1. Examples of Odoriferous in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Dogs become extensions of ourselves, with their acute hearing and especially keen noses expanding our field of perception from …
Of, Odoriferous, On, Ourselves, Our
2. Odoriferous means having a strong smell. Describing something as Odoriferous doesn’t always mean it smells bad, but it usually does
3. Adj. Having or giving off an odor, especially a strong or unpleasant one: an Odoriferous bag of garbage.
Or, Off, Odor, One, Odoriferous, Of
4. Odoriferous is made up of the word odor, meaning smell and the Latin ferre meaning "to carry." Something that's Odoriferous certainly carries a smell whether it's onions or roses or a pile of dog poop.
Odoriferous, Of, Odor, Onions, Or
5. The Odoriferous gas is continuously released from the surface of the slurry and fouled floor surfaces (MAFRA, 2010)
6. From the ever-green forests of Papantla and Nautla comes the epidendrum vanilla, whose Odoriferous fruit is used as a perfume
7. WILSON This oil consists of two parts, the stearessence and oleiessence; the latter being the more volatile Odoriferous portion
Oil, Of, Oleiessence, Odoriferous
8. Odoriferous (comparative more Odoriferous, superlative most Odoriferous) Having an odor or fragrance
Odoriferous, Odor, Or
9. 1621, Robert Burton, The Anatomy of Melancholy, I.3.1.III: Lewis the eleventh had a conceit everything did stinke about him, all the Odoriferous perfumes they could get, would not ease him, but still hee smelled a filthy stinke.
10. Odoriferous in British English (ˌəʊdəˈrɪfərəs) or odiferous (əʊˈdɪfərəs)
Odoriferous, Or, Odiferous
11. − − "Agarbatti" and other Odoriferous preparations which operate by burning − − Other − Other Soap; organic surface-active products and preparations for use as soap, in the form of bars, cakes, moulded pieces or shapes, whether or not containing soap; organic surface-active products and preparations for washing the skin, in the form of liquid or cream and put up for retail sale
Other, Odoriferous, Operate, Organic, Of, Or
12. "Odoriferous" with two f's, was made to feel that he could never live down the disgrace of it, either in this world or that which is to come
Odoriferous, Of, Or
13. But if there was any salt it was hiding in the Odoriferous gray and fly-speckled sludge, into which my shoes were now sinking.
14. Odoriferous is a collection of twelve items related to the scientists' research on Doomsday's plague
Odoriferous, Of, On
15. • Odoriferous That which bears or diffuses scent or smell More crossword answers
16. We found 11 answers for the crossword clue Odoriferous
17. Odoriferous Substances organic compounds with characteristic pleasant odors used in the manufacture of various perfume and cosmetic goods, soaps, synthetic washing preparations, and food products
Odoriferous, Organic, Odors, Of
18. Odoriferous substances are abundant in
19. Looking for Odoriferous gland? Find out information about Odoriferous gland
20. A gland may vary from a single cell to a complex system of tubes that unite and open onto a surface through a Explanation of Odoriferous gland
Of, Open, Onto, Odoriferous
21. Interestingly, “Odoriferous” comes from the same Latin “odor” root combined with the word for “to bear or to carry.” It means “to bear or carry a scent.” Odious
Odoriferous, Odor, Or, Odious
22. Definition of Odoriferous in the Definitions.net dictionary
23. What does Odoriferous mean? Information and translations of Odoriferous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Odoriferous, Of, On
24. The invention relates to Odoriferous compounds containing between 90 and 70 weight % 2- methylene-3- (4- methylcyclohex-3- enyl)- butanal (1) and between 30 and 10 weight % limonene aldehyde (2).
25. Odoriferous definition: having or emitting an odour , esp a fragrant one Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Odoriferous, Or, Odour, One
26. When the elevators are functioning properly, they are often small, Odoriferous and inconveniently positioned at the far ends of stations
Often, Odoriferous, Of
27. Young mother, hauling stroller down subway steps, dies The Official Guide states that the flowers are distilled to produce "an Odoriferous water", its bark is used medicinally and its fruits are edible.
28. Odoriferous (adj.) early 15c., "that has a scent," with -ous + Latin odorifer "spreading odor, fragrant," literally "bearing odor," from odor "a smell, a scent" (see odor) + ferre "to bear, carry," from PIE root *bher-(1) "to carry," also "to bear children." Usually in a positive sense.
