1. Obsidian is built to be extensible
2. You'll even be able to install third party plugins or build your own once Obsidian reaches v1.0.
Or, Own, Once, Obsidian
3. The Obsidian crystal properties are known for their stabilizing and grounding effects, making it an excellent crystal for reigning in scattered energies.
4. Obsidian.net is the home for Obsidian Entertainment, developer of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II, Neverwinter Nights 2, Alpha Protocol, Fallout: New Vegas, Dungeon Siege III, South Park: The Stick of Truth, and Project Eternity
Obsidian, Of, Old
5. Obsidian – A knowledge base that works on local Markdown files
6. Obsidian Pricing Features Publish Sync Community Account
7. The spiritual meaning of Obsidian is that it is the ultimate stone to confront your shadow self and enter the realm of darkness
8. The dark sorcerer of the crystal world, Obsidian’s penetrating energy will take you on a deep-rooted journey of the underworld
Of, Obsidian, On
9. Obsidian finds, adapts, and integrates systems, technologies, and people to exponentially improve the success of your mission.
10. Definition of Obsidian : a dark natural glass formed by the cooling of molten lava Examples of Obsidian in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Fensterstock’s Obsidian-encrusted piece speaks to both …
Of, Obsidian, On
11. Obsidian45 baffles are machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel barstock, with two indexing tabs for proper alignment
12. With serviceability in mind the Obsidian baffles create a gas seal that virtually eliminates carbon build up between the baffles and tube.
13. A place for Obsidian users to discuss Obsidian and knowledge management
14. Get help from fellow Obsidian users
15. Obsidian is an item found in Valheim
16. Zenkeeper 1Lb Black Obsidian Crystal Rocks Raw Stones for Tumbling, Black Obsidian Crystals Bulk Rough Gemstone for Jewelry Making, Healing, Meditation, Sculpture 4.6 …
17. Obsidian - acid or granitic glass formed by the rapid cooling of lava without crystallization; usually dark, but transparent in thin pieces volcanic glass - a kind of natural glass produced when molten lava cools very rapidly Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
Obsidian, Or, Of, On
18. Obsidian definition, a volcanic glass similar in composition to granite, usually dark but transparent in thin pieces, and having a good conchoidal fracture
19. Obsidian Necklace, Black Obsidian Stone Hexagon Point Pendant Necklace for Men, Obsidian Jewelry Healing Crystal Protection Necklace Women Harryartusshop
20. The Obsidian Series 1000D is the ultimate super-tower PC case with iconic tempered glass design, smart lighting and fan control and the ability to house two systems simultaneously for the most epic builds.
21. Obsidian is relatively soft with a typical hardness of 5 to 5.5 on the mineral hardness scale
Obsidian, Of, On
22. Obsidian occurs only where geologic processes create volcanoes and where the chemical composition of the magma is rich in silica.
Obsidian, Occurs, Only, Of
23. The Obsidian Skin Potion is a buff potion which grants the Obsidian Skin buff when consumed
24. Obsidian Skin Potions can be crafted, dropped by Pots in the Underworld, or found in Shadow Chests and crates.
25. La Obsidian credem ca stilul nu este definit de moda si de tendinte
26. Obsidian In other words, as the rate of import increases, the proportion of the Obsidian assemblage that is green decreases
Obsidian, Other, Of
27. From the Cambridge English Corpus The Obsidian cobbles are easily detached from …
28. Obsidian (real name Todd James Rice) is a fictional superhero published by DC Comics.He first appeared in All-Star Squadron #25 (September 1983), and was created by Roy Thomas and Jerry Ordway
