1. What does Obsesses mean? Third-person singular simple present indicative form of obsess
Obsesses, Of, Obsess
2. Definition of Obsesses in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. Information and translations of Obsesses in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Of, Obsesses, On
4. Present tense third-person singular of obsess (over) Synonyms of Obsesses (over) as in fixates (on) Synonyms & Near Synonyms for Obsesses (over)
Of, Obsess, Over, Obsesses, On
5. / əbˈses / If something or someone Obsesses you, or if you obsess about something or someone, you think about it, him, or her all the time: The whole relationship obsessed me for years
Or, Obsesses, Obsess, Obsessed
6. Spring Obsession Obsesses Over Spring At Lake Crago Park by James Coulter Carol Prevatt has been creating glass wind chimes for the past 14 years
Obsession, Obsesses, Over
7. "We're going down a very dark road": Fox News Obsesses over Dr
8. Another way to say Obsesses? Synonyms for Obsesses (other words and phrases for Obsesses).
9. Synonyms for Obsesses in Free Thesaurus
10. Synonyms for Obsesses over include focuses on, addresses, considers, contemplates, centres on, centers on, heeds, minds, emphasises and emphasizes
Obsesses, Over, On
11. 2020 Elections ‘Keep back!’: How the Biden campaign Obsesses over Covid
12. Obsesses cinema malo-pomalo uspjeti wychodzenie fetutxinis amb ceba kontinuirano horrible mocirla komputeryzacja (n.) reprendre chondromatosis, synoval subscription remunerar peace (be) unto you! идолопоклонство szerelmes lesz vkibe koniec open to all persons majster evento carromato terrain, geographical features, topography
13. Obsesses funny cartoons from CartoonStock directory - the world's largest on-line collection of cartoons and comics.
Obsesses, On, Of
14. 'Zombie eye': Twitter Obsesses over Mike Pence's bloodshot eye during debate
15. Media Obsesses over Antony Blinken's guitar skills after Biden announces him as Secretary of State nominee One journalist referred to Blinken as a 'smooth-talking, Paris-bred, guitar-playing
Obsesses, Over, Of, One
16. The View Obsesses Over Whether Trump Should Continue to Be Obsessed Over
Obsesses, Over, Obsessed
17. CANADIAN CULTURE GN1113 Assignment #3 It is said that Canada is a country Obsesses with fairness
To preoccupy the mind of (someone) excessively. To have the mind excessively preoccupied with a single emotion or topic: The conference organizer obsessed over the smallest of details. [Latin obsidēre, obsess-, to beset, occupy : ob-, on; see ob- + sedēre, to sit; see sed- in the Appendix of Indo-European roots.]
Obsession squeezes the fun out of a relationship and turns everything into hard work, causing you to worry about every word and action, to feel jealous about anything and anyone that removes your partner from you. This person may, or may not be, your one true love.
obsessed - having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something; "became more and more haunted by the stupid riddle"; "was absolutely obsessed with the girl"; "got no help from his wife who was preoccupied with the children"; "he was taken up in worry for the old woman".
Definition of obsess. transitive verb. : to haunt or excessively preoccupy the mind of was obsessed with the idea She was obsessed with her car. intransitive verb. : to engage in obsessive thinking : become obsessed with an idea He's always obsessing over money.