1. Obtrusive definition is - forward in manner or conduct
2. How to use Obtrusive in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Obtrusive.
4. (of a thing) obtruding itself: an Obtrusive error.
Of, Obtruding, Obtrusive
5. Adjective 1. pushy (informal), forward, pushing, loud, aggressive, offensive, bold, interfering, assertive, forceful, brash, meddling, intrusive, prying, obnoxious, presumptuous, nosy, officious, bumptious, importunate, self-assertive He was a rude and Obtrusive man.
Offensive, Obnoxious, Officious, Obtrusive
6. Some common synonyms of Obtrusive are impertinent, intrusive, meddlesome, and officious. While all these words mean "given to thrusting oneself into the affairs of others," Obtrusive stresses improper or offensive conspicuousness of interfering actions
Of, Obtrusive, Officious, Oneself, Others, Or, Offensive
7. Expressed an Obtrusive concern for his safety
8. noticeable in a way that is unpleasant or unwanted: The soldiers wore civilian clothes to make their presence less Obtrusive. (Definition of Obtrusive from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © …
Or, Obtrusive, Of
9. The definition of Obtrusive is noticeable and undesirable, or something that sticks out or is in the way. An example of Obtrusive is an ugly mole on a nose
Of, Obtrusive, Or, Out, On
10. An example of Obtrusive is a pushy person trying to cut to the front of a line
11. An example of something Obtrusive is a fallen tree blocking a road.
12. Find 24 ways to say Obtrusive, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. Definition of Obtrusive in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Obtrusive mean? Information and translations of Obtrusive in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Obtrusive, Of, On
15. Examples of Obtrusive in a sentence The vinegar in the sauce was Obtrusive and ruined the taste of the steak
16. 🔊 During the test, the clock on the wall was obtrusive as it ticked unusually loud
17. 🔊 The obtrusive coat is so big and puffy that it cannot be worn comfortably in a crowded room
18. To be Obtrusive, by contrast, is to interfere without regard for propriety or subtlety.
19. Keeping Obtrusive outsider species ashore to protect water biological communities.
20. Obtrusive (adj.) "given to thrusting one's self or one's opinions upon the company or notice of others, characterized by forcibly thrusting (oneself, etc.) into notice or prominence," 1660s, from Latin obtrus-, past participle stem of obtrudere (see obtrude) + -ive.
Obtrusive, One, Or, Opinions, Of, Others, Oneself, Obtrus, Obtrudere, Obtrude
21. Obtrusive: 1 adj sticking out; protruding Synonyms: protrusive thrusting outward adj undesirably noticeable “the Obtrusive behavior of a spoiled child” “equally Obtrusive was the graffiti” Synonyms: noticeable Antonyms: unnoticeable , unObtrusive not Obtrusive or undesirably noticeable
Obtrusive, Out, Outward, Of, Or
22. What is the opposite of Obtrusive? Antonyms for Obtrusive (opposite of Obtrusive).
Opposite, Of, Obtrusive
23. If you say that someone or something is Obtrusive, you think they are noticeable in an unpleasant way
24. 'You are rude and Obtrusive, Mr Galbraith,' said Tommy
25. These heaters are less Obtrusive and are easy to store away in the summer
26. Synonyms: noticeable, striking, obvious, prominent More Synonyms of Obtrusive
Obvious, Of, Obtrusive
27. Obtrusive (comparative more Obtrusive, superlative most Obtrusive) Sticking out; protruding
28. The facade of the building was ornamented with Obtrusive sculpted designs
Of, Ornamented, Obtrusive
29. The office manager is an unpleasantly Obtrusive individual
30. So they want to make a new rule banning what they call Obtrusive advertising in space.
31. Youtube generally insists that its witnesses are mistaken and blames its oleaginous slurs on what I call Obtrusive doomsday prophets.
Oleaginous, On, Obtrusive
32. ‘There are other, less Obtrusive ways to reduce software piracy.’ ‘The Colorama, once a welcome diversion, seemed by then vulgar and Obtrusive.’ ‘On an aesthetic level, this film is special because it utilises a lot of modern devices successfully without feeling Obtrusive or gimmicky.’
