commission (noun) · commissions (plural noun)
commission (verb) · commissions (third person present) · commissioned (past tense) · commissioned (past participle) · commissioning (present participle)
1. This page is a spellcheck for word Ommision.All Which is Correct spellings and definitions, including "Ommision or omission" are based on official English dictionaries, which means you can browse our website with confidence!Common searches that lead to this page: how to spell Ommision, correct spelling of Ommision, how is Ommision spelled, spell check Ommision, how do you spell Ommision.
2. Carvalho's Ommision was a boost to Liverpool but the majority of VC's punters had made their minds up before the teams were revealed - the firm were forced to cut the Reds from 7-4 to 6-4
3. Looking for Ommision? Find out information about Ommision
4. The elimination or nonexposure of certain stratigraphic beds at the surface of any specified section because of disruption and displacement of the beds by Explanation of Ommision
1. something that has been left out. I have made several omissions in the list of names. 2. the act of omitting. the omission of his name from the list. omitted and omitting have two t s. n. omisión; exclusión.
Definition of omission. 1a : something neglected or left undone There are a few omissions in the list. b : apathy toward or neglect of duty The police officer was reprimanded for the omission of his duty to inform the suspect of his rights. 2 : the act of omitting : the state of being omitted Her omission from the team was surprising.
Definition of apostrophe (Entry 1 of 2) : a mark ' used to indicate the omission of letters or figures, the possessive case (as in "John's book"), or the plural of letters or figures (as in "the 1960's") In the contraction "can't," the apostrophe replaces two of the letters in the word "cannot.".
Lying by omission is when a person leaves out important information or fails to correct a pre-existing misconception in order to hide the truth from others . "I didn't lie; I just didn't tell you."