1. Ongoing definition is - being actually in process
2. How to use Ongoing in a sentence.
3. Ongoing is an adjective that’s used to describe situations and actions
4. Example: I’m so tired of this Ongoing argument with Kathy—no matter what I do, it just never stops
5. In progress, continuing, current, growing, developing, advancing, progressing, proceeding, evolving, unfolding, unfinished, extant There is an Ongoing debate on this issue.
6. Synonyms & Antonyms of Ongoing 1 being in progress or development we do seem to be making some headway on that Ongoing project the ever Ongoing quest for knowledge by men and women of science
Of, Ongoing, Or, On
7. Continuing to exist or develop, or happening at the present moment: an Ongoing investigation / process / project No agreement has yet been reached and the negotiations are still Ongoing.
8. Find 20 ways to say Ongoing, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Ongoing relationship building and sensitivity to teachers' schedules resulted in access to students to conduct a school-wide needs assessment
10. On-going - currently happening; "an Ongoing economic crisis" Ongoing current - occurring in or belonging to the present time; "current events"; "the
On, Ongoing, Occurring, Or
11. Active Oldest Votes 11 Either is acceptable, though the form Ongoing is almost uniquely the one used in modern times
Oldest, Ongoing, One
12. Ongoing Warehouse is a fast-growing, Swedish-based, software company that specializes in a web-based Warehouse Management System for logistics intensive companies such as 3PL and those handling their own warehousing
13. On the demand side, those trends include the Ongoing addition of more than 70 million people a year, a growing number of people wanting to move up the food chain to consume -72- highly grain-intensive meat products, and the massive diversion ( ' , 转向) of U.S
On, Ongoing, Of
14. Www.googlefight.com has "on-going" about 10 times as popular in normal usage as "Ongoing."
15. What does Ongoing mean? In progress or evolving
16. (adjective) The definition of Ongoing is something that is still going on at the present time and that is going to continue.
Of, Ongoing, On
17. Ongoing - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
18. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Ongoing adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (continuing) en curso loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo ("de fácil manejo", "a
Ol, Ongoing, Or
19. Adjective An Ongoing situation has been happening for quite a long time and seems likely to continue for some time in the future
20. The point is if you are asked to give a status update on a project you're managing, and you say it’s Ongoing, it’s almost like saying nothing at all
21. Ongoing is a synonym of continuous
22. As adjectives the difference between Ongoing and continuous is that Ongoing is continuing, permanent while continuous is without break, cessation, or interruption; without intervening time
23. As a noun Ongoing is something that is going on; a happening.
24. See 3 authoritative translations of Ongoing in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
25. As nouns the difference between current and Ongoing is that current is the part of a fluid that moves continuously in a certain direction while Ongoing is something that is going on; a happening
Ongoing, Of, On
26. As adjectives the difference between current and Ongoing is that current is existing or occurring at the moment while Ongoing is continuing, permanent.
Ongoing, Or, Occurring
27. An Ongoing activity steeped in interactions with others an Ongoing discourse, most commonly in speech are all Ongoing distance, and Ongoing concerns seemed to be the subject of the performance piece It's an Ongoing case list of recalled products linked to Ongoing Ongoing maintenance Ongoing non-fiction television programming; Ongoing saga
Ongoing, Others, Of
28. Definition of Ongoing adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Of, Ongoing, Oxford
29. On‧go‧ing /ˈɒnˌɡəʊɪŋ $ ˈɑːnˌɡoʊɪŋ, ˈɒːn-/ ●●○ AWL adjective continuing, or continuing to develop their Ongoing search for a new director Ongoing negotiations The discussions are still Ongoing
On, Or, Ongoing
30. → go on1 Examples from the Corpus Ongoing • We all pass through this life as …
31. March 22, 2021 March 22, 2021 2021, Korean Dramas, OCN, Ongoing Sat-Sun, Times 2 Comments on Times
Ocn, Ongoing, On
32. The group says unstable countries damaged by war and Ongoing conflict continue to be those most affected by corruption.
