oddity (noun) · oddities (plural noun)
See also: Oddity
1. Oddity definition is - an odd person, thing, event, or trait
2. How to use Oddity in a sentence.
3. 48 synonyms of Oddity from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 88 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Oddity: an odd or peculiar habit.
5. Oddity Central - Weird Places, Odd Events, Bizarre News, Strange People and A Lot More This Rare Bird Could Go Extinct Because It Has Forgotten Its Mating Song By Spooky on March 19th, 2021
6. The Oddity takes all that was great about the classic ARP Odyssey synthesizer and brings these qualities into the modern age; like morphing between any two saved patches within a 64-patch bank
7. But don’t think the Oddity is just for geeks – it’s perfect for musicians recreating evocative sounds from the 70s and early 80s.
8. The official, fan-run subreddit for Oddity, a surreal urban fantasy role playing game set in the seventies.
9. Oddity Tattoo now has 3 locations to better serve you
10. Established in 2003, by Travis Franklin, Oddity is well known for its artistic approach to custom tattooing in a gallery atmosphere.
11. Each epitomized how the promise of serial victories at an Oddity called college football could make Americans’ blood vessels churn and dance with hope
12. The latest tweets from @OddityRPG
13. Odditymall is a web magazine featuring unique and unusual gadgets, gizmos, tech, gift ideas
14. See synonyms for: Oddity / oddities on Thesaurus.com noun, plural odd·i·ties for 1, 3
15. Oddity Gives Retailers Free Web Stores Pottsville, PA — Oddity Inc
16. Oddity is your business partner in a digitalized world
17. Oddity2 by GForce Software is a Virtual Instrument Audio Plugin for macOS and Windows
18. While contact with an Oddity sometimes inflicts a sort of symptom, other times it can result in the victim becoming an Oddity or part-Oddity themselves.
19. Oddity - traduction anglais-français
20. Forums pour discuter de Oddity, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
21. The latest tweets from @TenuousOddity
22. Someone or something that is strange and unusual: As one of the few women in engineering in the 1950s, she was considered an Oddity
23. (Definition of Oddity from the Cambridge Academic Content …
24. Oddity is a surreal urban fantasy role playing game set in the Seventies
25. Oddity (n.) 1713, "odd characteristic or trait," a hybrid from odd + -ity.Meaning "odd person" is recorded by 1748; that of "something old or peculiar" is by 1834.
26. Oddity definition: An Oddity is someone or something that is very strange
27. Synonyms for Oddity in Free Thesaurus
28. 69 synonyms for Oddity: misfit, eccentric, crank, nut, maverick, flake, oddball, loose cannon
29. ‘The Oddity of this elaborate metaphor involving verse and human feet should not go unnoticed.’ ‘What Lenkiewicz brings to the party is an eye for the ramshackle Oddity of family life.’ ‘As she walked through the corridors, she noticed another Oddity about the sub.’
30. Proactive, data-based, timely, transparent: Oddity Asia is an awarded Five-Star TP with international bases in Shanghai, Taipei City and Stuttgart, Germany
31. Oddity is an imprint curated and delivered by Fur Coat, focusing on melodic house and techno
32. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Oddity on …
33. Oddity by Sarah Cannon MG, Fantasy Ada Roundtree is no stranger to dodging carnivorous dumpsters, distracting zombie rabbits with marshmallows, or instigating games of alien punkball
34. The Oddity is a fictional character from the Wild Cards series of books.
35. The Oddity is a composite joker-ace, a shared body occupied by the minds of Patti Roberts, Evan Crozier and John Sheak.The three minds alternate control of the body (and the appearance of their face) and keep constant communication that isn't visible to non-telepathic outsiders.
36. You will love Ada and Oddity!" — Sage Blackwood, author of Jinx "Sarah Cannon is puppet master of this delightfully dark and hilariously creepy debut
37. Herein, you'll find excitement, adventure, and heart—and I don't just mean the kind you’d be likely to discover, still beating (perhaps even beatboxing), in a jar at the local Oddity grocery."
38. Slimy Oddity is an art collective brought together to spread love and light into the world through ever-evolving mediums and experiences, always making sure to be a beacon of positive vibes wherever the flow of creativity takes them in Life.
39. Oddity is a delightful romp from the first sentence to the very end
40. Cannon masterfully brings the readers on a wild ride through the town of Oddity, where zombie rabbits, aliens, a blur monster, and living puppets are totally normal, and combat training in school is a must.
41. Definition and synonyms of Oddity from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
42. This is the British English definition of Oddity.View American English definition of Oddity.
43. Natural History Mystery Box, Curiosity Box, Oddity Collection, Science Box, Homeschool Box, Bones, Teeth, Claws, Insects, Unique Gift Idea boneandbloom
44. A song that captured the zeitgeist of the Moon landing, in 1969, ‘Space Oddity’ became David Bowie’s first hit and continues to influence society today
45. Although Oddity is officially not related to Mother in any capacity, the influence is clear in both the character design and the scant footage of how combat will work
46. Space Oddity Lyrics: Ground Control to Major Tom / Ground Control to Major Tom / Take your protein pills and put your helmet on / (Ten) Ground Control (Nine) to Major Tom (Eight, seven) / (Six
47. “But playing ‘Space Oddity’ from the space station? For a Canadian kid who was born before the very first astronaut even flew in space, that’s pretty surreal