1. Find more ways to say Observings, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. Observings meaning Plural form of observing.
Observings, Of, Observing
3. Synonyms for Observings include viewings, inspectings, lookings, seeing, watchings, observance, scrutiny, inspection, observation and examinations
Observings, Observance, Observation
4. Observings Simple Answers for my Big Questions edit post 2020 Waa Waa Waa December 20, 2020 14 edit post 2020
5. Observings Jun 11, 2017 BYSTANDER EFFECT );;
6. We hold Public Observings for Schools, Churches, Scouts and other orginizations
Observings, Other, Orginizations
7. Present participle of observe··observation 2009, Gilbert Ryle, The Concept of Mind: 60th Anniversary Edition (page 194) Sensations then, are not perceivings, Observings or findings; they are not detectings, scannings or inspectings; they are not apprehendings, cognisings, intuitings or knowings.
Of, Observe, Observation, Observings, Or
8. Observings funny cartoons from CartoonStock directory - the world's largest on-line collection of cartoons and comics.
Observings, On, Of
9. Observation; 2009, Gilbert Ryle, The Concept of Mind: 60th Anniversary Edition (page 194) Sensations then, are not perceivings, Observings or findings; they are not detectings, scannings or inspectings; they are not apprehendings, cognisings, intuitings or knowings.
Observation, Of, Observings, Or
10. *** Due to the COVID-19 situation no public Observings are planned in near future *** FrontPage Solstice December 21, 2020 sunrise December 21, 2020 Josef Chlachula FrontPage, Members Blog Comments Off on Solstice December 21, 2020 sunrise.
Observings, Off, On
11. Observings: okay, sorry i deleted my last post abt this but !!! i remade nanami, you can lms for the url but i’m not gonna guarantee that i’ll give it to you because i’m making her really private / friends only
Observings, Okay, Only
12. Like y’all will probably find me nonetheless BUT yeah (via Observings) ♡
13. We assist you in identifying how both the physical and non-physical registers work synergistically to inform you as you write your cravings and Observings
14. Just a subcollection of the Leica binoviewer eyepieces, repurposed for the general "mono" Observings, Technically, they offer a very high contrast and light transmissivity, so badly needed on the faint fuzzies
Of, Observings, Offer, On
15. Observant Observings is comprised of five sections, which speak to aspects of nature, everyday objects, the four seasons, time past and present and people in social situations
Observant, Observings, Of, Objects
16. It is suggested that you come as a group of 2 or more for added safety on late night Observings here or elsewhere
Of, Or, On, Observings
17. He is certainly a man of knowledge, ability; wishes well to what is right, loves his country, North America, even to partiality; and yet, according to old Observings, to me he is a trimmer.
Of, Old, Observings
18. Here is the picture, I outlined my Observings in yellow colour and the comment is: You said, we will not trade if we see an immediate resistance or support
Outlined, Observings, Or
19. Designer Huisu Jo was Observings people’s behavior in ‘Dongmyo’ which is a traditional Korean market where everything is used as the ‘most convenient way’
20. Golf Point/Counterpoint: 2011 Season Observings
21. The argument follows a path in which I discussthe essential role of the observer inobserving, the creation of constancies betweendifferent Observings and their exteriorisationas objects which are then represented and usedin communication with and between otherobservers, each unique (and therefore eachobserving in its own way).
Of, Observer, Observings, Objects, Otherobservers, Own
Definition of observant. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : paying strict attention : watchful an observant spectator. b : keen, perceptive observant of the mistakes of others Good reporters are keenly observant of everything around them.
Definition of observe. transitive verb. 1 : to conform one's action or practice to (something, such as a law, rite, or condition) : comply with failed to observe the law and as a consequence had to pay a fine.
Use observation in a sentence. noun. The definition of an observation is the act of noticing something or a judgment or inference from something seen or experienced. An example of observation is the watching of Haley's Comet.
What's the adjective for observant? Here's the word you're looking for. Included below are past participle and present participle forms for the verb observe which may be used as adjectives within certain contexts. observant. Alert and paying close attention; watchful. Diligently attentive in observing a law, custom, duty or principle; regardful; mindful.