1. Ontologically synonyms, Ontologically pronunciation, Ontologically translation, English dictionary definition of Ontologically
2. Examples of how to use “Ontologically” in a sentence from the Cambridge Dictionary Labs
3. Definition of Ontologically in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Ontologically mean? Information and translations of Ontologically in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Ontologically, Of, On
5. To be “Ontologically different” would make priests not human
6. Though a popular misconception - that ordination Ontologically changes deacons, priests, ad bishops -, you will note that this language of “ontological change” does not appear anywh
Ordination, Ontologically, Of, Ontological
7. While priests still looks very much like any other layperson, there is something fundamentally, or Ontologically, different about them after their ordination
Other, Or, Ontologically, Ordination
8. ‘Ontologically speaking, God does exist and therefore can also possess knowledge.’ More example sentences ‘Computer systems may not be able to Ontologically reproduce physical entities that …
9. Ontologically ( comparative more Ontologically, superlative most Ontologically ) In an ontological manner.
10. Is The Possible Ontologically Real? : 13.7: Cosmos And Culture We may want, along with Aristotle and Whitehead, to consider the Possible along with the Actual as both real.
11. To be Ontologically parasitic, a thing must exist only in reference to another thing
12. For example, in the excellent video "How Many Holes Does a Human Have?", holes are identified as Ontologically parasitic.They cannot exist without a thing to reside in
13. A theory T is Ontologically committed to Ks iff T logically entails ‘∃x Kx’ iff, for every interpretation that makes T true, there is some entity in the domain of the interpretation that is in the extension of ‘K’
14. What does Ontologically mean? In an ontological manner
15. Synonyms for Ontologically include philosophically, metaphysically, supernaturally, transcendentally, theoretically, abstractly, intellectually, speculatively
16. ˜Ontologically dependent™ in which it is true to say that Socrates's life is Ontologically dependent upon him, but not vice versa
17. It turns out that even after all efforts to eradicate the notion Ontologically (and in every other manner possible), all …
Out, Ontologically, Other
18. Dual RNA-Seq of Mtb-Infected Macrophages In Vivo Reveals Ontologically Distinct Host-Pathogen Interactions Cell Rep
19. They become Ontologically more diverse and heterogeneous – Ontologically dirty and dirtier
20. Of course we're not Ontologically better than anyone; Paul was the Chief of Sinners until I came along
21. Our being Ontologically better than others sounds terrible to us, because we know better
Our, Ontologically, Others
22. Ontologically synonyms and Ontologically antonyms
23. Top synonym for Ontologically (another word for Ontologically) is ontological.
24. The Ontologically insecure individual’s rigidity and tendency to cling to the familiar at any cost, as described by Giddens (1991), makes change unlikely if not impossible
25. Synonyms for Ontologically in Free Thesaurus
26. What are synonyms for Ontologically?
27. Umberto Rossi's The Twisted Worlds of Philip K Dick: A Reading of Twenty Ontologically Uncertain Novels (henceforth TW) is a welcome breath of fresh air in the world of PKD criticism, after a number of critical works that have failed to satisfy hardcore fans for various reasons.
28. Anwendungsbeispiele für “Ontologically” in einem Satz aus den Cambridge Dictionary Labs
29. LAW is Ontologically UNINTELLIGIBLE With the publication of Jean Paul Sartre's (1901-1980) ''Being and Nothingness'' (1943), an avante guard model of the mode of origin of free human action upsurged via the language of non-being/nothingness/negation
Ontologically, Of, Origin
30. Background: Nursing continues to gain legitimation epistemologically and Ontologically as a scientific discipline throughout the world
31. We found 15 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Ontologically: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Ontologically" is defined
32. General (13 matching dictionaries) Ontologically: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
Definition of ontological 1 : of or relating to ontology an ontological principle 2 : relating to or based upon being or existence to lift the modern male out of gender confusion and into ontological certainty— R. A. Shweder
Definition of ontological. 1 : of or relating to ontology an ontological principle. 2 : relating to or based upon being or existence to lift the modern male out of gender confusion and into ontological certainty— R. A. Shweder.
Definition of ontology. 1 : a branch of metaphysics concerned with the nature and relations of being Ontology deals with abstract entities. 2 : a particular theory about the nature of being or the kinds of things that have existence.
Ontology, the philosophical study of being in general, or of what applies neutrally to everything that is real. It was called “first philosophy” by Aristotle in Book IV of his Metaphysics.