1. Often definition is - many times : frequently
2. How to use Often in a sentence.
3. Often synonyms, Often pronunciation, Often translation, English dictionary definition of Often
4. Usage Note: The pronunciation of Often with a is a classic example of what is known as a spelling
5. Often definition, many times; frequently: He visits his parents as Often as he can
6. Often has a medial /t/ that, like similar words such has "hasten" and "sOften," was once pronounced and is now typically silent
7. Unlike the similar words, pronouncing the "t" in "Often" has returned in some modern usage
8. Find 17 ways to say Often, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. The Weeknd - Often (NFSW Official Video)Download Song: http://theweeknd.co/BeautyBehindTheMadness Taken from the new album …
10. The word Often is a good example of the way our language goes round and round.
Often, Of, Our
11. It is thought that oft morphed into Often by analogy with seldan.Then seldan changed to seldum by analogy with another time word, hwilum, which meant “sometimes
12. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Often crossword clue
13. Often Lyrics: Seneler sürer her günüm / Ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah / Yalnız gitmekten yorgunum / Ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah / …
14. Synonyms for Often in Free Thesaurus
15. 36 synonyms for Often: frequently, much, generally, commonly, repeatedly, again and again, very Often, oft, over and over again, time and again, habitually
Often, Oft, Over
16. Often is a crossword puzzle clue
17. Often is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
18. Often: 1 adv many times at short intervals “we Often met over a cup of coffee” Synonyms: frequently , oft , Oftentimes , ofttimes Antonyms: rarely , seldom not Often infrequently not many times show more antonyms adv frequently or in great quantities Synonyms: a great deal , …
Often, Over, Of, Oft, Oftentimes, Ofttimes, Or
19. Often definition: If something Often happens , it happens many times or much of the time
Often, Or, Of
20. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupOften · The WeekndBeauty Behind The Madness℗ 2014 The Weeknd XO, Inc.Released on: 2015-08-28Producer: Ben "Billio
21. Often (Kygo Remix) Lyrics: Oh / Ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah, na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na / Ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah, na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na
Often, Oh, Ooh
22. Please Like the Video if you enjoyed it also don't forget to subscribe :)The Weeknd - Often (Kygo Remix)Support the Artist!» Kygohttps://facebook.com/kygooff
23. (as) Often as not In most instances; usually; at least, if not more than, half the time
24. As Often as not, Jamie's and David's debates end up turning into petty arguments
25. I find these introductory college courses to be, Often as not, a rather boring waste of one's time
Often, Of, One
26. See also: not, Often (Do) (you) come here Often? cliché Used to initiate a
27. • Often usually comes after the verb ‘be’: She is Often late
28. • Often usually comes after an auxiliary verb such as ‘do’ or ‘have’: I have Often wondered what happened to him
29. • Often is used at the beginning of a sentence, especially when something seems surprising: Often I don’t go to bed until 2 a.m.
30. The study in question relied on self-reported answers — once in 1992 and once in 2010 — about how Often they ejaculated each month and whether they developed prostate cancer.
On, Once, Often
31. What does Often mean? The definition of Often is many times or frequently
Often, Of, Or
32. (adverb) An example of Often is how many times someone has to chang
33. The latest tweets from @OftenElle
34. The condition Often returns even after treatment with antibiotics
35. I Often take a walk during my lunch break
36. He travels more Often than I do
37. The disease is diagnosed most Often in children
38. They seem to be getting into arguments more and more Often
39. ‘I don't go into Soho all that Often at the weekend, so twice in a month is an exception.’ ‘I read it quite Often and think that it is a top idea to try and give inspiration to us all.’ ‘As Often as possible, we try to get men into school to talk to the children about their work.’
40. Often, Often, girl I do this Often Make that pussy poppin', do it how I want it Often Oh, the sun's risin' up The night's almost done The night's almost done But I see your eyes You wanna go again Girl, I'll go again Girl, I'll go again She ask me if I do this every day, I said, "Often" Ask how many times she rode the wave—"Not so Often"
41. ‘I don't go into Soho all that Often at the weekend, so twice in a month is an exception.’ ‘I read it quite Often and think that it is a top idea to try and give inspiration to us all.’ ‘As Often as possible, we try to get men into school to talk to the children about their work.’
42. When Often describes a predictable, habitual or regular action, you can Often translate it using the present or imperfect of soler as applicable: In England it is Often cold in winter En Inglaterra suele hacer frío en invierno
Often, Or, Of
43. I Often have a glass of sherry before dinner Suelo tomar un jerez antes de cenar.
44. But how Often do women regularly masturbate?
45. Both pronunciations for Often are found in the dictionary
46. Definition and synonyms of Often from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Of, Often, Online
47. This is the British English definition of Often.View American English definition of Often.
48. A: The word “Often” can be pronounced with a silent “t” (the more common pronunciation) or with an audible “t.” How “correct” is the second pronunciation? That …
49. Often (adv.) "repeatedly, again and again, many times, under many circumstances," mid-13c., an extended form of oft, in Middle English typically before vowels and h-, probably by influence of its opposite, seldom (Middle English selden).In common use …
Often, Of, Oft, Opposite
50. What does Often mean? Information and translations of Often in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web
Often, Of, On
51. "Often" is a song by Canadian singer the Weeknd
52. We Often read in novels how a seemingly respectable person or family has some terrible secret which has been concealed from strangers for years.
53. The matter of how Often we’ll need the vaccine is a “really important question,” says Daniel Altmann, a professor from the department of immunology and inflammation at Imperial College London
54. A word that is Often used by people who Often do not know how to properly use the word "Often".
55. Often, Often, girl I do this Often Make that pussy pop and do it how I want it Often
56. She asked me if I do this every day, I said "Often" Asked how many times she rode the wave, "Not so Often"
57. " (goes, attends) " I need to visit them more Often
58. " (visit, call) " He Often appears out of nowhere
Often, Out, Of
59. " (appears) " I Often exceed the speed limit
60. " (exceed) " He Often eats alone
61. " (eats, dines, plays) " He Often misses baseball practice
62. " (misses, skips) Used with adjectives: " She is Often alone
63. How Often a person should get the pneumonia vaccine depends on their age and overall health
Often, On, Overall
64. We use much/a lot with a negative to mean not Often: We don't go out much/a lot
65. (= We don't go out Often.) How Often 1
66. ReorderingHorizontal_MTU3NTc= We Often use phrases with every as adverbials of frequency
67. Very Often, these drugs are prescribed for purposes other than their function, researchers said
68. For example, the most commonly prescribed drug overall was gabapentin, an anti-seizure drug Often
69. Pinning Often is easy with Tailwind
70. How much and how Often your baby feeds will depend on your baby’s needs
OFTEN [ˈôf(t)ən, ˈäf(t)ən]
often (adverb) · oftener (comparative adverb) · oftenest (superlative adverb)
"Very often" means more often. We would say "very often" if we thought "often" was not enough.
If there is a difference, it is that "frequently" describes a periodic relationship with an ongoing action, while "often" means a lot of times during the defined period. In effect, it's the same thing, just a very slightly different flavor.
The definition of often is many times or frequently. An example of often is how many times someone has to change the diaper of a baby each day.
• MORE OFTEN THAN NOT (adverb) The adverb MORE OFTEN THAN NOT has 1 sense: 1. usually; as a rule. Familiarity information: MORE OFTEN THAN NOT used as an adverb is very rare.