33. VOA: special.2009.11.28 I don't have to tell you all the allegations about the Parkistan assistance, ISI, particular assistant to them over the years Ongoing.
34. Ongoing is an adjective describing "continuing to exist or develop, or happening at the present moment"
35. "Ongoing Operations" Is Not Limited to Work in Progress
36. Pardee clearly explained the effect of the revised form and how the use of "Ongoing operations" was intended to restrict coverage to "work in progress only" so that "when the named insured's operations for the additional insured are no longer 'Ongoing,' the additional insured no longer
Of, Ongoing, Operations, Only
37. Ongoing forums cover such topics as wills, trusts and estates, and health care directives
38. THE TECHNOLOGY GROUP LAUNCHES "LAWONTHE WEB.COM" This allows the purchasing entity to buy what is effectively an Ongoing business without acquiring any preexisting liabilities.
39. Ongoing (plural Ongoings) Something that is going on; a happening
Ongoing, Ongoings, On
40. Allport, Theories of perception and the concept of structure We shall not be concerned here with the specific electrical or chemical changes that take place, but only with the fact of continuous Ongoings as one of the elements for building a format of dynamic
Of, Or, Only, Ongoings, One
41. The following is a list of Ongoing armed conflicts that are taking place around the world
42. This list of Ongoing armed conflicts identifies present-day conflicts and the death toll associated with each conflict
43. Ongoing Work This page contains summaries of the DOJ OIG's Ongoing audits, inspections, and reviews
Ongoing, Of, Oig
44. This page does not include all Ongoing audits of DOJ grantees, nor does it contain summaries of investigations, as the DOJ OIG's practice is to not confirm or deny the existence of any Ongoing …
Ongoing, Of, Oig, Or
45. 1 day ago · “There is no Ongoing public threat
46. The Ongoing debates over memorials, memoirs, and the diminishing possibilities of authentic memory are given erudite, expressive, and eloquent treatment
Ongoing, Over, Of
47. In the midst of an Ongoing worldwide trek, Kapranos spoke to the Mirror about music festivals, Christmas lights and the saccharine splendour of arena singalongs.
48. Ongoing would imply it is something that keeps going on and on
49. Ongoing: 1 adj currently happening “an Ongoing economic crisis” Synonyms: on-going current occurring in or belonging to the present time
Ongoing, On, Occurring, Or
50. ‘The Ongoing saga of the proposed development outside my front door has reared its ugly head again.’ ‘Currently work on the new branch is Ongoing and it is expected to open later this year.’ ‘This has been an Ongoing problem for many years and all that happens are more cuts are made to the police force.’
Ongoing, Of, Outside, On, Open
51. Depending on your travel history, you will be asked to stay home for a period of 14 days from the time you left an area with widespread or Ongoing community spread (Level 3 Travel Health Notice).
On, Of, Or, Ongoing
52. Efforts to support the families of Atlanta's shooting victims are Ongoing
53. 1 day ago · 231 clusters (65 new and 166 Ongoing) at K-12 school or colleges
54. The Ongoing investigation will determine what happened
55. Ongoing Services Worker Information
56. When opening a case for Ongoing Services the reason for agency intervention must be shared with all involved
57. Ongoing child assessment in a Head Start program is part of a comprehensive assessment system and coordinated approach to support all children's development and learning, birth to 5
58. Learn how program leaders can support high-quality Ongoing child assessment practices
59. We definitely expected Cyber Week sales to crop up across the space but we're seeing many of our favorite deals still Ongoing.
Of, Our, Ongoing
60. Definition of Ongoing (adjective): still happening or being done
Of, Ongoing, Or
61. Definition and synonyms of Ongoing from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Of, Ongoing, Online
62. This is the British English definition of Ongoing.View American English definition of Ongoing.
ONGOING [ˈänˌɡōiNG, ˈônˌɡōiNG]
ongoing (adjective) · on-going (adjective)