1. Human beings seem to be classic Omnivores. Originally living as "hunter-gatherers", we hunted and fished when possible but also gathered nuts, berries, fruits, seeds, and roots for much of our diet.
Omnivores, Originally, Of, Our
2. An Omnivore is an organism that eats plants and animals. The term stems from the Latin words omnis, meaning “all or everything,” and vorare, meaning “to devour or eat.” Omnivores play an important part of the food chain, a sequence of organisms …
Omnivore, Organism, Omnis, Or, Omnivores, Of, Organisms
3. An Omnivore is an organism that regularly consumes a variety of material, including plant s, animals, algae, and fungi. They range in size from tiny insects like ants to large creatures—like people
Omnivore, Organism, Of
4. Omnivore funds entrepreneurs building the future of agriculture and food systems
5. Showcase your app and attract customers within the Omnivore App Marketplace
6. An Omnivore is a kind of animal that eats either other animals or plants. Some Omnivores will hunt and eat their food, like carnivores, eating herbivores and other Omnivores
Omnivore, Of, Other, Or, Omnivores
7. An omnivorous animal: "Humans are quintessential Omnivores" (Paul Rozin)
8. An Omnivore animal is one that eats both plants and animals, which may include eggs, insects, fungi, meat, and algae. Many Omnivores evolved to their current state after several years and are opportunistic feeders
Omnivore, One, Omnivores, Opportunistic
9. Let's enjoy some (occasionally surprising) examples of Omnivores.
Occasionally, Of, Omnivores
10. Leaflet-Omnivore.js and leaflet-Omnivore.min.js are built files generated from index.js by browserify.If you find an issue, it either needs to be fixed in index.js, or in one of the libraries leaflet-Omnivore uses to parse formats.
Omnivore, Or, One, Of
11. Omnivore Organic condiments and spiced salt blends Bring the flavors of Sicilian tradition into your home kitchen Make your cooking simple with our condiments and seasoning
Omnivore, Organic, Of, Our
12. Omnivores eat both plant and animal foods.Omnivores may have higher rates of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease than vegans and vegetarians.An omnivorous diet also appears to increase the risk of abdominal fat, higher BMI, obesity, unhealthy stools, and accelerated aging
Omnivores, Of, Omnivorous, Obesity
13. Many clinical trials have compared Omnivores to those eating …
14. Omnivore’s Menu Management System simplifies restaurants’ use of multiple delivery platforms such as UberEats, DoorDash and Postmates
15. The Blackhawk Omnivore is a multi-fit holster that accommodates more than 150 styles of semi-automatic handguns with and accessory rail. The active retention mechanism locks onto our proprietary Rail Attachment Device, not the frame of the handgun
Omnivore, Of, Onto, Our
16. An Omnivore is an animal that eats both plants and animals for their main food
17. Pigs are Omnivores, so they would be just as happy eating an apple, or the worm inside the apple
18. Omnivore comes from the Latin words omni, meaning "all, everything," and vorare, meaning "to devour." So an Omnivore will eat pretty much eat anything in sight.
19. Omnivore, animal with wide food preferences, which can eat both plant and animal matter
20. The word Omnivore comes from the Latin words omni—meaning "all"—and vorare—meaning "devour, or swallow"
Omnivore, Omni, Or
21. Therefore, Omnivore means "devours all" in Latin
22. This is pretty accurate, as Omnivores can get their food from a variety of sources
23. By submitting this form, you are granting: Omnivore Recordings, 4470 W
24. Find 22 ways to say Omnivore, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
25. Omnivore SALT, is a delightful blend of natural sea salt, harvested from the salt beds off the coast of Northern California, and organic spices
Omnivore, Of, Off, Organic
26. An omnivorous animal: "Humans are quintessential Omnivores" (Paul Rozin)
27. [From New Latin Omnivora, Omnivores, from neuter pl
28. An organism that eats both plant and animal matter (Definition of Omnivore from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
Organism, Of, Omnivore
29. Vegetarian and Omnivore diets can vary in their vitamin, mineral and fatty acid levels
30. Think of Omnivore like MailChimp’s filter
31. Omnivore looks for email addresses that might trigger complaints, high bounce rates, or blacklisting.
32. Omnivore Salt is a subtle and original blend of locally harvested sea salt, and organic spices, made by the Italian master of ironwork and slow food icon Angelo Garro
Omnivore, Original, Of, Organic
33. Omnivore then sends the order from eBay straight to our POS System for despatch so we are not using 2 different systems
Omnivore, Order, Our
34. We have been so happy with the service and support of Omnivore that we are now using Omnivore for our integration into other leading Marketplaces
Of, Omnivore, Our, Other
35. Thanks Omnivore!” Phillip Matthew Online & Information Systems Manager
36. Oviraptor Incivisosaurus Gigantoraptor Therizinosaurus Eoraptor Gallimimus Pelecaniminus Struthiomimus Ornithomimus Heterodontosaurus? Lesothosaurus? Deinocheiruswas once thought to be an Omnivore.
Oviraptor, Ornithomimus, Once, Omnivore
37. Omnivore (n.) "omnivorous animal or person," 1890 (as a dictionary word by 1846), formed from omnivorous on model of carnivore/carnivorous.French Omnivore was noted as a neologism in that language in 1801 and might be the direct source of the English word.
Omnivore, Omnivorous, Or, On, Of
38. Omnivore's Dilemma was assigned to me in an upper-level economics course, along with other similar books
39. Omnivore 2,495 followers on LinkedIn
40. Omnivore enables the next generation of digital strategy for restaurants, which is
41. An Omnivore will eat a variety of meat and vegetable matter
42. Although Omnivores can and will eat vegetable matter, they cannot digest some types of grains and plants
43. Definition of Omnivore noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Of, Omnivore, Oxford
44. Omnivores are a class of dinosaurs that can simultaneously eat both plants and meat
45. The shape of the oviraptor's teeth indicated to paleontologists that it was an Omnivore
Of, Oviraptor, Omnivore
46. Omnivore (Tichondrius) one lesson per day - 60 Orc Arms Warrior, 226 ilvl
Omnivore, One, Orc
47. This book explains what an Omnivore is, gives examples of Omnivores and discusses where they live and which Omnivores are at risk
Omnivore, Of, Omnivores
48. The brown rat is a true Omnivore and will consume almost anything, but cereals form a substantial part of its diet
49. The wild boar is a highly versatile Omnivore, whose diversity in choice of food rivals that of humans.
omnivore (noun) · omnivores (plural noun)
An omnivore, meaning 'all-eater', is a polyphage species that is a consumer of a variety of material as significant food sources in their natural diet. These foods may include plants, animals, algae and fungi.
Examples of Omnivorous Animals
om·niv·o·rous. Use omnivorous in a sentence. adjective. The definition of omnivorous is feeding on both plants and meat or taking anything available. A person who eats both vegetables and meat is an example of someone who is omnivorous.
Herbivores, Omnivores, and Carnivores Herbivores are animals whose primary food source is plant-based. Examples of herbivores include vertebrates like deer, koalas, and some bird species, as well as invertebrates such as crickets and caterpillars. These animals have evolved digestive systems capable of digesting large amounts of plant material.