Other, Obtrusive, Once, On, Of, Or
33. Translation for 'Obtrusive' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
34. Adjective inconspicuous, quiet, unassuming, retiring, modest, humble, restrained, subdued, low-key, meek, unpretentious, keeping a low profile, self-effacing, unnoticeable, unostentatious He managed the factory with unObtrusive efficiency.
35. Listen to music from Obtrusive like Our City and N.K.O.C
36. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Obtrusive.
37. ‘There are other, less Obtrusive ways to reduce software piracy.’ ‘The Colorama, once a welcome diversion, seemed by then vulgar and Obtrusive.’ ‘On an aesthetic level, this film is special because it utilises a lot of modern devices successfully without feeling Obtrusive or gimmicky.’
Other, Obtrusive, Once, On, Of, Or
38. Commercial influence and the grip of wealthy patrons are Obtrusive and obvious
Of, Obtrusive, Obvious
39. Despite denials by some that any such conflict exists, the culture war is an Obtrusive fact
40. The Colorama, once a welcome diversion, seemed by then vulgar and Obtrusive.
41. Obtrusive - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
42. Definition of Obtrusive in the Fine Dictionary
43. Meaning of Obtrusive with illustrations and photos
44. Pronunciation of Obtrusive and its etymology
45. Related words - Obtrusive synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
46. Example sentences containing Obtrusive
47. The proposed development would form an Obtrusive feature in the landscape
48. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Obtrusive ob‧tru‧sive / əbˈtruːsɪv / adjective noticeable in an unpleasant or annoying way OPP unObtrusive Obtrusive TV antennas The waiters were friendly and not Obtrusive
Of, Obtrusive, Ob, Or, Opp
49. Examples from the Corpus Obtrusive • Environmentalists are complaining that the amusement park is ugly and Obtrusive.
50. Definition of Obtrusive written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
51. Obtrusive - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
52. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Obtrusive adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (noticeable, conspicuous) demasiado prominente adv + adj: flagrante adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular
Ol, Obtrusive, Or
53. We've got 16 rhyming words for Obtrusive » What rhymes with Obtrusive? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Obtrusive.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
54. UnObtrusive: 1 adj not Obtrusive or undesirably noticeable “a quiet, unObtrusive life of self-denial” Synonyms: unnoticeable Antonyms: noticeable , Obtrusive undesirably noticeable
Obtrusive, Or, Of
55. Obtrusive (Thesaurus) obtrusion obtund
Obtrusive, Obtrusion, Obtund
56. We found 5 answers for “Obtrusive”
57. This page shows answers to the clue Obtrusive, followed by 4 definitions like “Disposed to obtrude”, “Sticking out; protruding” and “Undesirably noticeable”.A synonym for Obtrusive is pushy.
Obtrusive, Obtrude, Out
58. The logo was still visible but less Obtrusive this time in beige
59. These heaters are less Obtrusive and are easy to store away in the summer
60. The factory is an Obtrusive eyesore
61. An Obtrusive remnant of a Byzantine church is the one discordant feature.: Un reste importun d'une église bizantine est l'un dispositif discordant.: The thought of his own big house becomes Obtrusive.: La pensée de sa grande maison propre devient importun.: The wall member has a seam that is less Obtrusive than a conventional sealing structure and thus provides an enhanced appearance.
Obtrusive, Of, One, Own
62. Introducing Obtrusive Rain/Snow, where rain and snow are well, Obtrusive! IDK who would use this pack and why, but it changes the textures of rain and snow to have many more particles
63. Define Obtrusive by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
64. Obtrusive's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
65. Antonyms for Obtrusive include unObtrusive, bashful, decorous, diffident, modest, reserved, reticent, retiring, shy and unassuming
66. Obtrusive translation in English-Estonian dictionary
67. En for health: personal non-Obtrusive systems that enable citizens to manage their well-being such as wearable or implantable monitoring devices and autonomous systems for supporting a healthy state; emerging techniques such as molecular imaging for improved prevention and individualised medicine; health knowledge discovery and application
68. Explore releases from Obtrusive at Discogs
69. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Obtrusive at the Discogs Marketplace.
70. The fire is now even more Obtrusive! Download texture pack now! The Minecraft Texture Pack, Obtrusive Fire, was posted by PeetRat.
OBTRUSIVE [əbˈtro͞osiv, äbˈtro͞osiv]