1. We Obtained a copy of the original letter.
Obtained, Of, Original
2. Find 81 ways to say Obtained, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. 21 synonyms of Obtained from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 20 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Obtained: to receive as return for effort.
5. You wouldn't say you Obtained a pair of pants, unless they were one of a kind
Obtained, Of, One
6. The Crossword Solver found 144 answers to the Obtained crossword clue
7. What does Obtained mean? Simple past tense and past participle of obtain
Obtained, Of, Obtain
8. For example, nuclear technology is something to be attained, while an actual nuclear weapon can only be Obtained
9. ‘Probes were Obtained by PCR amplification of the indicated loci.’ ‘The analysis was performed on natural log-transformed data, and parameters were Obtained directly from the analysis.’ ‘The volume of apoplastic fluid Obtained by centrifugation increased gradually when the centrifugal forces increased.’
Obtained, Of, On
10. To get something that you want, especially through your own effort, skill, or work SYN get obtain something from somebody/something Further information can be Obtained from head office.
Own, Or, Obtain, Obtained, Office
11. 6 hours ago · A court document Obtained by the FOX31 Problem Solvers shows Alissa had a run-in with the law in 2017 when he was accused of “cold cocking” a class mate at school.
12. Another way to say Obtained? Synonyms for Obtained (other words and phrases for Obtained)
13. Definition of Obtained in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Obtained mean? Information and translations of Obtained in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Obtained, Of, On
15. How to say Obtained in English? Pronunciation of Obtained with 1 audio pronunciation, 3 synonyms, 15 translations, 4 sentences and more for Obtained.
16. The solution Obtained has a concentration of 0.05 mg/ ml and is for single-use only
Obtained, Of, Only
17. Water samples were Obtained at different locations once a month in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan, from March 14, 2004, through February 16, 2005 (5)
18. Sapovirus in water, Japan * Barry Swartz Obtained permanent financing in the amount of $1,680,000 for a five …
19. Obtained,-Obtained adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (acquired, gained in certain way) ottenuto, acquisito, procurato, conseguito agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
Obtained, Or, Ottenuto
20. Officers Obtained a replica from the supplier and have asked the public to call them if they know of its whereabouts.: The demonstration plot Obtained better yield and better quality compared with the traditionary yield.: A blood sample to determine the serum level of cardiac troponin I was Obtained 8 to 12 hours after the telemetric monitoring period ended.
Officers, Obtained, Of
21. Hi guys, I am facing a difficulty to find the right expression for the following sentence: The password for this computer can be Obtained from the system administrator
22. The password for this computer can be Obtained by the system administrator
23. A 2007-03-23: most likely contract Obtained for F 2007-01-09: he Obtained the apparent consent A 2006-10-04: This rigidity is Obtained by a tem A 2006-07-05: Did you have expenditure there is A 2006-02-20: had actuallyObtained permission » Im Forum nach Obtained suchen » Im Forum nach Obtained …
24. Obtained: past participle: Obtained: DEFINITIONS 2
25. Tech; Facebook Is Building An Instagram For Kids Under The Age Of 13 “We have identified youth work as a priority for Instagram and have added it to our H1 priority list,” reads an internal Instagram post Obtained by BuzzFeed News.
Of, Our, Obtained
26. TMZ has Obtained dramatic, upsetting video, of the actual confrontation between the shooters and Lady Gaga's dog walker which ended with the …
27. The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced that it has filed an emergency action and Obtained temporary restraining order against two offshore entities conducting an alleged unregistered, ongoing digital token offering in the U.S
Obtained, Order, Offshore, Ongoing, Offering
28. The technique is Obtained - you get it over and over again
29. The technique was Obtained - you got it once in the past
30. Obtained Enslavement was a black metal band from Stord, Norway
31. A good is wholly Obtained if produced entirely in the territory of one or more of the FTA countries as referenced in the FTA Rules of Origin Chapter
Obtained, Of, One, Or, Origin
32. The purchase of a good in the territory does not necessarily render it wholly Obtained or produced
Of, Obtained, Or
33. Do not say that) I have already Obtained
OBTAINED [əbˈtān, äbˈtān]
Definition of obtain. : to gain or attain usually by planned action or effort The information was difficult to obtain. We obtained a copy of the original letter.
Kids Definition of obtain. : to gain or get hold of with effort She was able to obtain a ticket to the show. We obtained permission to enter. Keep scrolling for more. Comments on obtain.
transitive verb. : to gain or attain usually by planned action or effort The information was difficult to obtain. We obtained a copy of the original letter.
See synonyms for: obtain / obtained / obtaining / obtainable on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to come into possession of; get, acquire, or procure, as through an effort or by a request: to obtain permission; to obtain a better income. Obsolete. to attain or reach.