1. 4 synonyms of Officeholders from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Officeholders
3. Officeholders: a person who holds a public office.
4. Officeholders Arkansas (1) Sarah Marsh, Alderman, Ward 1, Position 2, Fayetteville (Washington County) term through Nov 2020 California (68)
5. Listing of current Officeholders representing Durham County
6. Synonyms for Officeholders include officials, officers, functionaries, public servants, office-bearers, administrators, dignitaries, apparatchiks, civil servants and bureaucrats
Officeholders, Officials, Officers, Office
7. Three Officeholders served as state legislators
8. The following six tables provide information about the numbers of African American Officeholders in the South during Reconstruction and the backgrounds of those Officeholders
9. All data adopted from Eric Foner, Freedom’s Lawmakers: A Directory of Black Officeholders during Reconstruction , revised ed
10. Campaign Finance Guide for Candidates and Officeholders Who File with Texas Ethics Commission (2021 2020); Campaign Finance Guide for Candidates and Officeholders Who File With Local Filing Authorities (2021 2020) ; Campaign Finance Guide for Judicial Candidates and Officeholders (2021 2020)
11. Elections of Officeholders Electorates have only a limited power to determine government policies. Most elections do not directly establish public policy but instead confer on a small group of officials the authority to make policy (through laws and other devices) on behalf of the electorate as a whole.
Of, Officeholders, Only, On, Officials, Other
12. Candidate Campaign Finance Reports; County Elected Officials Finance Reports; Federal, State, and County; Information for Independent and Write-in Candidates; Local Officeholders; Major Party Candidates Information; Election Results; Links; Registered Voters by Precinct; Resources
13. Local School District and Special District Officeholders For a list of Officeholders of local school districts and special districts (community services, water, fire protection, sanitary, harbor, health care), call the Clerk-Recorder office at (805) 781-5228 or contact the specific district office
Officeholders, Of, Office, Or
14. Officeholders An officeholder is a City official who holds the elected position of Mayor, City Attorney, Controller, or City Council member.
Officeholders, Officeholder, Official, Of, Or
15. Officeholders The Scottish Parliament is statutorily responsible for nominating to Her Majesty, individuals for appointment
16. Women Officeholders in Early Christianityis a scholarly investigation of the evidence for women holding offices of authority in the first several centuries of Christianity
Officeholders, Of, Offices
17. Annie’s List Endorsed Officeholders Austin Area Houston Area Dallas Area San Antonio Area El Paso Area Waco Area Fort Worth Area STATE OFFICES Annie’s List Champions are considered for endorsement on a cycle basis
Officeholders, Offices, On
18. Candidates/Officeholders who do not have a committee and do not raise/spend $2,000 (or anticipate raising or spending $2,000 or more) in 2021 may file the Form 470 on or before July 31, 2021
Officeholders, Or, On
19. This is an index of all the Officeholders (governors, legislators, and other principal officers of government, 1632- ) listed in the above named source
Of, Officeholders, Other, Officers
20. Federal candidates and Officeholders may raise funds on behalf of Super PACs so long as they only solicit funds subject to the Federal Election Campaign Act’s (the Act) amount limitations and source prohibitions—i.e., up to $5,000 from individuals (and any other source not prohibited by the Act from making a contribution to a political
Officeholders, On, Of, Only, Other
21. Jamelle Bouie has an interesting piece in The American Prospect about the dearth of black statewide Officeholders
22. 12283) of a petition for rulemaking regarding the rules for the use of campaign funds by former candidates and Officeholders
23. Texas law requires that county Officeholders and candidates file documents required to comply with campaign and financial disclosure laws
24. In addition, county Officeholders, candidates and some county department heads are required to file a personal financial statement.
25. The Editorial Board: As Sunshine Week dawns, Officeholders continue to keep secrets from citizens News Editorial Board Mar 6, 2021 Mar 6, 2021; 0; Support this work for $1 a month
26. Offices for Officeholders Offices for Officeholders
27. Incoming Officeholders The risk-free course for individuals who are about to assume elective or appointive office is to take and subscribe both the constitutional oath and the statutory oath
Officeholders, Or, Office, Oath
28. PDF version for printing: PacYM-Roster-of-Officeholders …
29. Where Campaign Statements Must Be Filed by Candidates, Officeholders and Campaign Committees at the Local Level
30. Candidates for and Officeholders of elective offices of the political subdivision; 2
Officeholders, Of, Offices
31. Specific-purpose committees supporting or opposing candidates for and Officeholders of elective offices of the political subdivision; and
Or, Opposing, Officeholders, Of, Offices
32. Which of these Officeholders is typically a county government official? Sheriff
Of, Officeholders, Official
33. With 1,510 biographies, this book includes information on all major black Officeholders at the national and state levels and a majority at the local level during Reconstruction
34. Comparing the presence of black Officeholders to recorded county taxes per capita, Logan found that each black official in a county came along with an increase in taxes by $0.20 (“more than an
Of, Officeholders, Official
35. Republican Officeholders would be perfectly happy to go along with these extreme theories, Pfeiffer suggests, if they saw a prospect of success
36. Federal Officeholders: Ronald Reagan (R), the 40th president of the United States (1981-1989), was an actor known for his roles in The Killers (1964), The Hasty Heart (1949), and more
37. 2021 FILING SCHEDULE FOR CANDIDATES AND Officeholders FILING WITH THE COUNTY CLERK OR ELECTIONS ADMINISTRATOR This is a filing schedule for local candidates for, and local Officeholders in, offices that are regularly filled at the general election for state and county officers (the November election in even-numbered years).
Officeholders, Or, Offices, Officers
38. Elected and Appointed Libertarian Officeholders, Downtown Indianapolis
39. • 7 Officeholders with no higher education degree Fourteen top state officials graduated from Harvard University with at least one degree, making it the most attended school, overall
Officeholders, Officials, One, Overall
40. Columbia University (8 Officeholders), Yale University (7 Officeholders), and the University of Virginia (6 Officeholders) were the next-most attended universities.
officeholder - someone who is appointed or elected to an office and who holds a position of trust; "he is an officer of the court"; "the club elected its officers for the coming year".
All company officeholders need to understand their legal obligations under the Corporations Act 2001. This includes keeping accurate financial records, passing solvency resolutions, and keeping company details up to date. What books and records should my company keep? Do you need to lodge financial reports with ASIC?
Being a company officeholder is different to being the holder of a business name. Company officeholders (directors and secretaries) have a number of responsibilities, including those set out in the Corporations Act 2001. What books and records should my company keep? Company officeholders need to make sure they keep proper company records.