1. Obtusity definition is - obtuseness; especially : human density and insensitivity.
2. Obtusi translation in Latin-English dictionary
3. Found 0 sentences matching phrase "Obtusi".Found in 0 ms.
4. Latin words for obtuse include obtusus, retusus, retunsus, obtunsus and Obtusis,
Obtuse, Obtusus, Obtunsus, Obtusis
5. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Peperomia Obtusifolia, the baby rubberplant or pepper face, is a species of flowering plant in the family Piperaceae, native to Florida, Mexico and the Caribbean
Obtusifolia, Or, Of
6. The specific epithet Obtusifolia means "blunt-leaved"
7. Obtusi- + (Latin: to blunt, dull; from ob- "against" plus tundere, "to beat, strike") blunt (s) , blunts Something that is less sharp: The reporters tried to be careful with their criticism by praising Mary's energy and enthusiasm; this way, their blunts were not so upsetting
8. Obtusi by Sarah Margaret Crittenden
9. Native to South America, the Peperomia Obtusifolia is a perennial flowering epiphyte plant species. In its natural habitat it grows within high humidity forest areas making use of the nutrients provided from tree debris and the natural tropical environment.
10. Synonyms for Obtusity include obtuseness, foolishness, stupidity, fatuity, mindlessness, senselessness, insensibility, vacuity, stupidness and unintelligence
11. Peperomia Obtusifolia Variegata is the most popular ornamental, herbaceous indoor house plant
12. The multicoloured leaves of the Peperomia Obtusifolia Variegata come in shades of dark green, olive green and creamy white.
Of, Obtusifolia, Olive
13. Black Ammonite – Asteroceras Obtusi $ 10.00 Add to cart; Dinosaur Eggshell Fragment $ 10.00 Add to cart; Dominican Republic Amber with Insect $ 8.00 Add to cart; Florida Fossil Echinoid (Eupatagus Antillarium) $ 5.00 Add to cart; Fossil Belemnite $ 18.00 Add to cart; Fossil Black Ammonite – Peru $ 5.00 Add to cart; Fossil Collection $ 14.00
14. Asteroceras Obtusi, Early Jurassic, Huancayo, Peru Asteroceras is an extinct genus of cephalopod belonging to the Ammonite subclass
15. In the mystery of Christ, the best of us are acute Obtusi
16. The leaf, -folium, is obtuse, Obtusi-, being somewhat rounded at the leaf tip
17. Now, just to keep some of you taxonomically current, I recently discovered that this plant has been reclassified to Pseudognaphalium Obtusifolium
18. 2 Corinthians 3:14 sed Obtusi sunt sensus eorum usque in hodiernum enim diem id ipsum velamen in lectione veteris testamenti manet non revelatum quoniam in Christo evacuatur Read verse in …
19. Baby Rubber Plant Peperomia Obtusifolia
20. Not to be confused with the Crassula rubber plant, the Peperomia Obtusifolia is a bushy type Peperomia that displays dark green and variegated leaves
21. Obtusi- blunt occiden- Western occip- back of head oct- eight odont- tooth odor- fragrant oecious- house of oed- swollen oen- wine oesoph- gullet officinal- used in medicine -oid- like olecran- skull of elbow oleo- oily olfact- smelling oligo- few oliva- olive omaso- paunch oment- fat skin
Obtusi, Occiden, Occip, Of, Oct, Odont, Odor, Oecious, Oed, Oen, Oesoph, Officinal, Oid, Olecran, Oleo, Oily, Olfact, Oligo, Oliva, Olive, Omaso, Oment
22. Conopileus belongs to clade/Obtusi, which is a well-supported subclade of clade/cortinarius
23. Thus, in contrast to classical taxonomy, the clade/Obtusi represents an independent evolutionary origin of telamonioid taxa
Obtusi, Origin, Of
24. This result is also reflected by the distinct morphological characters of taxa of clade/Obtusi, namely the lamellar
25. Obtusi can be a real pain to ID, like I said before because it looks a lot like longifolia but also because it changes its form depending on the environment
26. I have 6 Obtusi seedling I have grown, they were seeded 2 months apart or so
27. 2 Corinthians 3:14 sed Obtusi sunt sensus eorum usque in hodiernum enim diem id ipsum velamen in lectione veteris testamenti manet non revelatum quoniam in Christo evacuatur Read verse in The Latin Vulgate w/ Apocrypha
28. ] The best are acute Obtusi in the mystery of Christ crucified; and must therefore by study and inquiry grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 Peter 3:18, praying for that Spirit of wisdom and revelation, for the acknowledgment of him, Ephesians 1:17.
Obtusi, Of, Our
29. Eucalyptus Obtusiflora: Latin Obtusi-, obtuse and flora, flower, referring to the extreme bluntness of the opercula although this is hardly diagnostic
Obtusiflora, Obtusi, Obtuse, Of, Opercula
30. Obtusiflora was published long before it.
31. Peperomia Obtusifolia, or Baby Rubber Plant, is native to Tropical America and Southern Florida.They have thick, dark green glossy leaves that are lighter underneath and will reach 6-8 inches (15-20 cm) in height
32. Additionally, Obtusi-folin inhibits the NF- B pathway in airway epithelial cells 
33. However, to date, there have been no reports on the association between Obtusifolin and OA
On, Obtusifolin, Oa
34. Considering that Obtusifolin can control inﬂammation and regulate the NF- B path-
35. 1 o + 7 3 <1 21 Piloderma olivaceum 5 8 14 40 Cenococcum geophilum 5 4 9 25 Lactarius rufus 5 3 15 160 Cortinarius cf Obtusi s.l
36. Answer: Giffer hyperpatriotically tenths Obtusi- tartarum unwived Goines precandidature sarkinite wine-heated playfield
37. Koppel Obtusi- Chamblee flyspecked fulgural
OBTUSI [əbˈt(y)o͞os, äbˈt(y)o͞os]
Definition of obtuse. 1a : not pointed or acute : blunt. b(1) of an angle : exceeding 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees. (2) : having an obtuse angle an obtuse triangle - see triangle illustration.
Obtuse is a synonym of blunt. Blunt is a synonym of obtuse. As adjectives the difference between blunt and obtuse is that blunt is having a thick edge or point, as an instrument; not sharp while obtuse is blunt; not sharp. As a noun blunt is a fencer's practice foil with a soft tip. As a verb blunt
An example of obtuse is pain that is throughout a part of the body. The definition of obtuse is something that isn’t sharp. An example of obtuse is a child’s pair of scissors.
adjective. 1 Annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand. 'he wondered if the doctor was being deliberately obtuse'. More example sentences. 'This is not because they are obtuse or stupid or misdirected.'. 'To this end, the Peak began to ask how America could be so obtuse as to not understand the motives behind the attack.'.