Odoriferous, Ous, Odorifer, Odor
29. Dictionary entry overview: What does Odoriferous mean? • Odoriferous (adjective) The adjective Odoriferous has 2 senses:
30. Having a natural fragrance Familiarity information: Odoriferous used as an adjective is rare.
31. What does odiferous mean? Having or giving off an odor; Odoriferous
Odiferous, Or, Off, Odor, Odoriferous
32. Odoriferous - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
33. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Odoriferous adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (fragrant, having a strong smell)
Ol, Odoriferous, Or
34. Find 203 ways to say Odoriferous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
35. Odoriferous Author: MDA Subject: Manure Education Created Date: 2/26/2018 12:13:29 PM
36. Synonyms for Odoriferous include odiferous, odorous, fragrant, perfumed, aromatic, scented, redolent, sweet-smelling, sweet and ambrosial
Odoriferous, Odiferous, Odorous
37. Odoriferous definition: emitting an odor synonyms: malodorous, odorous, unpleasant-smelling, malodourous, stinky, ill-smelling antonyms: fragrant, unmelodious
Odoriferous, Odor, Odorous
38. How to say Odoriferous in English? Pronunciation of Odoriferous with 2 audio pronunciations, 18 synonyms, 1 meaning, 13 translations, 2 sentences and more for Odoriferous.
39. Examples of Odoriferous in a sentence After eating six burritos, my brother turned the bathroom into an Odoriferous chamber
40. 🔊 The rotting corpse transformed the tiny house into an Odoriferous dwelling
41. 🔊 The pregnant woman became nauseated when she smelled the scent from the Odoriferous fish market
42. Whatever it took to protect this Odoriferous shady swamp of a place was worth it.: My hosts refused to accept the Odoriferous evidence, insisting the pillows were clean.: Full of excellent illustrations, the authors tackle this notoriously Odoriferous issue with verve and simplicity.: Fill your empty backpack with a freshly baked baguette, a fine, Odoriferous fromage, a bottle of red, some
43. Synonyms for Odoriferousness in Free Thesaurus
44. 7 synonyms for Odoriferous: odorous, sweet-scented, sweet-smelling, perfumed, scented, odorous, sweet
45. What are synonyms for Odoriferousness?
46. Definition of Odoriferous (adjective): with a strong smell
47. Definition and synonyms of Odoriferous from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Of, Odoriferous, Online
48. This is the British English definition of Odoriferous.View American English definition of Odoriferous.
49. Odoriferous From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Odours Odoriferous o‧do‧rif‧er‧ous / ˌəʊdərˈɪf ə rəs $ ˌoʊ- / adjective old-fashioned CO odorous Examples from the Corpus Odoriferous • A number of reporters have concluded that at the very least, his trial was a pretty Odoriferous piece of business .
Odoriferous, Of, Odours, Ous, Old, Odorous
50. Essential oil, highly volatile substance isolated by a physical process from an Odoriferous plant of a single botanical species.The oil bears the name of the plant from which it is derived; for example, rose oil or peppermint oil
Oil, Odoriferous, Of, Or
51. These species contain C 11-hydrocarbons, which are structurally similar to sexual attractants and act as Odoriferous compounds
52. Odoriferous ceket bubble economy poma al forn little boxes panchayat union brush interlock regougar kahdenlaatuinen, kahdenlainen almohada utoczyć aktivni tlak tla discoid, discoidal, disc-shaped, flat round object, object which is shaped like a disc, round and flat communist country hierarchic correlation table generatrix case dubina waist
53. India exports of Odoriferous substances and mixtures; of a kind used in the food or drink industries was $78,299.48K and quantity 6,037,120Kg
Of, Odoriferous, Or
54. India exported Odoriferous substances and mixtures; of a kind used in the food or drink industries to Iran, Islamic Rep
Odoriferous, Of, Or
55. The Odoriferous spices stimulated her jaded appetite
56. An Odoriferous yellow oil found in orange flowers and used in perfumery and as a flavoring
Odoriferous, Oil, Orange
57. Some things to remember Odoriferous memory is better than the voice and
58. Streptomyces albolongus YIM 101047 produces novel bafilomycins and Odoriferous sesquiterpenoids with cytotoxic and antimicrobial activities
59. Odoriferous substances and mixtures; of a kind used in the food or drink industries: 2019: World: 292,015.32: 19,174,800: Kg Egypt, Arab Rep
Odoriferous, Of, Or
60. Export: 330210: Odoriferous substances and mixtures; of a kind used in the food or drink industries: 2019: World: 228,185.18 Belgium: Export: 330210: Odoriferous substances and mixtures; of a kind used in
Odoriferous, Of, Or
Definition of odoriferous 1 : yielding an odor : odorous 2 : morally offensive odoriferous legislation Other Words from odoriferous
Odoriferous means having a strong smell. Describing something as odoriferous doesn’t always mean it smells bad, but it usually does. The same thing goes for its close synonym odorous. Both are based on the word odor, meaning a smell. Example: After gym class, the locker room turns into an odoriferous chamber of sweat and smelly socks.
Examples of odoriferous in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web The odoriferous offender is the manufacturer of inflation data, the Bureau of Labor Statistics. — Andy Kessler, WSJ, "The Canard About Falling Incomes," 3 June 2018 In both trees, and in many other odoriferous species, the chemical source of the scent may be the same.
Define odiferous. odiferous synonyms, odiferous pronunciation, odiferous translation, English dictionary definition of odiferous. adj. Having or giving off an odor; odoriferous. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin...