1. Things Obstructionary often describes (“Obstructionary _____”) tactics
2. Dehumanizing Work and Obstructionary Unions
3. The filibuster is an Obstructionary tactic used to defeat bills and motions by prolonging debate indefinitely
4. The man who was admitted with Chronic Obstructionary Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and had suffered a heart attack is in a critical condition and has currently been put on a ventilator at the Covid
5. Though the filibuster is considered an Obstructionary tactic, it is a critical feature of minority rights in the Senate, and one that’s historically been used by both parties to protect their interests
Obstructionary, Of, One
6. Now, the legislative filibuster is the last vestige of the minority’s Obstructionary power, and it could turn into a serious roadblock for Democrats if they win control of the presidency and the
7. That is, if one is proved ‘wrong’ or Obstructionary.It’s accepting the fallibility of oneself
One, Or, Obstructionary, Of, Oneself
8. Trump is tired of the constant Obstructionary tactics and is threatening to adjourn both the House and the Senate if they don't get their act together
9. They are: section 1501 (misdemeanor to obstruct a federal process or writ server); section 1502 (misdemeanor to obstruct or resist an extradition agent); section 1503 (felony provision that targets efforts to influence or injure a court officer or juror, as well as other Obstructionary efforts); section 1504 (misdemeanor to influence a juror by
Obstruct, Or, Officer, Other, Obstructionary
10. Well, it should obviously be to vote for representatives who agree that the electoral college is a corrupt, Obstructionary system which is an affront to …
11. This write-now workshop will be a “wild and whirling” immersion in poem making, from raw drafting to drafting through expansionist and Obstructionary rituals
12. James Lankford (R-Oklahoma) has said he will personally attempt to intervene in Obstructionary efforts by his colleagues if the president-elect is not afforded a proper transition process by the end of the week
Oklahoma, Obstructionary, Of
13. But the Dems need to do something proactive and not just Obstructionary when it comes to border security
14. His acts were not Obstructionary; they were noble
15. I'll bet that the BP and maybe OFO and DHS puts their foot down and becomes Obstructionary just to keep large numbers from jumping ship from CBP at large
16. Sometimes it has even become Obstructionary.” Conversely, plenty of data exists on state and local levels—where gun crimes happen, how they happen, the kinds of guns used, who owns them
Obstructionary, Of, On, Owns
17. Cornelius Fudge has been Obstructionary in the past, and I have no doubt that he will continue to be so
18. (Apparent Death Resuscitation): Re-Examining The Current Status Of The Pathogenial Symptoms Leading To Worsening Conditions: 2: Congective Aterbilous Tissue Pachymeningitis Malformation Of Obstructionary Organis
Of, Obstructionary, Organis
19. “For over three years now, Congress and law enforcement officials have been trying to legally obtain Donald Trump’s business and personal tax returns only to be stymied by every illegal and Obstructionary device yet known to mankind.
Over, Officials, Obtain, Only, Obstructionary
20. A major reason for this is because of the aforementioned Obstructionary laws, such as the lack of same day registration, that prevent many would-be voters from voting
21. "Congress has been incredibly Obstructionary, but the Obama administration made some really key missteps, and they missed moments when they had a political mandate." Advertisement.
22. • Chronic Obstructionary pulmonary disease (7.4%) • Lower respiratory infection (3.8%) • Trachea, bronchus, lung cancers (2.9%) • Road traffic accidents (2.8%) • Hypertensive heart disease (2.5%) • Stomach cancer (2.2%) • Tuberculosis (2.2%) • Diabetes mellitus (2.1%) Middle-income countries High-income countries
23. Helms is that he used this as an Obstructionary device, and he became widely known as ‘Senator No,'" Fleer said
24. If there is anyone who does not want a recount, all the actions and evidence, by way of the maneuverings, legal and otherwise, including those Obstructionary in nature, tantamount to bullyism and trickery, have all been the tactic of the APNU+AFC faction and this is an irrefutable fact recognized by the entire Western Powers, the E.U, U.S, U.K
Of, Otherwise, Obstructionary
25. Every encounter that’s Obstructionary comes in my name, so that you came to become obsessed with my location
26. Now a term for a political Obstructionary tactic, it comes from a Dutch word meaning "pirate"
27. After detailing the housing market's pre-existing conditions, as a result of decades of Obstructionary powers at the local level, not connects to the threat of out-migration from urban areas as well as the hugely disparate public health outcomes of the pandemic, Anbinder calls on planners within city government to "advocate for aggressive
Of, Obstructionary, Out, Outcomes, On
28. Filibusters, anonymous holds, and other Obstructionary tactics have become the rule
Synonyms for obstructionist. someone who systematically obstructs some action that others want to take. Synonyms. obstructer. obstructor. resister. thwarter.
Obstructionist definition, a person who deliberately delays or prevents progress. See more.
Definition of obstruction 1 a : the state of being obstructed especially : a condition of being clogged or blocked an intestinal obstruction She died from an obstruction of the airway. b : an act of obstructing Passage of the law was delayed by the congressman's obstruction.
something that obstructs, blocks, or closes up with an obstacle or obstacles; obstacle or hindrance: obstructions to navigation. an act or instance of obstructing. the state of being obstructed. the delaying or preventing of business before a deliberative body, especially a legislative group, by parliamentary contrivances.