1. Ontology definition is - a branch of metaphysics concerned with the nature and relations of being
2. How to use Ontology in a sentence.
3. An Ontology is a specification of a conceptualization
4. The word "Ontology" seems to generate a lot of controversy in discussions about AI
5. Ontology, the philosophical study of being in general, or of what applies neutrally to everything that is real
Ontology, Of, Or
6. Ontology is a new high-performance public blockchain project & a distributed trust collaboration platform.Ontology provides new high-performance public blockchains that include
7. The word Ontology is derived from the Greek words ‘ontos’ which means being and ‘logos’ which means study
8. An upper Ontology (or foundation Ontology) is a model of the commonly shared relations and objects that are generally applicable across a wide range of domain ontologies
Ontology, Or, Of, Objects, Ontologies
9. For the purposes of this guide an Ontology is a formal explicit description of concepts in a domain of discourse (classes (sometimes called concepts)), properties of each concept describing various features and attributes of the concept (slots (sometimes called roles or properties)), and restrictions on slots (facets (sometimes called role restrictions)).
Of, Ontology, Or, On
10. Ontology was established by Li Jun, Founder of Ontology
11. During Ontology’s early stages of development, Ontology received technical support from some members of Onchain’s developer team
Ontology, Of, Onchain
12. Ontology is a system of belief that reflects an interpretation by an individual about what constitutes a fact
13. In other words, Ontology is associated with a central question of whether social entities should be perceived as objective or subjective.
Other, Ontology, Of, Objective, Or
14. Ontology is a part of metaphysics, a branch of philosophy that looks at the very nature of things, their being, cause, or identity
Ontology, Of, Or
15. Ontology as a domain is the outcome or subject matter of Ontology as a discipline
Ontology, Outcome, Or, Of
16. Applied scientific Ontology construed as an existence domain can be further subdivided as the theoretical commitment to a preferred choice of existent entities, or to the real existent entities themselves, including the actual world considered as a whole, also
Ontology, Of, Or
17. In the Ontology above, there is one entity sub-type, or category of object, which is a person.The person can take one of two different roles in a parentship relation with another person entity: a parent or child role.
Ontology, One, Or, Of, Object
18. The word “Ontology” is used with different senses in different communities.
19. Ontology He thus sought to rehabilitate the doctrine of five principles for his project of philosophical chemistry by providing them with a corpuscular Ontology
20. What does Ontology mean? It is a structural framework that allows the concepts to be laid out in a way that makes sense
21. Ontology is often considered a subset of taxonomy
Ontology, Often, Of
22. An Ontology: Is a domain; contains more information about the behavior of entities and the relationships between them; includes formal names, definitions and attributes of entities; and, may be constructed using OWL, the Ontology Web Language from the W3C.
Ontology, Of, Owl
23. Other Definitions of Ontology Include:
Other, Of, Ontology
24. Ontology Coin: What is Ontology? Ontology is a high-performing, open-source blockchain that specializes in decentralized identity and data.
25. Ontology was established by Li Jun
26. Ontology files: Subsets GO slims are subsets of terms in the Ontology
27. GO subsets give a broad overview of the Ontology content without the detail of the specific fine …
Overview, Of, Ontology
28. Ontology, roughly, is the study of what exists and what these things are like
29. At first sight, this might sound like an odd and otherworldly field of study, but simple examples make clear that Ontology touches upon some very natural everyday questions, such as: Do numbers exist? If …
Odd, Otherworldly, Of, Ontology
30. An Ontology is a description of things, relationships, and their characteristics, usually in a well-bounded domain, for example, ecology or astronomy
Ontology, Of, Or
31. Ontology is a high performance, open source blockchain specializing in digital identity and data
32. Ontology's infrastructure supports robust cross-chain collaboration and Layer 2 scalability, offering businesses the flexibility to design a blockchain that suits their needs.
33. Find 25 ways to say Ontology, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
34. Ontology uses a dual token system, similar to Ethereum, where ONT is used for staking during consensus and the ONG token functions as a service-oriented payment utility token
Ontology, Ont, Ong, Oriented
35. There is a capped supply of 1 billion ONT tokens and ONG tokens are released by the Ontology team occasionally via airdrops and other incentive mechanisms.
Of, Ont, Ong, Ontology, Occasionally, Other
36. Ontology is a blockchain/distributed ledger network, which combines distributed identity verification, data exchange, data collaboration, procedure protocols, communities, attestation, and various industry-specific modules
37. The Ontology will be able to solve problems in a biomimetic way, driving technology along a route of greater sustainability
38. In general, Ontology (pronounced ahn-TAH-luh-djee) is the study or concern about what kinds of things exist - what entities there are in the universe
Ontology, Or, Of
39. In information technology, an Ontology is the working model of entities and
40. What Is an Ontology? Nicola Guarino1,DanielOberle2,andSteﬀen Staab3 1 ITSC-CNR, Laboratory for Applied Ontology, 38100 Trento, Italy, [email protected] 2 SAP Research, CEC Karlsruhe, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany, [email protected] 3 University of Koblenz-Landau, ISWeb, 56016 Koblenz, Germany, [email protected] Summary
Ontology, Oberle, Of
41. The word “Ontology” is used with diﬀerent senses in …
42. Ontological definition is - of or relating to Ontology
Ontological, Of, Or, Ontology
43. Ontology is the philosophical study of the nature of being, becoming, existence, or reality.It is part of the major branch of philosophy known as metaphysics.
Ontology, Of, Or
44. Ontology deals with questions about what things exist or can be said to exist, and how such entities can be grouped according to …
45. Ontology was originally linked to philosophy where it means explanation or description of an objective existence, or in other words, the philosophy of being or the types of existence
Ontology, Originally, Or, Of, Objective, Other
46. Thus Ontology in philosophy focuses on the abstract essence of objective reality.
Ontology, On, Of, Objective
47. Ontology concerns fundamental existence and the sense of things considered to “be”
48. Ontology of Space Systems (2020) Basic Formal Ontology Tutorial (2019) - Slides Ontology for Systems Engineering (2018) Drill (2018) Building Ontologies: An Introduction for Engineers (2017) Analytic Metaphysics (Lecture Couse) (2016) Semantics for Biodiversity (2013) From BFO to the Information Artifact Ontology (2009) Introduction to Ontology
Ontology, Of, Ontologies
49. Ontology is a fancy term uses about your beliefs about reality as you said " our view point about reality"
50. Like if you consider evil as a reality, then the Ontology of evil entails your beliefs
51. Ontology provide the key to machine-processable data on the Semantic Web
52. An Ontology is a formal representation of a body of knowledge within a given domain
53. The Gene Ontology (GO) describes our knowledge of the biological domain with respect to three aspects:
Ontology, Our, Of
ontology (noun) · ontologies (plural noun)
Ontology is also highly relevant to religions and spirituality. No matter what your beliefs about spirituality, they have an ontological dimension. All of the following are ontological statements: Everything is made of atoms and energy
Definition of ontology. 1 : a branch of metaphysics concerned with the nature and relations of being Ontology deals with abstract entities. 2 : a particular theory about the nature of being or the kinds of things that have existence.
Definition of ontological. 1 : of or relating to ontology an ontological principle. 2 : relating to or based upon being or existence to lift the modern male out of gender confusion and into ontological certainty— R. A. Shweder.
Ontology is an organizational system designed to categorize and help explain the relationships between various concepts of science in the same area of knowledge and research. It provides a common background and understanding of a particular domain, or field, of study, and ensures a common ground among those who study the information.