29. Letter page, Obsidian was named "Todd" after a friend of Thomas.
30. Obsidian made his first live-action appearance on the second season of the DC show Legends of …
Obsidian, On, Of
31. Obsidian is the fourth-strongest block in Minecraft after bedrock, barriers and command Blocks and Obsidianis the strongest block that can be mined by players, as bedrock and barriers can be placed but can't be mined once it's placed
Obsidian, Obsidianis, Once
32. 1 Sources 2 Uses 3 Mining 3.1 Java Edition 3.2 Bedrock Edition 4 Crafting 5 Trivia 6 Gallery 7 Video Obsidian can only be found naturally near lava beds that are
33. Obsidian armor is an armor set that consists of the Obsidian Outlaw Hat, Obsidian Longcoat, and the Obsidian Pants
Obsidian, Of, Outlaw
34. Wearing the full set provides +31% Summon damage +1 minion slot +35% whip speed +50% whip range Obsidian armor does not grant a set bonus on the Console versionandMobile version
35. Crafting a full set requires a total of 60 Obsidian, 30 Silk, and 20 Shadow …
36. — Elisabeth Plutko Co-Owner and Co-Founder of Obsidian Wellness Fitness and Healing
Owner, Of, Obsidian
37. Obsidian is a block created whenever water touches lava
38. When this occurs, the lava or water (whichever is below the other material) becomes Obsidian
Occurs, Or, Other, Obsidian
39. However, if the player creates Obsidian directly on their spawn point (not a bed) and then teleports back there, the Obsidian will be broken
40. Black Obsidian is a great grounding stone, and its energy may work by helping you in moving any excess energy down thru the earth star chakra through the Mother Gaia for grounding
41. The vibration of black Obsidian may assist you in contacting your spirit guide, since it has a prevailing action to help in spiritual communication.
42. Black Obsidian is also used to show us our own reflections, including parts that may have been hidden or unacknowledged
Obsidian, Our, Own, Or
43. By showing us a reflection of ourselves, black Obsidian can give us more clarity around aspects that we may need to heal and release, so this is another possible way to with this stone.
Of, Ourselves, Obsidian
44. Obsidian HR is a team of experienced professionals that help Denver's small businesses with their HR needs, including benefits, payroll, training, & more.
45. Find 155 ways to say Obsidian, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
46. Obsidian is a Stone material used to craft various items
47. Obsidian is a virtual concept house launched by the Black Artists + Designers Guild (BADG) in January 2021
48. The first iteration, Obsidian 1.0, was conceived and designed
49. Raw Obsidian (1) Rough Obsidian Crystal S-XXL JUMBO Black Obsidian Glass Stone Natural Mineral Gemstone Specimen Raw Crystals Rough Stone CrystalsGemsMinerals
50. Obsidian, the group's 16th studio album, was recorded with producer Jaime Gomez Arellano, eschews it's immediate predecessors' gruesome, myopic approach in favor of a richer and more dynamic deluge of black shades
51. Obsidian is a Common block obtainable in the Obsidian Sanctuary and The End
52. 1 Obtaining 2 Collection 3 Usage 3.1 Upgrading Obsidian Minion (I - IV) 3.2 Crafting Ingredient 4 History Obsidian naturally generates in the Obsidian Sanctuary and The End
53. Mining Obsidian with a Diamond Pickaxe grants +20 Mining XP
54. Obsidian can also be generated on the Player's Island by having …
55. Obsidian Entertainment specializes in creating the world's most engrossing interactive role-playing games including Fallout: New Vegas, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Alpha Protocol, Star Wars
OBSIDIAN [əbˈsidēən, äbˈsidēən]
Definition of obsidian : a dark natural glass formed by the cooling of molten lava : a dark natural glass that forms when lava cools : a smooth dark rock formed by the cooling of lava
A strongly protective stone, it forms a shield against negativity. It blocks psychic attack and absorbs negative energies from the environment. Obsidian draws out mental stress and tension. It stimulates growth on all levels, urging exploration of the unknown and opening new horizons.
Obsidian can be used to make extremely sharp knives, and obsidian blades are a type of glass knife made using naturally occurring obsidian instead of manufactured glass. Obsidian is used by some surgeons for scalpel blades, although this is not approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use on humans.
obsidian (ŏbsĬd´ēən), a volcanic glass, homogeneous in texture and having a low water content, with a vitreous luster and a conchoidal fracture. The color is commonly black, but may be some shade of red or brown, and cut sections sometimes appear to be green.