nafeek statement: "When I was feeding the infant, I noticed that the milk was Oozing through the mouth and nose of the infant.
32. By understanding a little more about the 3D printing process, and how settings in MatterControl affect extrusion, we can help you reduce and even eliminate Oozing and stringing from your 3D prints
33. Welcome to the Oozing store, the one stop shop for all your Oozing Army Merch
34. See 11 authoritative translations of Oozing in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
35. Oozing tendrils of lava spew from Mount Etna in spectacular nighttime photos By Brandon Specktor - Senior Writer 01 March 2021 Europe's most active volcano is having an epic couple of weeks.
36. I tried to apply pressure to the wound, but blood just kept Oozing out.
37. Airline Stocks are Near Pre-Pandemic Levels, Despite Oozing Cash and Piling Up Debt
38. Oozing sores on the scalp may be symptoms of an allergic reaction
Oozing, On, Of
39. Oozing adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (liquid: slowing coming out) grondante agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
Oozing, Or, Out
40. Explore releases from Oozing Meat at Discogs
41. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Oozing Meat at the Discogs Marketplace.
42. Oozing For My Lord [Betty Carolyn Hearon Love, The Lord gave Betty Carolyn the title of this book before she started writing it., It may seem strange to you, and yet it was so appropriate for me
43. Oozing its way around the Baroque fabric of Graz, Peter Cook and Colin Fournier's new Kunsthaus (p44) is more than just a fashionable biomorph
44. Oozing (1 Occurrence) Noah Webster's Dictionary (p
45. Multi-Version Concordance Oozing (1 Occurrence)
46. 1 Samuel 14:26 When the people /o/Oozing.htm - 6k
47. Kongregate free online game Oozing Forever - Abandoned in the wreckage of a secret science facility, our spiky little slime-covered hero mu
Online, Oozing, Of, Our
48. A WOMAN has been left with horrific facial burns and Oozing pus after a botched wrinkle treatment in a Turkish clinic
49. If you look closely at the picture of Caribou Barbie, you can see her brain Oozing out from her ear.
Of, Oozing, Out
50. I picture Same and the ‘Brave’ occupying the same unfinished basement: cement flaking and the old forgotten canned goods Oozing from the seams
Occupying, Old, Oozing
51. Oozing (plural Oozings) Something that oozes; a seepage
Oozing, Oozings, Oozes
52. 1855, Henry Stephens, John Stuart Skinner, The book of the farm (page 320) A 12-acre field of good, deep land on the farm of Frenchlaw, in Berwickshire, was rendered swampy by springs and Oozings of water from the surrounding rising ground being retained upon the clay subsoil.
Of, On, Oozings
53. FAQ: YouTube Channel Statistics for Expressions Oozing
54. Check the latest YouTube statistics and data for the Expressions Oozing channel and find answers to the most frequently asked questions about its performance
55. Looking for Oozing fonts? Click to find the best 24 free fonts in the Oozing style
56. This "Never-Ending" Oozing Cyst Is the Grossest Thing You’ll Watch All Week
57. Oozing Necroray EggBinds when picked up<Right Click to Open>"The egg has hatched! Spores are everywhere!"Sell Price: 25 The Oozing Necroray Egg is created from a [Necroray Egg] after three days
ooze verb [ I + adv/prep, T ] uk /uːz/ us /uːz/. › to flow slowly out of something through a small opening, or to slowly produce a thick sticky liquid: Blood was still oozing out of the wound. She removed the bandage to reveal a red swollen wound oozing pus.
figurative He oozes (= has a lot of) charm / confidence. In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use. Bleeding manifestations include petechiae, plus oozing from wound sites, intravenous lines, venepuncture sites and mucosal surfaces.
1 : a soft deposit (as of mud, slime, or shells) on the bottom of a body of water The turtle buried itself in the ooze. Synonyms for ooze. Examples of ooze in a Sentence.
To progress slowly but steadily: "Over grass bleached colorless by strong outback sun, the herd oozes forward" (Geraldine Brooks). To exude moisture. To emit a particular essence or quality: The house oozed with charm. To give off; exude. To emit or radiate in abundance: She oozes confidence. The act of oozing. Something that oozes.